Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State (56483 Views)

Shocking!!!7-year-old Boy Impregnates His Two(2) Younger Sisters Aged 13 & 15 / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested / 8 Suspected Prostitutes Arrested At Azazi's Abandoned Lagos House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by intricate(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jozavic:
Who still goes to Hills and valleys?
have you heard of upstone in Abuja? How about progandy? The coolest people go to hills and.........
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by justjify(m): 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ndi haram. Anam ekele unu. wink

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Jaydee009: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
All your haters shouting

"God help the north"

"the north is cursed"

"prostitutes in hijab"

"drug addicts and pretenders"

You know absolutely nothing about the story of the north or Kano...

Marrying many wives, divorcing them only to remarry more, a patriarchal religion that keeps women in perpetual bondage and subject to men, giving birth to so many children and sending to beg on the streets, denying the girl child proper education etc is the real problem, these should be tackled...

Until all these issues are solved, the North will remain in a sorry state.

PS: the Northern governments can do better by rejecting revenue from alcohol federal taxes.

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by NemzySeries(m): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Aswear Northerners are funny, so even in dis heat d'll still b wearing hijab & b doing olosho work even after dre allowed to marry early for d ladies & 4wives for d men? chief hypocrites, weldon sir

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 14, 2017
I can't see any prostitude here ooo!

All I can see are saints in veils.

Please where are the prostit...?
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by MrIcredible: 12:19am On Mar 14, 2017
waxxydude:
Men push them into prostitution? Men told them not to hustle decently?

Na this same "MEN" discover olajumoke - the breast bread seller, they even discovered 9-year-old Emmanuella, omotola.

Come if you're going to put your toto in the market, atleast have a much more touching story, and maybe go to calabar, their MEN 'll understand.
You didn't comprehend

. Brain dey pain you?
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:46am On Mar 14, 2017
ISDKING:
Every bad thing is happening in that region

Maybe na Apostle Suleman preached that one to you - in any case please receive and take a look at the high level of all sorts of crime and immoral debauchery going on at your backyard before you comment again.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by goodnews777: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2017
That's what they do on hajj.yoruba alhajas.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by iukpe: 1:13am On Mar 14, 2017
So why are they so covered up if they are prostitutes? Look like a bunch of Chibokians to me.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Fizzbizzie(m): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
IF YOU LIVE IN LAGOS THAT AGE IS A NORM FOR HOUSEHOLD OLOSHOS AND BABY MAMAS, NA TODAY, THANK GOD FOR KURAMO EXTINCTION
BESIDES ENTER SABON GARI AREA IN KANO AND SEE ALL THE SOUTHERN TRIBES REPRESENTED IN THE OLDEST TRADE IN BROTHELS, MIND YOU ALL AGES PRESENT.
THIS IS JUST STRANGE NEWS BECAUSE IT IS STRANGE IN THE NORTH,BY THE TIME YOI CHECK YOU WILL SEE ALL TRIBES REPRESENTED AMONGST THE APREHENDED

Strange in the north my foot , isnt it the same region that support adults getting married to kids of course that will only Gives their paedophiles green light to even lure these kids into prostitution. If theres anywhere its rampant it has to be the north

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by eflintsone(m): 1:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
God help the North
ignorant and sense of tribalism in u , God epp the world ... just come to oshodi,lagos and see how this same age grade are into prostitution ...thats where i stay

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by eflintsone(m): 1:43am On Mar 14, 2017
Fizzbizzie:

Strange in the north my foot , isnt it the same region that support adults getting married to kids of course that will only Gives their paedophiles green light to even lure these kids into prostitution. If theres anywhere its rampant it has to be the north
oga if u talking about prostitution give it to the west and east plus south south... if u say prostitution is rampant in the north den i swear u know not wah u saying except u gat hate of the northerners in your heart
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by eflintsone(m): 1:46am On Mar 14, 2017
i smell huge lies in this news ... that link is only hustling for traffic thats all ... frm that foto and what i know those girls are not prostitutes ....
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 2:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Where is their pix? I only saw bags of cloths
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Divinerace(m): 2:49am On Mar 14, 2017
maylisa:
I pray they catch my friend too, God knows i have tried all i could for her yo change but OYO is her case.
there is no smoke without fire. As she is ur freind, help her in getting a nice job.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Chei I mean they really suffering well I pray to God things will get better in Northern Nigeria. cry embarassed

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 14, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Men are really callous. I mean very callous.

Men steal their resources and starve them of food. Men are presidents, senators and governors who steal from them.

Men patronize them most. The disturb and pester them for sex.

Men deceive them into fake love and cause their life to misery.

Men divorce them at any slight provocations.

Men cheat on them and are jealous of them talking to another man.

Men still arrest them and jail when they demand money for men to take what they always want.

Before u misquote me, I do not support prosistution. But I simply frown at the causes of prostitutions which are brought about by the same people who fight it.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Mobsync(m): 4:36am On Mar 14, 2017
maylisa:
I pray they catch my friend too, God knows i have tried all i could for her yo change but OYO is her case.

This your friend, what's her name?

Could you send me her number so I can have a word or two with her.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by emi14: 6:11am On Mar 14, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

Men steal their resources and starve them of food. Men are presidents, senators and governors who steal from them.

Men still arrest them and jail when they demand money for men to take what they always want.

Before u misquote me, I do not support prosistution. But I simply frown at the causes of prostitutions which are brought about by the same people who fight it.

You must be a woman who have experienced certain things that pushed them into prostitution yet you're here presenting this beautiful poem on prostitution.
Poor parental guidance and care couple with adopted lifestyle are the major causes of waywardness/prostitution.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by gofnor(m): 6:32am On Mar 14, 2017

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by LockDown69(m): 6:38am On Mar 14, 2017
gentlejay007:
Prostitutes in hijab shocked
grin you never see anything yet.

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by NASTYNASOSO: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2017
Fizzbizzie:

HMMMM
BROS MARRIAGE IS A SCARED INSTITUTION ALL OVER THE WORLD AND YOU WILL SHOCKED AT THE CONSENTING AGE LIMIT AROUND THE WORLD.
GO GET SOME SENSE AND UNDERSTANDING,THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION IS OLOSHOISM/PROSTITUTION.
I KNOW THAT INSTITUTION DOES NOT EXIST IN YOUR CULTURE FOR SURE.
AT LEAST IT IS MARRIAGE IN THE NORTH BUT BABY MAMA/BASTARDS SAGA FROM WHERE YOU COME FROM.
IF YOU ASK ME I WILL RATHER GO FOR MARRIAGE COS I AM A PRODUCT OF IT.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by lilAZeeZ(m): 7:10am On Mar 14, 2017
ISDKING:
. Mumu did u ever heard cases like, cult, kidnapping, guy, or robbery in Northern region? I can see all this happening from southern region.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by ojophilip(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2017
aboki prostitutes
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 14, 2017
...na dem go cover everywhere pass. lol!!!
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Jjc2000(m): 7:43am On Mar 14, 2017
The rate of drug consumption in kano by the youth is worrisome. I have been in kano since 2008. I have never seen a state like kano where drugs are consumed like food.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 14, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

I agree with you, many of these girls are coerced into this activity, they re blackmailed, bullied and made to think that there is nothing else they can do with their lives.

The men in the society are to blame, some of them even use church members tithes and offerings to entice these gals.

But I think if those women rights crusaders are sincere with their cause prostitution would be along forgotten trade.

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2017
13yrs old pikin? So I won't touch breast and yanch? Tufiakwa!! undecided

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by tiredface: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2017
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE UNDER AGE IN THOSE AREAS? FOOOLS FOOOLING FOOOLS!!!
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Agent23(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2017
ISDKING:
Some people are just incapable of reasoning, shey your region is free of all these things. How many oloshos did u patronise this week?

Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo) / Men Killed A Doctor And Sold His Corpse For N400k In Kwara (Photo)