Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

"The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" (77208 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 14, 2017
delpee:
Overflogged issue! We don tire!! E don do!!!
They're all adults, what they do together is their problem.
Nope, we pay the tithes, we reserve the right to know

2 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by opribo(m): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2017
The truth is obvious, he should just ought for settling out of court and save himself and his church further embarrassment. All this using police to intimidate the lady cant work infact if anything he would loose his church members and go on exile if he continues to deny the obvious. If you say its a lie show your passport and let police verify.

This same police you are using will be the one to nail you finally when the chips are down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Gome23: 12:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Where is the mansion..........they can as well come to my home and see the definition of what a real mansion looks lyk..........rubbish
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by iamsamadeyinka(m): 12:34am On Mar 14, 2017
If he talks now, you will say it is too early, if he doesn't you will say you are awaiting his robust reply,
May your eyes of understanding be opened!
I celebrate you!
xstry:
What you should be asking is whether or not the allegations being leveled against him are true. So far he has not denied not buying her the car and the house.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by chibboy: 12:54am On Mar 14, 2017
doingood:
Plz what did this girl gave to apostle that would make him give her a Jeep and estate. Are all girls not having the same thing?
very good question you asked.. i think all these things stories are getting boring
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by tushbobo(m): 12:55am On Mar 14, 2017
onome2013:
Is the money so surplus in churches like this ? Journalist are number one liars in this country

You have no idea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by CardinalReinz: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2017
I speak no ill about a man of God. Let God be his judge.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by CardinalReinz: 12:59am On Mar 14, 2017
I speak no ill about a Man of God. Let God be his Judge.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by iukpe: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Nairaland
Chapter 1. Cucumber
Chapter 2. MMM
Chapter 3. Apostle Suleman

2 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by felixomor: 1:20am On Mar 14, 2017
Even Dangote sef?
Will he dash someone 160 million house?

These people.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by eflintsone(m): 1:37am On Mar 14, 2017
i thought the idiot swore that pmb wud neva return to nija alive .... so much for pple that still believe in such crazy human....

2 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by blackaxe78: 1:51am On Mar 14, 2017
CardinalReinz:
I speak no ill about a man of God. Let God be his judge.

Who is a man of God?

Re there mere human?

How do we know man of God?

Re they above the law?

4 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by blackaxe78: 1:53am On Mar 14, 2017
onome2013:
Is the money so surplus in churches like this ? Journalist are number one liars in this country

Am certain you don't know the cost of a private jet!

Sheeple spotted

4 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by blackaxe78: 1:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Abudu2000:
I wonder what apc tend gain at the end,, is this guy such a big threat to them that they had to push the lies this far?

Sheeple!

Daniella Okeke's menstrual perio has occupied your brains to the brim!

2 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by blackaxe78: 1:58am On Mar 14, 2017
tifany89:

Not holding brief for the apostle(catholic till I die) but Sahara reporters didn't prove anything. These r mere speculations. Believe it at ur own peril

Who asked you about where u from? Wake-up sheeple!

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Diaris Godo! Apostolic Sule don finish all we tithe and offerings for Okeke Baka- sin.....may holy 3some fire descend ijigi migi maga I.e. speaking in tonga embarassed

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Teacher1776(m): 2:43am On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:
over flogged you say? Do you ever read? Stephanie is alleging that suleman spiked her drink to terminate her pregnancy.

"alleged", u said. So why is everyone sounding as if the apostle has been found guilty.
I think there is more to these bogus allegations than meet the eyes. I urge all to be cautious, to avoid being used as willing tools in this epic drama.
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Mrlouis: 2:45am On Mar 14, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Diaris Godo! Apostolic Sule don finish all we tithe and offerings for Okeke Baka- sin.....may holy 3some fire descend ijigi migi maga I.e. speaking in tonga embarassed

you really do need a mental appraisal.. Trust me, you don't wanna get off your leash..drooling canine
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It's not for my benefit, see. I'm just watching out for other Nairalanders grin
and your effort is highly appreciated grin

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Well good luck for them at least she have a house to live. grin

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by uvalued(m): 3:42am On Mar 14, 2017
Buharimustgo:
BMC,EMC,APMC,are u guys not tired of repeating the same story, please invent another gist that will keep Nigerians from talking about our Sick president,u guys are experts in keeping Nigerians busy with Trivails

have the seven days not elasped yet... want to see some ass whupping by lawyers ...and final burial by N1billion

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Ddy(m): 3:43am On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:
What you should be asking is whether or not the allegations being leveled against him are true. So far he has not denied not buying her the car and the house.

Continue asking who is guilty or not.Dont go improve urself and be made like him.If u like get to the root of the matter,even if he is guilty,it won't stop him making his cash and even making u a broke ass.Mind ur business for once

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Ddy(m): 3:45am On Mar 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who is "we"? And is anyone forcing any member of the "we" to open or view the threads, let alone comment in them?

The bastard is a conman and should own up.

If he owns up Now,what will u gain....Is it going to add a day to ur live span or move some cash to ur bank account or even improve ur mental instability? Always learn to mind ur business

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by uvalued(m): 3:49am On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:

above is example of your comment

NegeduGrace:
why re Nigerians like this? if the apostle come out to defend himself they will say a man of God should leave judgement for God, now he is keeping quite and that makes him guilty..anyways God said even if u fall seven times he is always there to pick u up,no man is above temptation as the accuser (satan)is not after sinners buh children of God to destroy..i respect apostle Johnson Suleman n I know the truth shall prevail and satan and his agents shall be put to shame....this is what we call TRIAL
Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 14, 2017
Mrlouis:

you really do need a mental appraisal.. Trust me, you don't wanna get off your leash..drooling canine
Bros abi you follow chop the money? Or did you partook of holy 3some baptism? Wetin consine you with my own na? Mind ya business...amebo

2 Likes

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Mrlouis: 4:01am On Mar 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who is "we"? And is anyone forcing any member of the "we" to open or view the threads, let alone comment in them?

The bastard is a conman and should own up.
The bastard?? For real? Thing with Shallow-brained Peeps like you most times think they are entitled to some privileges..some sort of remuneration whereas no one owes them shiii
He should own up?? Like seriously?? So when he does perhaps it would probably better your life and your family.. Nigerians are simply impossible.. Your likes feel others are answerable to them..like they are entitled to an explanation or something
"He should own up"..you definitely need a mental appraisal in my honest opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Ayatullah(m): 4:09am On Mar 14, 2017
GudluckIBB:
Our tithe has finished

Echi di ime

Good for you!

As long as you refuse to follow the teachings and tradition of Jesus Christ the son of Mary who never collect tithe from anyone and never teaches such in the bible, you will continue to be cheated by your pastors and apostles who are nothing but remnants of those merchants and money changers Jesus Christ flogged out of the synagogue while on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Mrlouis:

The stench..it reeks
blah blah blah yabadabadoo...

1 Like

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by Mrlouis: 4:23am On Mar 14, 2017
xstry:

This clown feels he should be entitled to a press conference with the accused. His likes (unemployed) hold on every other day waiting to be briefed on other peeps issues. In earnest, why not get a life of your own? It really hurts me seeing youths beavering away at trivial issues wasting productive time. Lol..Nigerians really think all this hush is gonna make the accused (the apostle) less of the man he is? Last time I checked he was stilll very much his old self..or the actress in Question? She made her profile and pictures private..why?? To keep retards like you and ur likes away.. Dafuq?? Some even said she wasn't defending herself.. You kidding me?? Peeps who've got a life don't say shit to low lives..they aint got time for shii cos they got issues to attend to..they just watch them low lives bask in the agitation of ignorance While they ball harder.. So if you waiting for an open letter to y'all, well you'll become stale waiting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" by seguno2: 4:39am On Mar 14, 2017
doingood:
Plz what did this girl gave to apostle that would make him give her a Jeep and estate. Are all girls not having the same thing?

Do you mean- did this girl GIVE?
Since when did a SINGLE house become synonymous with an estate?

What is a dumb question?
Who is a hypocrite?
What did your girlfriend/wife give to you that made you give them the GIFTS that you gave them?

Look before you leap.
Think before you talk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.