Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction (35895 Views)

BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Uzosaint(m): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2017
Tboss go your house,cos of you they Disqualified my man(even the thing him suppose chop him no chop any) Boss Away
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by chucs: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2017
selfmadeboss:
tboss, the pretending asss bitchhh. i dont watch that useless show but i dislike her face.
he face spells pretends
You don't watch the show so how come you know that Tboss is what you called her,sir,madam?
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by osidion2020(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2017
publicenemy:

Woman wrapper. Was I talking to you fool?
Chai fatality*m

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by chucs: 12:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Uzosaint:
Tboss go your house,cos of you they Disqualified my man(even the thing him suppose chop him no chop any) Boss Away
What is wrong is wrong no matter how you try to sugarcoat it...kemen was very wrong so don't defend him just because you don't like the person it happend to...It could be anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by deathstroke(m): 12:27am On Mar 14, 2017
publicenemy:

Jealousy... Na she say make you wor wor.
So anybody wey insult Tboss, na wor wor ? Can't you reason with your kidney for Fvck sake.
.. . .you must be thinking with your anus, ass licker. Gerrout. . .make I see road.
People like you wl dry tboss feet with your hair.

#Teamefe

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2017
publicenemy:

Jealousy... Na she say make you wor wor.
Ahn ahn rheether na fine babe bro.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Jimi23(m): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2017
juddybrown:
ttt or debbie rise going

Both could get actually evicted
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by deathstroke(m): 12:33am On Mar 14, 2017
angry

Dem for leave debbie-rise nau.

None of them can stand EFE.

EFE vs Tboss- TBOSS out.
Efe vs TTT- TTT out
EFE vs Debie-rise -Debie+rise out.

This Efe grace too much grin
One love brovh

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by selfmadeboss: 12:33am On Mar 14, 2017
chucs:
You don't watch the show so how come you know that Tboss is what you called her,sir,madam?
dislike her face.
he face spells pretends

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by EAZY2422(m): 12:47am On Mar 14, 2017
imoowo:
I never liked this show
so....what are you looking for on this thread....my friend fvck off man.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by EAZY2422(m): 12:47am On Mar 14, 2017
imoowo:
I never liked this show
so....what are you looking for on this thread....my friend fvck off man.asap

1 Like

imoowo:
I never liked this show
so....what are you looking for on this thread....my friend fvck off man.asap.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Skimpledawg(m): 12:59am On Mar 14, 2017
It's a great day for me Great minds. Celebrate with me.
Happy Birthday to me cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by dominique(f): 1:11am On Mar 14, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
I really wish Debbie rise can stay longer in that house... I so love her.

You can always vote via wechat or SMS. Simply text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 and you increase her chances of staying. Your one vote counts a great deal smiley

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Ayposh: 1:15am On Mar 14, 2017
kcowen:
Very Good strategy by bassy,between bally,TTT & Tboss he knew bally will likely leave the house so he replace bally with Efe cos he knew efe is not going anywhere,Efe has massive fan base,its now btw TTT,Efe & Tboss btw this three Tboss is likely to leave,the game change when mavis nominated debbie,so housemate likely to be evicted maybe debbi-rise & Tboss..my opinion is debbie-rise will be evicted she has no chance against Tboss(after the whole kemen saga,she will now have sympathy vote
)debbie knew it that's why she was very sad

Come to think of it Debbie rise could get lot of sympathy votes from outside cos she has been outstanding through the week and also because she wasn't nominated 4 eviction on a normal ground. Tboss on the other hand, av bin acting awkward lately.
Its a mind and love game played there: Bassey replaced bally wit Efe, so Efe's girlfriend "Marvis" get back at Basset by picking Debbie rise "basey's babe...u dey feel am

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Ayposh: 1:17am On Mar 14, 2017
kcowen:
Very Good strategy by bassy,between bally,TTT & Tboss he knew bally will likely leave the house so he replace bally with Efe cos he knew efe is not going anywhere,Efe has massive fan base,its now btw TTT,Efe & Tboss btw this three Tboss is likely to leave,the game change when mavis nominated debbie,so housemate likely to be evicted maybe debbi-rise & Tboss..my opinion is debbie-rise will be evicted she has no chance against Tboss(after the whole kemen saga,she will now have sympathy vote
)debbie knew it that's why she was very sad

Come to think of it Debbie rise could get lot of sympathy votes from outside cos she has been outstanding through the week and also because she wasn't nominated 4 eviction on a normal ground. Tboss on the other hand, av bin acting awkward lately.
Its a mind and love game played there: Bassey replaced bally wit Efe, so Efe's girlfriend "Marvis" get back at Basset by picking Debbie rise "basey's babe...u dey feel am

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by diva90: 1:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Tboss and efe are not going anywhere
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by hugoboss70(m): 1:26am On Mar 14, 2017
publicenemy:

Does he really do that?
. Not true. He did have an under the sheet liason with her but both housemates have always maintained that they are just good friends. Nothing more. Bisola now seems to be more into the single bally
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by lonelydora: 1:33am On Mar 14, 2017
Time for Tboss to leave. Even though i like her.

TTT, Bisola, or Marvis will win this show. Mark my words.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 14, 2017
Based on the votes 2 weeks ago, it is obvious Debbie rise has the least fans aside kemen and Uriel. She's the likeliest to go this time.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by babeface3: 1:55am On Mar 14, 2017
exlinkleads:
Big Brother Nigeria is getting interesting day after day as four of the remaining eight BBN housemates have been nominated for eviction on Sunday. The housemates are Efe, Tboss, TTT and Debie-rise.

Bally, Tboss and TTT got the highest votes for eviction nomination. But Bassey as the Head of House saved Bally and replaced him with Efe. In a twist of events, Marvis used her power card to nominate Debie-Rise. The probability of one of the four nominated housemates to be evicted on Sunday is 100%.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/bbnaija-thin-tall-tony-efe-tboss-debie.html

Guys like seriously, Thin Tall Tony has put in so much in he house. He "sacrificed" his family for this game mind you. Yes, one of his strategies was to deny his family in front of the house mates just for the money to drop and of course with 25m damage control will be easy both on his disappointed family and on his fans.
Would he have still be on top of his game if he had not told such lies?, the answer is Yes. But understandably he chose the strategy he felt would work better.
He has given in so much and we have to vote for him.
I think we should, all niggers out there who understand should be vote for this dude.
Vote TTT guys

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by watchgreatness: 2:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Offer $2000 dollars to play DVD her/i both copies to. Lmk soon because I'm just scamming y'all quick before the smoke finishes...just lit
Remedials Extra: 12506 Fairview...shit don't act

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by nihinlade(m): 2:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Debby rise is so lovely.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by watchgreatness: 3:22am On Mar 14, 2017
Last message before we turn off hyked up phone but u don't know we got burner phone geek. Hyked away brag away

Last message promise

Here is a innocent baby girl who will grow up to be just like her father, she will meet a few men till but when the day comes the mothers lie will be the driving force to our Reunion. Keep the jokes funny ppl please. Till that day ✌️
Beso y abrazo
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by watchgreatness: 3:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Part two baby girl born in a relationship built on nothing honest but papi is always here for only you till then enjoy the daddies lol

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Nofuckgiven: 3:28am On Mar 14, 2017
I wonder why caterpillar teeth is not up for eviction! undecided
Anyways TTT it's time to go home and apologize to your family! That is if they will still accept you tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by adorable29(f): 5:21am On Mar 14, 2017
TTT or Debbyrise is going. Just that Bassey's fans might stand by debbyrise.
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by afrika(f): 5:54am On Mar 14, 2017
It is so unfortunate that we ladies still criticize tboss cos of kemen. If u smile with a guy, sits on his laps and tease him time to time due to office or place of work environment. Does that warrant the guy to molest me if I find myself tipsy or drunk? If Na ur sister dem do same, u go don provoke taya. Vote tboss ...as a female I stand against female molestation.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by sollybaby(f): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2017
efe is a threat to Bassey.. dats y he had include efe..so bad..
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by Librakid(f): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2017
I see TTT's fans @ work, same goes for Debbie-rise but what about Tboss? It's clear that Efe isn't going nowhere but we can't afford to loose 2 females in the house( Debbie and Tboss) we need Tboss for more drama. Pls vote Tboss

#teamEfe#
Re: Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction by KVC1970: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Tboss must go its time for her to leave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TSTV Loses Office Due To Debt - Premium Times / The Vow Season 3 On Zee World 2019 / Khafi Faces Sack For Having Sex On Big Brother Naija - Sun UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.