Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

healthy living - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / healthy living (1410 Views)

How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Revolutionize Your Health, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar For Healthy Living / 10 Common Bad Habits We Must Quit For Healthy Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

healthy living by jarkbauer: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2009
live healthy
Re: healthy living by Akebulan: 12:51am On Dec 18, 2009
So, did a doctor actually tell you that you are impotent? Or did you just conclude that fromy our observations?

Also, what part of the world are you at? I ask because I know that in most countries, you can get non-invasive sexual health items to help you get and maintain erections
Re: healthy living by jarkbauer: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2009
f
Re: healthy living by Akebulan: 1:06am On Dec 18, 2009
I see. What country do you live in? I ask because like I said, most countries have things available for impotence but most importantly, depending on what country you are in, it may be fairly easy to find out what caused your OI. May be due to a thyroid problem, vascular probelm (etc) in which case, once you find out the cause, you can treat it, and hopefully have a much better sexual health.

Your lady has obviously been with you for a long time. My guess is that, she loves you. I dont see why you two cant address this issue together though I understand that you may feel akward relating it to her. BTW; is she aware? (I'd suspect so)
Re: healthy living by jarkbauer: 1:15am On Dec 18, 2009
g
Re: healthy living by Akebulan: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2009
Well then if she does practice christianity as you say, she'll understand that God and love is all that matters smiley

I know that healthcare costs a bunch in Nigeria, but as I said, if you are able to afford it, you can find out what caused your OI. When you do, you can treat it and undo theese effects you're having. Its unfortunate, i do wish you good luck.

Regardless, i'd say talk to her about it. Two heads are better than one
Re: healthy living by spoilt(f): 1:21am On Dec 18, 2009
jarkbauer:

i saw adoctor who with test and physical examinations concluded i[b] have organic impotence[/b]

shocked shocked
Who told you that?
Re: healthy living by rocnaija(m): 1:47am On Dec 18, 2009
You're better off telling her, or else she'll feel a sense of betrayal if she finds out later.

In fact, seeing as she is a Christian to the Letter, she might even pray for it and re-awaken 'Lazarus'
Re: healthy living by MrCrackles(m): 1:49am On Dec 18, 2009
jarkbauer:

she is not aware of it.she practices Christianity to the letters.we ve only kissed 3 times in 2yrs nigeria
Kissed three times in two years shocked shocked shocked shocked
Fuc.k me sideways!!!!!
Please marry her. . .
Re: healthy living by azeeza(f): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2009
Quote from: jarkbauer on Today at 01:15:33 AM
she is not aware of it.she practices Christianity to the letters.we ve only kissed 3 times in 2yrs nigeria

Let her no abt your predicament,she could be of help who knows.before the wedding proper
Re: healthy living by MCLOVIN: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2009
@poster
Have you tried stimulating penile Meridians in the heel of your foot? The Chinese use this form of reflexology to cure erectile dysfunction. You can go to a search engine and download a REFLEXOLOGY FOOT CHART to locate the point . I have a client using the same method to enlarge his penis with great results. If u desire to stimulate those points electrical
Re: healthy living by coolier(f): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2009
No secrets. You need to tell her.
Re: healthy living by slimes(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
1st step- Tell her then you two will combine efforts to treat it. This problem is still at the early stage and I believe it will be curable.
Re: healthy living by NoWee(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2009
@Poster,

I am very sorry for the obstacle you are facing. Please do not fall mugu for anybody. I would advise you to stick to medical science / medical doctors  for help. I am saying this because people in this type of situation are desperate and vulnerable. Therefore, they are good targets for 419ers. The 419ers may come as native doctors, religious healers, sellers of Chinese medicine etc. So dear, watch out for the con men both on this website and everywhere.
Re: healthy living by Czario: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
Pls i have a similar problem, i know cock rings are a non-invasive means of maintaining erections but i want a more organic and lasting solution.
Ive read abt meridians in the foot, Mclovin do u have any means of stimulating them. Also i wld appreciate anyone telling abt herbal remedies
Re: healthy living by MCLOVIN: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2009
Its very simple, you simply pulse those areas youve seen in the chart electronically using my method. You will need to get the software from me & and also a
Re: healthy living by Czario: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2009
Mclovin , ive used the software last night from my laptop for 90mins as u said and went straight to bed. I woke up this morning to find that my d!ck was longer and fatter but it was also giving a tingling sensation. But NO ERECTION yet , what shoould i do next??
Re: healthy living by MCLOVIN: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2009
Ive told u to keep using it, also apply it direct to the glans and the base . Give me a call or mail me nxt time.

(1) (Reply)

Detoxification / 10 Tips To Help Improve Your Fertility / The Bastardization Of Nursing Ethics In OYO State (S.O.N.E)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.