Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

To Whom It May Concern - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / To Whom It May Concern (376 Views)

Resident Raises Concern On Activities Of Herdsmen, Hoodlums In Mushin / "E No Concern Us" - Policemen Snubs Robbery Victims In Delta / US Expresses Sadness, Concern Over Killing Of Shiites Muslims By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern by Musharraf: 5:04am On Mar 14, 2017
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN ESPECIALLY #VICTOR_AKPAH

It is very sadden and quite unfortunate that some of you know the truth but you are all finding it difficult to say it out because of the hatred you have for the religion of Islam,
First and foremost, I want you to understand the fact that Islam is perfect religion but Muslims are not perfect because we are all human being and we are all bound to make me mistakes, only God is perfect. If anybody did something wrong, the best manner is to condemn the act that such person commits but ours is difference, instead of condemning the act, some of your will rather condemning the religion of such person which is not good.
If I make mistake, blame me, but not my Religion.
Anytime you read the headlines of the newspaper that somebody get married to teenager, the first thing that some of you will concludes in your mind even before reading the full story of the news that the person must be Muslim, what an hypocrite are you people.
#Let me tell you if you don't know that:

* Waje had her daughter Ogochuckwu at the age of 19?
* Lizzy Anjorin had a daughter as a teenager?
* Nollywood actress Tayo Odueke had a daughter while in her teens?
* Veteran actress Liz Benson-Ameye got married to her first husband, Samuel Gabriel Etim at a very young age and the marriage had already produced three children, two daughters and a son before her husband to death in her mid-20s?
* Genevieve Nnaji became a mother at the tender age of 17?
* Shan George got married at tender age of 16?
* Star actress Omotola met her pilot husband at age 16, and got married to him at age 18, and they had their first child at age 19? * that Actress Ireti Doyle had her first child as a teenager?
* that Clarion Chukwurah got pregnant at age 18 for afro juju musician, Sir Shina Peters?
* that Ada Ameh, the plus size role interpreter had her daughter at a very tender age of 14?
* Do you know that The Akwa Ibom born actress Obot Etuk got married at the tender age of 15 and started making babies immediately. She had three kids before her divorce in 2002? while she was 15 when they got married, her estranged husband was 18 years old
* Do you know that Precocious Drew was just 16 when she got engaged to Leland Hayward?
* Do you know that Solange married Daniel Smith, when she was 17?
* Do you know that Courtney Stodden got married at 17? And so on......
#My question now is that how many are Muslims among the names mentioned above?
#How many people criticizing/condemning them
#How many of them married out of wedlock? People are not condemning them because they are so called #celebrity right But if we read from the news that somebody want to marry a teenage girl not out of wedlock, you people will keep shouting as if they are doing it illegal or as if her parents complain to you that they are not in support of such.
#Victor and co., which one is better please among the people raping teenagers up and down and the people that seek their hands in marriage from their parents? I know a reasonable person will prefer later than formal.
* It was reported by Vanguard newspaper on 3rd of September, 2016 that the General Overseer of Tongue of Fire Ministry, Shogunle, Lagos, Pastor Chukwuma Nkwocha, slept with girls whose ages are between 12 and 17 years and they rescued #29 girls from him.
* Nigerian Pastor, John Okoro caught sleeping with teenage girl who came for prayers on 2nd of May, 2016
* Damien Bonner, a senior pastor at Galilee Baptist Church, was arrested on six counts of defiling a girl age 15.
* THE Acting Rector, Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe, Bayelsa State, has slumped and died at a hotel in Ughelli during alleged sex romp with an unidentified female teenager. and so on...
#Finally, I want you to know that #child_marriage is far better than #child_abortion and #premature_sex
#You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free (John 8:32)
#Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying, if people all over the world would do this, it would change the earth.
#It takes strength and courage to admit the #truth, how I wish, I only wish that the #truth has a tongue.
#Speak or comment on social media's post only if you know your #words or what you want to type are more beautiful than you silence.

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Robbers; Durber Junction Traffic And Eko Bridge Inward CMS Traffic / IMF Staff Injured In Paris Office After Letter Bomb Explodes / Need Your Assistant On This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.