Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (49733 Views)

Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Justicealh3(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
Maybe is generation course....
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by watchgreatness: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sex still comes

Gf/Bm will follow

Money Drive

Never stay down because every fall was caused by someone's who need to be proven wrong

Always Learning moving forward not living behind which depressing and your own Bleep ups make hard for you to let go but how can u brag bout the future...our court case involving an innocent child mom clearly wants to smother(just keep her safe M) or your sexual endeavors but all this. Last 8months already this young lady is clearly living in our memory and because feels I need endless pain. Let us go Losing baby makes ur anger look dumb but really need u to let go of my unforgivable actions...for the sake of baby if not because I ask
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by fm7070: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
there must be something you're doing or saying that makes every man want to beat you
if you don't stop it, the next husband will kill you straightaway
town is not smiling, men are not smiling either
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Malawian(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sote Yorubad also have name for wife battery. Abeg which one own be incest.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by chocodaviva(f): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
helinues:
Just imagine.. She must be a goat that doesn't listen to correction..

Make dem kuku hang her for boxing ring and use her as a punching bag
she be real goat my oh bros
plus dat" Titilayo " name made my day
kikikikikkikkk
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by promohouse(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
DELIVERANCE CASE
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by tmgold007(f): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
DEVIL DON CATCH HER
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by blkmum700: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayinke93:
Na wa oo... To marry sef dey fear person sad

All men are not d same,if you marry me,i go be ur slave for ever,noting i know go do for you,will you marry me?i'm on my knew right now.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by UTEWUOJO: 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hhmmmm!!!! the case of APC and PDP in 2015. We want change doley!!!!!!! there you have it madam, deal with it.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by daneni1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Marry the right person, and you'll be alright.

How person go know d right person.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Zedoo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Which kind senseless women dey naija like
You REGRET leaving the man wey still dey beat you....
Chai...
Wey you go talk say you regret getting married at all
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by taiwoleye(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
A known devil is better than unseen angel
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by naturefellow(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ayinke93:
fear not honey! I will not lay a finger on you if you marry me cool
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by bravesoul247(m): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Ayinke93:
Marry me and be assured of a sweet sailing and beating less marriage.. grin cheesy
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by sharpwriter(m): 1:29am On Mar 14, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Marry the right person, and you'll be alright.
Remind them that they should also learn to control their tongue and stubbornness.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by berrystunn(m): 2:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Ayinke93:

Haha haha..

70% of married couple wish they're single
70% of single, wish they're married
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Madam, accept ya destiny
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Mayflowa(m): 2:16am On Mar 14, 2017
sweery:
You were blinded with love for your current hubby.

Hmmm me,my own love go see road.

sweery, I need you blind. Don't worry, I would take care of you cheesy
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by davidif: 6:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Ayinke93:

First of all, there is always two sides to a story. I have seen enough to know that the first person to tell there story is not always right.

Secondly, this is why they say women should marry a guy who treats you right. People dont heed to this they prefer to fall for the guys that but them stuffs.

Thirdly, look before you leap. Watch for the signs and don't override your intuition. You would be amazed how a lot of women don't feel inner peace about a decision they are about to take yet they wholeheartedly jump into it only to regret later.

Most importantly, let God lead you. The blessings of the Lord do not being sorrow with it.

Lastly, the irony of life is that we tend to ignore those that adore us but love those that ignore us. Life can be funny at times.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by jamjam1991(m): 6:40am On Mar 14, 2017
to marry na by force.....
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by franklingud(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2017
Yoruba boys don't know how to love and care for a woman.

Na only rape dem sabi!

But Igbo boys too romantic.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by RillJ(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Good and enjoyable marriage abounds dear. You will get yours.

Ayinke93:
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Ayinke93(f): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2017
RillJ:
Good and enjoyable marriage abounds dear. You will get yours.

amen.. Thanks.
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by triplemmm3(f): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2017
From frying pan to fire
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Danialuone: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2017
An ingrate woman,a foolish man,if she is fateful to her husband in the first place this usless woman will not end in your penis...Onmiranjatijati...Adojutin omo
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Ayinke93:
PM me for express marriage... I like you
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by joe120120(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=lalasticlala post=54553862]I regretted divorcing my former husband, the beating I receive now is worse, wife tells court

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/regretted-divorcing-former-husband-beating-receive-now-worse-wife-tells-court/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/regretted-divorcing-former-husband-beating-receive-now-worse-wife-tells-court/

[img]https://3.bp..com/-GEsmbs9epCU/V154C5AxuaI/AAAAAAAJgYQ/-amFUDplJ9k_0NvCRlSfJVEq6Sq28UsOgCLcB/s400/0.png[/img][/

violence against woman supposed to felony in Nigeria law.

XVI
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by gudofuck231: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" by gudofuck231: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
kimbra:
"For better, for worse?" even when your life is on the line?. Well, she'd always attracted her likes.

Modified!.
Titilayo ((There's joy in beating)), and parents give their children this name. Na wa o!. grin

I don't support beating women, but what did she do wrong,whats the man's issue here, 2 wife beaters and an innocent punching bag?
Can't get this maths right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) / This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.