Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State (56482 Views)

Shocking!!!7-year-old Boy Impregnates His Two(2) Younger Sisters Aged 13 & 15 / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested / 8 Suspected Prostitutes Arrested At Azazi's Abandoned Lagos House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Codes151(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2017
Dirty!!!
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Arielle: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2017
MrIcredible:

You didn't comprehend

. Brain dey pain you?
I wonder what calabar has to do with it?
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by disumusa: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2017
ISDKING:
Every bad thing is happening in that region
you see your life IBO's produce the highest number of prostitude in Africa just walk in to any hotels you will see them in numbers
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2017
maylisa:
I pray they catch my friend too, God knows i have tried all i could for her yo change but OYO is her case.

Tell me where she is... so that I will go and preach to her ASAP.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by autonomous22: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2017
thesicilian:
Only a sick person will have sex with a 13yr old.

I hear say na them sweet pass o..... Though I Neva test them but I hear
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by drmuri(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oyind18:
God help the North
so prostutution and drug addiction is only limitr ed to north.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
drmuri:

so prostutution and drug addiction is only limitr
ed to north.

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Morizo(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
waxxydude:
Men push them into prostitution? Men told them not to hustle decently?

Na this same "MEN" discover olajumoke - the breast bread seller, they even discovered 9-year-old Emmanuella, omotola.

Come if you're going to put your toto in the market, atleast have a much more touching story, and maybe go to calabar, their MEN 'll understand.
I would have said you are an animal in human skin but its none of my business since am not a member of your family, they brought this curse on humanity by bringing you to this world with no family training
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Fizzbizzie(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMM
BROS MARRIAGE IS A SCARED INSTITUTION ALL OVER THE WORLD AND YOU WILL SHOCKED AT THE CONSENTING AGE LIMIT AROUND THE WORLD.
GO GET SOME SENSE AND UNDERSTANDING,THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION IS OLOSHOISM/PROSTITUTION.
I KNOW THAT INSTITUTION DOES NOT EXIST IN YOUR CULTURE FOR SURE.
AT LEAST IT IS MARRIAGE IN THE NORTH BUT BABY MAMA/BASTARDS SAGA FROM WHERE YOU COME FROM.
IF YOU ASK ME I WILL RATHER GO FOR MARRIAGE COS I AM A PRODUCT OF IT.

Is it not in a state where peadophiles are rampant that youll see more child prostitution? Go ahead and marry a 10 yr old girl

Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by Fizzbizzie(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
eflintsone:
oga if u talking about prostitution give it to the west and east plus south south... if u say prostitution is rampant in the north den i swear u know not wah u saying except u gat hate of the northerners in your heart

Is it not in a state where peadophiles are rampant that yoill see more child prostitutes
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by NASTYNASOSO: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Fizzbizzie:

Is it not in a state where peadophiles are rampant that youll see more child prostitution? Go ahead and marry a 10 yr old girl
HMMMM
BROS,what is your own if i marry a 10 yes old babe, that should be my cups of tea you can as well marry your mothers age thats your perogative.
The evil of marrying a minor is better than all the incest,camouflage prostitution by minors in your domain not to talk of teenage pregnancies we see all about and to make it worst you just knock up all this minors without taking responsibilty of the products.
No wonder Area boys here and there take a survey and ask them the ages of thier mothers when they gave birth to them and even if they know their dads you will be dazed.
I will always be proud to be associated with a society that honours marriage and from at churning bastards here and there.
Ask at what age did Mary mother of christ enter into marriage
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by eflintsone(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fizzbizzie:

Is it not in a state where peadophiles are rampant that yoill see more child prostitutes
smh ... have u ever stayed in the north for a good period of time ?? well most pple dat have nt been to d north do say shit about the north ...make your findings well oga before saying numbs
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by maylisa(f): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Divinerace:

there is no smoke without fire. As she is ur freind, help her in getting a nice job.
God knows i have done that countless times but she never show up.
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by LoveJesus87(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
maylisa:
I pray they catch my friend too, God knows i have tried all i could for her yo change but OYO is her case.
Hello dear smiley
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by TALENTINNO(m): 3:00am On Aug 20, 2018
God help the North
Re: 20 Suspected Prostitutes Aged 13 To 14 Arrested In Kano State by TALENTINNO(m): 3:01am On Aug 20, 2018
[b][/b]Age of 13? Na wao
⚠️⚠️⚠️��

Ghanaian Footballer, Arthur, Shot In Legs By South Africa Police / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo) / Men Killed A Doctor And Sold His Corpse For N400k In Kwara (Photo)