Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,636 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Traffic Robbers; Durber Junction Traffic And Eko Bridge Inward CMS Traffic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffic Robbers; Durber Junction Traffic And Eko Bridge Inward CMS Traffic (378 Views)

Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Robbers; Durber Junction Traffic And Eko Bridge Inward CMS Traffic by omimigaius(m): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Driving to work everyday has become an unpleasant assignment to me due to traffic robbers. To set the record straight, I have never been robbed in traffic, maybe because of the kind of vehicle I drive or something else.
but the rate at which the robberies happen in my presence is very alarming.
Only yrsterday, I witnessed one at cms and the other at durber junction traffic in mile-2
The most annoying part of it is the ease with which they carry-out their acts. At cms yesterday, a man in a taxi was robbed in traffic. It happend that for one reason or the other, the taxi driver did not wind-up his side glasses, the robbers easily collected all the passengers' items and proceeded to another. They tried to trick another man into winding-down his glasses but he ignored them.
The durber junction group will first come like beggers, and instantly turn violent the moment you wind down or yout glasses are already down.
All these perriod, no police within sight.
And if anybody reacts and kill any of these criminals with cutlass or a gun, then the police will start harrassing him.
THIS MATTER HAS GOT TO THE STAGE WHERE PEOPLE MUST CARRY CUTLASS INSIDE THEIR CARS.
I AM REALLY! REALLY! ANGRY OVER THIS.
Lagos State government should do something fast or we will start protecting ourselves with cutlass first.

(1) (Reply)

Six Dead, 16 Injured As Boko Haram Bombers Hit Maiduguri / $9.6m: Former NNPC Boss, Andrew Yakubu, Arraigned In Court / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Pay Son’s Medical Bill-suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.