Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

>>Finally!!! All The Way From South Africa,the Long Expected Cma-Nigeria Is Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / >>Finally!!! All The Way From South Africa,the Long Expected Cma-Nigeria Is Here (937 Views)

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From / ANY HOPE FOR PARTICIPANTS THAT INVESTED IN CMA? / MMM Nigeria Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

>>Finally!!! All The Way From South Africa,the Long Expected Cma-Nigeria Is Here by DearDealsz: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
*FINALLY!!!, ALL THE WAY FROM SOUTH AFRICA, THE LONG EXPECTED CMA-NIGERIA HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED IN NIGERIA.*

Forget about all these 24hrs fast earnings craps that have taken over the net , you and I know they don’t last more than 3 days to 3 weeks.
But with the launch of CMA nigeria this March 2017 you will see that it promises to surpass MMM and other schemes together.

*CMA means Community Mutual Aid!!!*

*CMA Nigeria ; Community Mutual Aid was first launched in South Africa and Lesotho on the 16th of January, recorded great successes and has been launched in Nigeria on the 1st of march in its quest to spread across Africa and beyond.

CMA is not one of the numerous fast track "hit and run" schemes plaguing Nigeria today.

*CMA has already created a record of over 7,597 active members on the day it was launched, No platform has ever achieved this.*

*CMA offers 40% in naira, 50% in bitcoin. However you can be paid 80% and 100% in naira and bitcoin respectively with my pledge strategy.*

*Constant 10% commission on referral*

*5% speed bonuses when depositing or confirming within 24hours.*

*5% bonus for a video testimonial showing your face (on hold for 30 days).*

*3% bonus for a audio testimonial (on hold for 30 days)*

*Matching:*
2 - 3 weeks (BTC)
3 - 4 weeks (Naira)

*Minimum provide help is 12,000 Naira.*
*Maximum provide help is - 2.5 Million Naira.*
*Maximum of withdrawing dreams - 5 Million Naira.*

*Guiders and Bonuses:*
To be a Guider is very simple, you just need to have:
Only *40 ACTIVE members* (completed and confirmed provide help ).

*Guilder's Bonuses:*
Level 1: 5% direct referrals
Level 2: 3% from people recruited by level 1
Level 3: 2% from people recruited by level 2
Level 4: 1% from people recruited by level 3

*Automatic recommitment:* In CMA when you PH and then GH after 30 days, the system will automatically make a pledge of 30% of your GH amount, which you will be matched to pay in 3-4weeks, to ensure that funds is constantly circulated in the system.

*Automatic AIP blockchain confirmation:* CMA has the technology to confirm Bitcoin payments simply by the payer uploading the transaction hash code.

*More formal and better organized:*
When you register on CMA an Email is sent to your email address to verify or activate your account. Your phone number also receives an CMA. The same thing happens when you are paired to send your money to someone, you're notified by SMS and Email. This is just an example of how organized the CMA system is. We can credence to GHW on this point, they try to keep up with us on this.

*Tight security:* Before you add or delete your bank account details, you have to provide the pin that you created when you added your bank account during your first registration. The site is also SSL protected and hacker proof.

*As one who has studied this platforms, I can tell you frankly that CMA is better (in every sense), more formidable, stable and more durable than any scheme available.*

*For registration contact me on whatsapp 08079230930

*PLEASE NOTE: YOUR PASSWORD MUST CONTAIN a CAPITAL LETTER AND AT LEAST 3 NUMBERS e.g BBforever2017

*For more enquiries/registration information, do well to contact me on my whatsapp number *

*CMA Presentation:*
www.youtu.be/HJDaAT7vDAY

This is a *New P2P platform* as good as *Get Help World Wde!*

*REMEMBER TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE LIVES*

*For registration contact me on whatsapp 08079230930

to join our whatsapp grp
Re: >>Finally!!! All The Way From South Africa,the Long Expected Cma-Nigeria Is Here by aggen: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
I concur.

CMA is the next big thing to reach Nigeria.

And the beautiful thing is that early participants are usually the highest beneficiary in any scheme.

Enrolling now that the first set of persons that created dreams are not matched yet to pay out makes you a very early participant.
Re: >>Finally!!! All The Way From South Africa,the Long Expected Cma-Nigeria Is Here by DearDealsz: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
good news...we are now 29,000 members in nigeria grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income Generator!!! / Stress Free Loans / Do You Need Capital For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.