Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! (766 Views)

Help Me Review My New Blog / Rate My New Blog / Come In Here For All Your Blog Needs,setup,traffic And Adsense Earning E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Yup.. I know was gonna run down to Nairaland once I'm done with this stuff.. I used to think blogging is easy until I spent 8hours surfing and it landed to nothing.. Mehn, Those guys are really trying.. Even those guys that will sit for hours just to share fake news grin .. they are really trying!

Please webmasters what do you think is need for this blog..

Your advice, your condemnation, your comment and your views about this blog Is needed... I just started putting everything Up..

What you feel about it.. What would make it look better..

The name is www.eduvanguard..com cool

Special thanks to Guru9ja my role model cheesy
My crush that doesn't know If I'm existing too misstechy.
Re: My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by MathsChic(f): 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
This is what you get when you run a blog for the sake of running a blog, or maybe for money.

Just share your passion. That's what it's about
Re: My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by MissTechy(f): 5:43am On Mar 14, 2017
UniosunGuy:
Yup.. I know was gonna run down to Nairaland once I'm done with this stuff.. I used to think blogging is easy until I spent 8hours surfing and it landed to nothing.. Mehn, Those guys are really trying.. Even those guys that will sit for hours just to share fake news grin .. they are really trying!

Your advice, your condemnation, your comment and your views about this blog Is needed... I just started putting everything Up..

L0L. Now I know you exist.

I checked out your blog and the first thing I noticed was I couldn't click on the links. I even tried on another browser. No luck

Now you would have lost me completely if I were visiting to read a news on your blog. The attention span of readers is quite short.

Now the second thing is this , What unique thing are you doing that would endear people to come visiting everyday.

I get it is about school news but what other idea can you bring to spin things around. Since they are students, You might want to do a little research to see the type of content that can easily attract them. There are s0 many content online so you need to somehow find a way to turn that "news" around.

The last thing is targeting. You have carved a niche for yourself which is quite cool, but you don't expect to immediately see results if no student knows about what you do. So even though it is the last thing, it is also one of the most important ones. You need a content distribution strategy in place.

I typed on my mobile so they might be mistakes, but I hope i have helped in my little way

1 Like

Re: My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by daamazing(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2017
MissTechy:

I checked out your blog and the first thing I noticed was I couldn't click on the links. I even tried on another browser. No luck

Now you would have lost me completely if I were visiting to read a news on your blog. The attention span of readers is quite short.

Now the second thing is this , What unique thing are you doing that would endear people to come visiting everyday.

I get it is about school news but what other idea can you bring to spin things around. Since they are students, You might want to do a little research to see the type of content that can easily attract them. There are s0 many content online so you need to somehow find a way to turn that "news" around.

The last thing is targeting. You have carved a niche for yourself which is quite cool, but you don't expect to immediately see results if no student knows about what you do. So even though it is the last thing, it is also one of the most important ones. You need a content distribution strategy in place.

I typed on my mobile so they might be mistakes, but I hope i have helped in my little way
True... All posts are clickable but can't say the same for some pages. What I'll advise Op is look for a professional blog designer. Op you can contact me tho. Check this techredirector.com .. That's my personal blog and your niche is a good one for if you can put in more effort ust like misstechy said. It's a low competition niche. Funny enough too.. You copy your articles from nairaland.. Don't ask me how I know..
Re: My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by bedfordng(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2017
UniosunGuy:

my first advice is to get a domain name before any other thing. It will be on your own best interest to do that asap
Re: My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
MissTechy:

Thanks plenty. I have learnt something. I really do appreciate
Re: My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
bedfordng:
my first advice is to get a domain name before any other thing. It will be on your own best interest to do that asap
I'll do that soonest. Thanks bedfordng
Re: My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
daamazing:
True... All posts are clickable but can't say the same for some pages. What I'll advise Op is look for a professional blog designer. Op you can contact me tho. Check this techredirector.com .. That's my personal blog and your niche is a good one for if you can put in more effort ust like misstechy said. It's a low competition niche. Funny enough too.. You copy your articles from nairaland.. Don't ask me how I know..
grin Thanks tho. A novice will always be a novice. I know how you know that already..
Re: My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
MathsChic:
This is what you get when you run a blog for the sake of running a blog, or maybe for money.

Just share your passion. That's what it's about
Thanks for your opinion. Yes, In life we do things for reasons. My reasons are within me. Thanks once again mathsChic
Re: My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by daamazing(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
UniosunGuy:
grin Thanks tho. A novice will always be a novice. I know how you know that already..
lol Bro, I can help you do your design for a very cheap price
Re: My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
daamazing:
lol Bro, I can help you do your design for a very cheap price
Ohh, thanks. If I need you.. I'll let you know Sir.. smiley
Re: My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help! by daamazing(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
smiley wink
UniosunGuy:
Ohh, thanks. If I need you.. I'll let you know Sir.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Bad Is Your Adsense RPM? / Jumia Affiliate Program Auto-pilot (PLEASE READ) / Small Facebook Page Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.