Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Apostle Suleman: How Did The Registration Name Disappear From The Website - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman: How Did The Registration Name Disappear From The Website (621 Views)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates As UNIBEN Revokes The Registration Of Campus Fellowship / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: How Did The Registration Name Disappear From The Website by peckhamboi: 1:28am On Mar 14, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders

I have been watching this case very closely since it started and I am being very baffled by how the Registration name of Apostle Suleman disappeared from the website this morning. I saw it with my Korokoro eyes on Saturday.

If anybody has any answers please enlighten me.
Re: Apostle Suleman: How Did The Registration Name Disappear From The Website by Cutehector(m): 1:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Their is no concrete evidence to prove dat he had sex with any of those ladies
Re: Apostle Suleman: How Did The Registration Name Disappear From The Website by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 14, 2017
akan see yhu're hungry 4 fp op.....

I knw say na only dis wk all dis aposhaka abi na apogarri sulaiman mata go end

2 yhur mata.....i believe IFA has d answer 2 dat
Re: Apostle Suleman: How Did The Registration Name Disappear From The Website by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Chairman pls shut up. Before disgrace scatter ur face
Re: Apostle Suleman: How Did The Registration Name Disappear From The Website by peckhamboi: 5:55am On Mar 14, 2017
Cutehector:
Their is no concrete evidence to prove dat he had sex with any of those ladies

Nobody is saying he had sex with any of the ladies but he sure has a lot of explaining to do.

Back to the topic, is it possible to hack into the website to remove the comment tag?
Re: Apostle Suleman: How Did The Registration Name Disappear From The Website by Cutehector(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2017
peckhamboi:

Nobody is saying he had sex with any of the ladies but he sure has a lot of explaining to do.

Back to the topic, is it possible to hack into the website to remove the comment tag?
yes it is possible.

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO: Wizkid & Supa Deetu - Daddy Yo Studio Version / Wow As Nicki Minaj Shares BTS Clip From ‘swalla’ Music Video:watch The Video / Full Transcript Of Olakunle Churchill’s Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.