Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court (38338 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Guyman02: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Christians should not join Muslims to tarnish the image of a man who brought the carnage being unleashed on Christians by jihadists led by Elrufai to international limelight, even if he likes let him fuck all the Oloshos in town I dont give a fuck as long as he defends the right of Christians to life.

Constantinople is an Islamic country today and renamed Turkey because the Christians believed the lie that it is a religion of peace and castigated their Bishops and Patriarchs who preached against 'peaceful' Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2017
I thought she claimed to be 23 years! What was she doing as a dance instructor and pageant organizer in DELSU at age 13? She get admission for 10 years?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by duni04(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Complete and utter crap, rubbish! A post devoid of facts. What's this crap doing on the front page? Otobo revealed Suleiman bought a car for Daniella okeke? or that he bought a house for her too? This thing has gone beyond Otobo. Now those that really known this fraudstar called Suleiman are coming forward in droves. All his evil deeds will soon be public knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by ovieigho(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Goke7: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2017
yes she is a blackmailer, but did our apostle do or e no do? na d koko be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by LordCenturion(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2017
Useless people all around
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by ddippset(m): 8:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Teacher1776:
Keep on arguing about this Steph and Sulaiman issue.
Meanwhile, the real issues affecting us individually as a nation have been abandoned. By the time all the allegations have been exhausted, people will be eating grass.
Fyi, the prices of foodstuffs are still going up. Meanwhile, fuel dealers have on their own increased pump prices of petrol selling around 150 naira per litre. Not even DPR is asking questions. Electricity supply is almost non-existent anywhere in the country. And in the midst of these, the acting president who actually acted well as a president has once again handed over power to ailing old president who has spent more time travelling around the world searching for quality hospitals.

Lets forget these issues. Lets keep discussing Sulaiman and Otobo Staph.

Seun, Lalasticlala, do the needful. Set the agenda. Bring it up to front page and lets continue the argument.
Animal day teach me human right.
in life it is an impossibility to only be talking about things that bother us as a nation. We are about 180 million in number. 180 million people couldn't possibly be talking about Buhari and fayose at the same time. If there were no issues like otobo and Suleiman so many would just catch a heart attack.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Snowpikin: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2017
GavelSlam:
But Sulaiman has been fvcking her.

Exchanging nude pictures with her and Paying her money for her attention.

Oh ....just shut up!!!
Did u catch dem doing it? Or ur just following d bandwagon to believe any rubbish u read?
Una plenty wey no get sense.

God will reveal d truth soon
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Wiz3t: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2017
LVMedia:

As the fire of the viral sex scandal allegations of Miss Stephanie Otobo against radical preacher Apostle Johnson Suleman rages on, Legend Vibes investigations in its quest to unravel the truth behind the case discovered a twist which could put the whole case to bed. A Facebook user, names withheld for now, who happens to have attended Delta State University while Stephanie was a student there has in a reaction to a post on her revelations about the clergyman made bold to say he is willing to be docked any time to testify that he knows her as a blackmailer.

In his words, the DELSU alumnus said:
“My encounter with Steph was an attempt to blackmail my person then…in 2006. Call me anytime in court, I will testify “. According to him, Stephanie who was a model instructor and part of the organisers of the Miss DELSU Beauty Pageant back then always had her scheme for getting to the top.
The post elicited confirmatory response from more DELSU alumni who had different things to say about their knowledge of Miss Otobo.
As it stands, this might be the only big contradiction to the Stephanie’s case against the acclaimed clergyman who is accusing Festus Keyamo of orchestrating a media trial to tarnish his image just as Stephanie continues to give out press interviews and revealing damning details of their purported relationship in a matter which is already before the courts.
Stay with us. The truth will come out in this one. Legend Vibes on duty.

Checkout the Screenshot below;

http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/she-is-serial-blackmailer-delsu-alumnus.html?m=1

Bros money has power. I sure know you have been offered unbelievable amount of money to come out and bear false witness.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by LUCASC(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2017
She be carrier killer
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by GavelSlam: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Snowpikin:

Oh ....just shut up!!!
Did u catch dem doing it? Or ur just following d bandwagon to believe any rubbish u read?

How many videos of girls that you had sexual relations with do you have in your possession?

No court would ever ask for a video of their intercourse but evidence of meeting, affection and transaction all of which she has.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by blackaxe78: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2017

Ready to testify in court but did not give his name?

The bottom line is that Suleman can not go to court cos he personally is aware of the nails(evidences) over his head.

It's enough to nail him aground. Mentioning court at this point is a threat to his caucus. He will always shy away telling his sheeples to leave everything to God when we re aware he was ready to go to court when the DSS arrested him.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by luvinhubby(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
YES! What if she is a blackmailer? She has been arrested for blackmailing him. She blackmailed him using the truth. She is trying to make him own up to the fact that he had a long sexual history with her and that he has also had 'dealings' with other female Nollywood acts. ""He should say the truth and let the devil be ashamed"" (according how Christians put it)

And blackmailing him for N500 million will make him own up to the 'truth'?

Upside down reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by blackaxe78: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Snowpikin:

Oh ....just shut up!!!

Which of the God's will reveal the truth? Daniella Okeke or Stephanie Otobo? Cos those re Suleman's gods

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Antoeni(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2017
In every rumor d,there is always an element of truth,1 sule knows her,2 sule had sex with her,3 they have communicating,4 sule has bn sending her money,5 sule is fake,6 Danielle affairs with sule is also true,BUYING A house for her is a lie,7 THE car issue is true ,

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by RALPHOW(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

where is your evidence?
Where are the pictures?
Where are the account details?
if she has any evidence, she would have brought it out now.
WAIT TILL YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SAME JUDGEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Guyman02: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2017
Teacher1776:
Meanwhile, the real issues affecting us individually as a nation have been abandoned. By the time all the allegations have been exhausted, people will be eating grass.
Fyi, the prices of foodstuffs are still going up. Meanwhile, fuel dealers have on their own increased pump prices of petrol selling around 150 naira per litre. Not even DPR is asking questions. Electricity supply is almost non-existent anywhere in the country. And in the midst of these, the acting president who actually acted well as a president has once again handed over power to ailing old president who has spent more time travelling around the world searching for quality hospitals.

Seun, Lalasticlala, do the needful. Set the agenda. Bring it up to front page and lets continue the argument.

Seun is making more money as we click on the Steph and Suleman story, perhaps let us agree to stop opening pages with this blackmail story and it will fizzle out

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by luvinhubby(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

How many videos of girls that you had sexual relations with do you have in your possession?

No court would ever ask for a video of their intercourse but evidence of meeting, affection and transaction all of which she has.

Where are they?

Have you seen any?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by blackaxe78: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Guyman02:
Christians should not join Muslims to tarnish the image of a man who brought the carnage being unleashed on Christians by jihadists led by Elrufai to international limelight, even if he likes let him fuck all the Oloshos in town I dont give a fuck as long as he defends the right of Christians to life.

Your skull is filled-up with Stephanie Otobo's period.

A confirmed Sheeple you re! Stop bringing religion into the matter at hand. What has fu*k got to do with religion?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by PrinceMario(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Only the Dumb-headed takes the striper serious.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by kingsmaila(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2017
We should not jump into conclusion without investigating the evidence or proofs the lady gave. Romance is a secret thing so you never can tell the pastor's innocent or guilt.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Ayinke93(f): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2017
I thought she's 23 yo now?? How come she was in uni way back 2006 and even blackmailed someone Was she 12 yo in uni??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by megacool360(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

How many photographs of your conception do you have?

Does that mean it never took place?

No reasonable court would expect videos of their dalliance but all other evidence showing communication, affection and transaction would produce overwhelming evidence.
Really? But the Otobo person claimed and still claims to have video clips of their romping. So what exactly are you out denying/defending?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Hoddor(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Teacher1776:

My brother ehh, I never believed in this BMC that people were saying, until baba came back, have you heard any news about our president since this news started? They are diverting people's attention from baba to Suleman, that's their job, and I can almost bet that one of NL mod is among them...... No news of buhari today, only Suleman and utobo.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by AngelicBeing: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Teacher1776:

1000 Likes cool
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by Abudu2000(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
YES! What if she is a blackmailer? She has been arrested for blackmailing him. She blackmailed him using the truth. She is trying to make him own up to the fact that he had a long sexual history with her and that he has also had 'dealings' with other female Nollywood acts. ""He should say the truth and let the devil be ashamed"" (according how Christians put it)
why is she doing it now, why didnt she speak up since when it happened??
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by GavelSlam: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2017
RALPHOW:

where is your evidence?
Where are the pictures?
Where are the account details?
if she has any evidence, she would have brought it out now.
WAIT TILL YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SAME JUDGEMENT.

I am already successful.

Lord knows if I continue with exactly this my income for the last 5 years till I get to 65, I would have overachieved by universal measurements.

The lady has presented evidence of snapchat interactions.
Suleiman's teams came out to state he initially opened an African mart for her in Canada.

The evidence is overwhelming.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by I888(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2017
Borntolead123:

She has only dropped made-up stories so far without any hard evidence to back them up. Why are people lazy thinkers?
you are replying people who are paid to make sure that this case nail the apostle.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by GavelSlam: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2017
luvinhubby:

Where are they?

Have you seen any?

I know you can write but I'm not sure you can read.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by luvinhubby(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2017
A lady claimed a man came to formally ask for her hand in marriage from her people and her father completely denies the whole thing as a lie from her and some steewwwpid Nigerians still takes her words serious.

Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Is A Serial Blackmailer– DELSU Alumnus Ready To Testify In Court by SulemanDEFENDER: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

That is the main issue. What was AJS's dealings with her. Did he had sexual relationship with her?

YOU WILL CONTACT HIV IF YOU HAD SEX WITH A CARRIER WITHOUT CONDOM THE SAME WAY YOU WILL BE BLACKMAILED IF YOU FVCKED A SERIAL BLACKMAILER CAUTION . Period.

So DID HE FVCK HER?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Important Things You Should Never Do With Your Body / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" / Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.