Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False (32844 Views)

Mompha Buys N130m Lamborghini Aventador / Alibaba Reacts To Davido's Claim That He Made ₦500m From His Last Concert / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False by BCISLTD: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
emzreus:
According to Snapchat photo Davido shared, he spent 130million in December alone but looking a little closer, the account statement stretches to 10th March 2017 which proves Davido's claims are false. Am I wrong?

Op let me help u..

That statement says 999 debits ..that means the total of 999 debit transactions make up 130mill...there's is no way u make 999 transactions in a month..that may be a whole year statement self
Re: Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False by defemidefemi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
so wetin all ur stories naw come teach us
dotcomnamename:
Illiterates kids and haters everywhere.

When you use your bank card card within a shop, your available funds are usual decreased by the amount of your purchase but there will not be an immediate impact on your balance and the transaction will not instantly appear on your statement. Retailers can take up to 4 days to claim the funds and from that point, the transaction will clearly be displayed within your statement. When you make a one-off, online payment to another person or a company, your balance and available funds are usually instantly updated and your payment will reach the recipient within 2 hours. The transaction will clearly be displayed within your statement.
Re: Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False by Davonjagah(m): 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Guys lets not be ignorant of the fact that you can request an account statement for december in March
Re: Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False by praisekeyzz(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Baba evn if e spend am for 3months...
That's a whole lots of money!

Remember not every human will even see quarter of dis money till dey die.

And some1 spent it in 3months like u claim ur detecting. Join e.f.c.c na undecided
Re: Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False by selfmadeboss: 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
i no understand some guys sef. even if he spent that in 1 year, is that small cash to spend. i even bet the person analyzing how he spent the money and talking about how he lied may never even see 10% of that cash till he die sef
Re: Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False by vertueptime: 4:48am On Mar 14, 2017
It's a fabricated statement, it looks fake, na lie him no spend dat amount
Re: Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False by toogbasky(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2017
Nigerians are too lazy now to add one and two togeda, if you don't understand dat document, den u ask a banker, stop postin fake rumors to tanish d image of ur own artist. He printed dat transaction on the 10th of march, Davido cudnt hav printed December transaction during December period, waiting for this day to come
Re: Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False by ifyalways(f): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2017
undecided
Re: Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False by Laboskipirez(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2017
poor writters always looking for fault, wat i know is that the 130m comes at from his bank account, pls give me bank statement on how you have withdraw 5m since you open your bank account...

1 Like

Re: Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False by ernneyce(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2017
10th march was the date he requested for the bank statement....

But come oooo...I dey cry mmm hold my money for December and this guy get mind spend 130m and him no give me small[color=][/color] cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) / Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump / Funke Akindele Looks Sexy In Ripped Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.