Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr (6342 Views)

Help! My Click Through Rate Has Dropped So Low (now 0.2%) / How To Permanently Decrease Your Google Adsense Click Through Rate (CTR) / Top 10 Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Page CTR (click-through-rate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr by wontiboje: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
kayo80:
My target is to be making $10 a day on my blog- kaysrapzone.com with Google Adsense. I currently make an average of 30 cents a day. Any advice on how to achieve this will be appreciated. Thank you.

I think you will need to expand your niche because it might be too narrow. You will also need to increase you posts per day

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr by kayo80(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
wontiboje:

I think you will need to expand your niche because it might be too narrow. You will also need to increase you posts per day

Okay. Expanding my niche is out of the question. Maybe I will work on increasing my daily post. Thanks.
Re: 7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr by krisjovi(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
SalesConsultant:

Did you buy the Adsense account?

no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The West Africa Bloggers Conference 2015 Starts Today / Punch Newspaper Site Possibly Hacked? / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.