Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch (16459 Views)

Chadwick Boseman, The 'black Panther' Who Acted 9 Movies Hiding Cancer / 10 Interesting Season Films You Should Watch / 9 Movies To Watchout For In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by curvilicious: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2017
freezyprinzy:
Isakaba nkr

Bhahahaha
ISAKABA!!!
hahahaha
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by muller101(m): 7:38am On Apr 05, 2017
Cars. Nonsense movie.
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by Kakamorufu(m): 7:38am On Apr 05, 2017
joinnow:
Do we have auto shop that can upgrade car with nitro in Nigeria
ah. guy u get mind oooo
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by iamkingzlee(m): 7:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Fortunately or unfortunately, I've watched all
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by rali123(f): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2017
Can't believe have not seen 3 outta it, 9,8,6. Going to do that right away.
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by adegeye38(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Tokyo drift
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by idu1(m): 7:51am On Apr 05, 2017
Badge1:
Seen all..... n nt dat crazy abt cars.

Which site can I download them from?
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by EarlOfWarwick(m): 7:51am On Apr 05, 2017
Watched all
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by Ignyte(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Ahmed4002:

Come Abuja.
Or Google search Arewa customz auto

Arewa Customz just tune na... You could recommend dark Knight motorsports (TBoss of #BBN is their marketing director) or Corsa Motorsports
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by Ignyte(m): 7:57am On Apr 05, 2017
joinnow:

Arewa Customz autos if you're serious
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by efeski(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2017
This post ain complete without Gone in 60 Seconds surely
#Flower by Moby
Rock on

1 Like

Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by KBdownloads(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2017
p*mp my ride nko
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by Horlawoomey(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2017
rakabuba001:
And I recomend one movie, just ONE movie for my peeps who aint got Car or freaked by it, but much more concerned by the speed of their Legediz Benx...its non other than Apocalypto. grin

That's one hell of a Legidiz Benz race, they just keep running. I love that film.

1 Like

Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by DukeNija(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Rush. Nice movie
Nicki Lauda and James Hunt
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by amaifehenry(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2017
I really enjoyed the movie Rush. Centered on a true story about F1 bitter rivals Nicki Laude (Austrian) and James Hunt (English).
The movie is a master class
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by Ahmed4002(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Ignyte:

Arewa Customz just tune na... You could recommend dark Knight motorsports (TBoss of #BBN is their marketing director) or Corsa Motorsports

Sure. But at least they can be of help. And most of the auto work of the racing done by them.
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by Chijosky(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Supercharger, NoS, American muscle, Drift, Ride or Die.. things I like to hear in a speed movies lol
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by gonkin(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2017
Using nos on a nigerian highway that makes sense but u know its highly flammable
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by Godskidk(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2017
Tolupage:
Great list. Why don't we have any form of racing gang/company in Nigeria... men for enroll o

Racing gang/company, for which roads in 9ja?
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by LemmyOdafe(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2017
You should also see "Collide". Starring Ben Kingsley and Anthony Hopkins. My best movie yet.
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by MrBONE2(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2017
clickbnkgod:
Watched most of the movies, this guy and cars are like 5 & 6
grin grin

Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by labi1977(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2017
Ahh, no mad max series, fail....

Also faster by d rock, his only good movie since didn't talk much lol

bullit, legend ain't seen it tho

ff n transporters suck...
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by okeyscrib(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2017
Watched all of them. Great movie for Car Lovers.

But you forgot Gone in 60 Seconds and Bullit (Steve McQueen).

The Mustang chases are just too lit.
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by shumuel(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2017
joinnow:

Yes we do upgrade and piimp cars in Nigeria but i don't know if they have nitro

Tolupage:
Great list. Why don't we have any form of racing gang/company in Nigeria... men for enroll o

Yes we do, but i only know that of Abuja,, night is fun in the Northern part of the country, you'll see car owners and transporters drifting on roads in numbers, stunting with their cars, Police patrol vehicles on chase, even kekenapep and bike drivers do stunt too, ladies in hijab allowed to handle the wheels, mehn... North dey sweet for night, i tell you grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by alexov(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2017
Seen them all and I'm crazy about cars
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by do4luv14(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Rio84 post=55275522]
We have Lagos to Benin by Mr. Latin grin[/quotes]

lolzzz
Mr.Latin ofcos
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by iPopAlomo(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Rubbish.... where is "gone in 60 seconds"
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by hakinze00(m): 10:53am On Apr 05, 2017
I love GETAWAY too by selena gomez nd ethan hawke
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by fitinwell: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2017
Fast and Furious 5 Need 4 Speed James Bond Speed
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by Tolupage(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
shumuel:

Yes we do, but i only know that of Abuja,, night is fun in the Northern part of the country, you'll see car owners and transporters drifting on roads in numbers, stunting with their cars, Police patrol vehicles on chase, even kekenapep and bike drivers do stunt too, ladies in hijab allowed to handle the wheels, mehn... North dey sweet for night, i tell you grin

Lolz that's funny. I do the see ladies in full hijab sha behind d wheels and those carrying that timer.
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by obidaddy: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
Mad max fury "Hell Road"
Re: 9 Movies Car And Speed Lovers Should Watch by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
I am surprised that 'Gone In 60 seconds' Didn't make the list.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMVCA 2017 Live Updates!! / Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) / Is Pete Edochie Dead? What's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.