Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (49735 Views)

Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by baeboo: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
your name dey follow you bumper to bumper
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by noziz(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2017

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by watchgreatness: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
You disappoint with title

Would have fit you people better if it ends with ....he realized the game of letting me see my daughter was only to fulfill her own agenda.

I beat you without the use of ugly words anymore so continue I'll take the label. I sleep great at night and the only reason I was easily labeled as such using the actions my lame father did and ask her "everyone knows I haven't seen that man since 10yr and never beat a girl because I will not be my father"
Yes did I go through a phase that led to a horrible actions,words treatment but verbal/physical whatever perfect people call it is fine but did I ever accuse this child of spending nights awake with candy at court(she didn't forget) yet I'm accused of starting this fight. No mami please come down to earth I went to get attorneys after months of no visitation. No one remembers I was next to that baby even if only shortly that baby saw me everyday from birth and a childish1 used my dark moment of our relationship be a better way so she won't have to tell her parents it was only reason to be 18 again. I don't even wish u people bad and opened to more jokes, rumors just please ask yourself if my jump today has not led you to believe that my actions since July 7th are no where near what u hope and intelligently believe me signing my parents rights which I don't even have now will be the number 1 heartache
Makes This forums/blogs/dictionaries hacks feel like a hug
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Kobicove(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
This woman must have a very sharp tongue
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by obagangan: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
sometimes I wonder what type of a man beat a woman. those types of men are not man enough
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Asshat wench. Stay and fix your marriage they won't listen.

Instead they'll listen to sanctimonious feminists that have worse to deal with.

Is ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by IjeBos(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
nzeobi:
That everyman man who marries you ends up turning you into a punching bag says a lot about you madam.
You married the first and then married another while some single ladies are yet to get their first call up.

shocked
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by watchgreatness: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
This recently uploaded chat/discussion is clearly another chance to look low, weak and damn near getting me excited I feel I got secret admirers

The title.....she has told courts lawyers the world out of guilt and here own way to find healing

She also only one talking because I quite listen take punches. I guess I deserve I really thought the little brains they did have would have quickly understand but unfortunately the Pet tells me without an attorney I want this I have tried to do scheduling weeks ago but no mimi needs appt March 20th but brags she don't want to be in court to
Listen Dummy courts shouldn't be deciding our parental rights. We are adults but understand u have to make this lie believable but why its messy. They think we both bad parents as we stand there. I'm sorry I'm drained and I don't like EGO heads
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by yummy001: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:
"For better, for worse?" even when your life is on the line?. Well, she'd always attracted her likes.

Modified!.
Titilayo ((There's joy in beating)), and parents give their children this name. Na wa o!. grin

Lol..... The writer of the story must be high on skunk.. Titilayo means "Joy is infinite, " and not that thrash up there. The Yorubas are the most meticulous when it comes to giving names to their children. You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by watchgreatness: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Must have been posted by woman on feminism trip. Relax woman president coming soon geez both genders damn near everyone got problems because they to busy dealing with others people's instead of their own.
It's open season guys don't stop rants
Wish I found sooner we could have had a great time even teaching some how to make funnies lol

Slow down though people both Men and Woman Lie but you types, lies, in law knowing she was going to break us before she even arrived when true love is involved. I may be wrong, learning I thought we had until I realized u easily call me a husband which I wasn't u can't be married to two people at same time lol yet I gave up when I realized you left my team but 1 year 6 months mami u clearly were waiting for next man....a master at master plans
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by watchgreatness: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
No lack of smarts or soul in a fake forum so you have to go about these people like they already fake and of course everything they say following will be less intelligent or fake

*response to last message, could be fake to but hey we are enjoying a short day and enjoying these ego balloons till they believe I'm coming back tomorrow. No can't because yous are remedial so I let you concentrate at your computer tomorrow and then after waiting for my return
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by SACI: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
The devil(the u no or don't no) is not good,BETTER,or best,PEROID!
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
SACI:

The devil(the u no or don't no) is not good,BETTER,or best,PEROID!
You say?
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Exponental(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Destined to be beaten!
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Bowwow11(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
U divorce ur formerr previuos husband tinking where u ar goin wil be beta dan where u ar coming na God catch u
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by harrygold: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oyind18:
You say?
yep...Lucifer was once an angel.. he fell from glory.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
handsam:
Mtcheewww..

Congratulations, You played yourself.

Now, Should we fry Beans? undecided
Fry akamugrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by akblings(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
poshestmina:
How do you expect him to trust you? you collected money from him to divorce your ex husband ,who knows if you've collected money from someone new to divorce him too .
hehehe dats conspiracy...
From fying pan to fire, she get luck to marry men wey d vex quick, she no fit control her tongue, cus am sure na wetin dy cause her beatings
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by watchgreatness: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
People like you need me

Point their fingers at and say that's the bad guy lol
Scarface.

Please continue I did unforgivable said the ugliest things, acted hyped and I will feel the pinch all through my life but it's our problem and I have no problem saying meantally drained shaky found smiles in a party with the wrong vice and because of my mistake I lost a family, I will be called wife beater but I found peace because I'm none of these things and easily say this horrible court ride was help to get right. Call me abuser/wife beater I know and childish1 knows it was clearly her fear of me could have been bc she didn't want to make bf #2 feel rushed who knows and who cares.
My fear of leaving hectic/unhealthy home and girlfriend was my inability to know how to walk away from baby girl. Unfortunately it was my first child so all new to us too and she made us look right when unable to see baby for months
How father can easily walk away from "her" but baby girl was a different love even if I didn't show
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by watchgreatness: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bring
Back
The jokes
Rants
And
All the
Fantasy
You
People
Have
After they say they are true. Lol
Something funny fake weak please
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by SNIPER123: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
cheesy

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by watchgreatness: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
You talking gibberish China man
Slow down write clearly
Slow down and read maturely
Apologies for not using more commas to help for example our slow learning friend who clearly wants to feel tough behind a keyboard

Stop living in the past and I'm sorry you are now mad again because I don't want to see baby girl but I wish I could I just can't deal with her Ego, overload on lie building because u got a few fake bruise pics, a couple records on phone of me exaggerating voice/words and I believe a friend in FaceTime was there may have also seen me leave to work in a bad mood using verbal abuse but again where is physical.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayinke93:
Na wa oo... To marry sef dey fear person sad

Abi o , someone can not even marry in peace again
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by osusuallstars: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
so many things go wrong in Brown Roof Republic.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by watchgreatness: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Never put hands on that girl but I'm not stressing
I'm not stressing her unhappy friends
I'm not stressing threats of scuffle as if I'm running but finally had the chance to share to the snakes who all talk no action (perro que ladra no te muerdes) it's a fact

Wish mimi and overly exaggerated new guy who made to look like they both hiding something they feel they have to make puppy life seem like soulmates. But truth goodluck to you and I only expect respect towards my daughter but as much as I'd love to meet a stranger aside my child to tell you or feel baby is safe we both had a woman who clearly needs a touch more time then others to be smart. If allowed to sign over rights I will but please know this pops will feel baby's pain always and I'm speeding to her if the sign baby is in trouble. Mom you do what you want with she hasn't been our problem since May wink
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by ogastone(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
This lady must have a bad attitude that makes everyone that lived with her to beat her. Mama repent.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Dunni007(f): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:
"For better, for worse?" even when your life is on the line?. Well, she'd always attracted her likes.

Modified!.
Titilayo ((There's joy in beating)), and parents give their children this name. Na wa o!. grin
" Titilayo" means "Joy forever" don't no where that lady got her own meaning from.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by ImadeUReadThis: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
The woman must be a typical APC zombie
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Dunni007:
" Titilayo" means "Joy forever" don't no where that lady got her own meaning from.
Alright!, I was wondering.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
kimbra:

Modified!.
You are not Yoruba, so don't let the woman confuse you.
Titilayo means "joy forever". That's Titilayo mi : my joy is forever.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by watchgreatness: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
How to Handle People

How to handle a wife * waiting to here how because life ain't planned and god clearly thought we were the wrong age or maybe to fast to fun leading to this self esteem spinning class at the Y for you guys.

Don't try to degrade ones sins as if u born in the lords butt as much as all of enjoy disguising your problems I'm cool saying mine because we healing while you hate tsk tsk
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by obailala(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayinke93:
Na wa oo... To marry sef dey fear person sad
grin grin grin

Whenever a man comes close to you with a ring, just remember this picture below:

[img]https://3.bp..com/-GEsmbs9epCU/V154C5AxuaI/AAAAAAAJgYQ/-amFUDplJ9k_0NvCRlSfJVEq6Sq28UsOgCLcB/s400/0.png[/img]

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) / This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral / Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.