Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

"The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" (77209 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Daboomb: 8:43am On Mar 14, 2017
teebaxy:
lets assume that the allegations were true....someone bought u and asset worth 200 million and u still have the guts to bring that person down.....what should we call u...I think such person should be called devil. We are all human beings ,devil can tempt anyone ....the bastard even tempted Jesus Christ not once ,not twice but thrice....so who is apostle sulaiman not to be tempted....if he passed fine and if he failed bad,he is only answerable to God and not man,as God can use anything, saul was worse but God still used him for his glory.

When someone tricks you, denies you and spice your drink with POISON, to murder the baby in your belly, just to protect himself..... do you think thta person deserves your protection and applause?

Mtchew!

2 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by bayinq25(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who is "we"? And is anyone forcing any member of the "we" to open or view the threads, let alone comment in them?

The bastard is a conman and should own up.
Your posts dey sweetme like say I dey play monkey post...
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by chuks190: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2017
I have never commented on this apostle Suleiman vs Otobo but this witch hunting by sahara report and co is bad and it is a false accusation by the way they are propelling this matter. I only saw apostle Suleiman when he came to university of Nigeria NSUKKA where he performed wonders. I don't go to his church but honestly I can swear for him he is innocent. Don't know how much they have given you for this job but desist from it because what goes around comes around. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by destinysaid(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2017
miyagi01:
dumbass! Wot connects d two cases iz d fact dat ur pastor dey bleep gan, and he dey spend gan on classy olosho's
. . . . . . OK, let's say u are right, now how that one take concern Otobo? Will this revelation help her get the 500mill abi whatever she asked? Oga, go n sit down in one corner abeg.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by subsurface: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2017
do u want i like abt this nonesense...is that with all these scam news; u thought u can destroy the image of Suleiman but indirectly u have made more people to knw abt him; jst check wat will happened after the truth comes out and the man is proven innocent..

Apostle Suleiman church follower/membership will jst be increasing more more....;

The devil & his agents had always been defeated via the superior wisdom of Christ in God. grin grin grin grin grin

I cor.1v27: But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

1 cor. 2v7-8: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Codes151(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2017
It's clear Sahara reporters are really a useless bunch
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by tifany89(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2017
blackaxe78:

Who asked you about where u from? Wake-up sheeple!
It seems ur brain is paining you, if u choose to be an atheist dats ur choice, the same way it's my choice to be a Christian. So plz mind ur language. I may not be this polite next time
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by AnanseK(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2017
delpee:
Overflogged issue! We don tire!! E don do!!!
They're all adults, what they do together is their problem.

The issue is not overflogged.
It is of public interest as this man takes money from unsuspecting public to pay for his womanizing.
We must establish the facts.

Is he a man of God or a conman?
Is he a priest or a swindler?
Is he upright or crooked?
Is he a pious man or villain?
Is he an apostle or a devils disciple?
This is for public interest and there are too many fake pastors like him in Nigeria. We need to sanitize the church.

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2017
delpee:

But not with our hard earned tithe and offering
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
pokipoki:

Is that what you call investigative journalism? Then I am really sorry for you!!!!.
Apart from Nigeria, where else in the world can you report news without evidence and facts. No utility bills, no ground rent receipts or even sales purchase agreement to confirm who is the owner of the house.

Are you a learner?

Don't you know how SR works.

They tease you by releasing evidence bits by bits

So just when you think it'sere specualtions, they give you a fool-proof evidence

Remember the Buratai-Dubai case?

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by ocloud81(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:
With tithe payers money.

touch.not.my.anointed.crew

come and defend your apostle.

Apostel Sulefuck on point
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by laudate: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
remedick:
show us land docs and property docs and stop spewing nonsense. your attempts have all failed. no longer Otobo abi olosho cos that one has been busted abi?

Thank you, o! shocked I have been waiting to see if someone would post the title deeds, or any other documented proof to show that the house was bought by the pastor for Daniella. Then we can go and check the details in the land registry. Till now, no show. Nigerians and their yeye attitude.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by saccie1162: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
So since he was buying everything you did not talk... What even brought up the matter in the first place??... His wife and church members don't have a problem with him.. Stephanie and El Rufai can go to hell
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by laudate: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Ode why will any one buy a house for 40m in Mende and spend 120m fixing it ...My guy receive sense ..does that house in the pic look like house that was refurbished with 120 m ? Ohh you how never built a house before so u don't know how far 120 m can go even in Lagos

Instead of buying a house for =N=40 million, only to refurbish it with =N=120 million, any sensible man would just build a house from scratch. With just =N=120 million, you can get a fine, brand new duplex in a posh part of Lagos Island. Why go to Mende, and spend such a ridiculous amount?? shocked

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by laudate: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
captap02:
the picture below is your proof, tell me, how were you able to see the plate number of this car.

Thank you for dat question! cheesy Has he given you a lucid answer, yet?

xstry:
,you're going to claim you've not read thread on how that information got deleted from the website?

What did you go to search for if you could not see the number plate of the car? What website did you visit ?

He asked you 'how you were able to see the plate number of the car' in the photograph. sad Instead of giving him a straight-forward answer, you are digressing by saying "he would claim he hasn't read the thread on how that information got deleted from the website." Was that the question you were asked? shocked

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by SalamRushdie: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
laudate:

Instead of buying a house for =N=40 million, only to refurbish it with =N=120 million, any sensible man would just build a house from scratch. With just =N=120 million, you can get a fine, brand new duplex in a posh part of Lagos Island. Why go to Mende, and spend such a ridiculous amount?? shocked

Exactly
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by drstone1: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:
What you should be asking is whether or not the allegations being leveled against him are true. So far he has not denied not buying her the car and the house.

See the problem women they cause? For Daniella,just to prove that She is a Big girl. She come take g wagon n house they pose n rub it in the face of guys last year abi early this year. This reminds me of Linda Ikeji n her opulent Banana island mansion display she got from " hard blogging jobs".. n na so dem go come inspire other babes to put pressure on their Boos,telling them they r not performing n measuring up. Even some wives go don they nag their young n hardworking husbands.
You just need to eavesdrop on some of these women's chats n girl gist n notice their psychology.
By the way..we use to hear there is no smoke without fire. But that's not completely true anymore...we now can produce smoke without fire. Ask those in the entertainment n film making make belief world. So, don't be fooled with that archaic aphorism!!
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by teebarbie(f): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
soberdrunk:
So that Daniella 'nyash' don rake in over "#160 million" naira 'allegedly'!!?? Some ladies will start looking at their partners funny after reading this......... angry angry Brethren!!!! You will pray like this put your hand on your nyash and say "This my nyash you must attract my divine helper in 2017!!!""" angry
I couldn't help but lol at this. I actually held my yansh and said the prayer
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by soberdrunk(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
teebarbie:

I couldn't help but lol at this. I actually held my yansh and said the prayer

Your faith will unlock your miracles, in the next 28days, that which you have been longing for shall be yours! Dont forget to come back and share your testimony grin grin
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by bizzibodi(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gawd!why did u allow sulieman to giv dauter of eve daniella okeke #160m house why?
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by pokipoki: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Are you a learner?

Don't you know how SR works.

They tease you by releasing evidence bits by bits

So just when you think it'sere specualtions, they give you a fool-proof evidence

Remember the Buratai-Dubai case?
Yep, am a learner.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by gudofuck231: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
goodnewscliff:
Yeeeeee!!!!!!!,,,,chai....this pastor na helper shaaa....one thing about covered lies is dat wen they start opening,, they will come out as bees do from hives.....more evidences coming....##weldonesir##

Pastors

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by budaatum: 1:04am On Dec 04, 2017
delpee:
With your tithe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.