Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" (46865 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji A Lesbian And Home Breaker / Tiwa Savage And Her Mother, Cecilia Savage, Hang Out / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by jimb(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
video or adonbelivit
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
The truth is... Majority of women are either lesbians or bisexuals..

They lie about it a lot, and it's very rare to see a woman who's only interested in males..
I don't blame you.
Too much p0rn.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by draxlaw(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
kiss
you were a lesbian, so what shld we do?
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by gudvibz(f): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

They lie about it a lot, and it's very rare to see a woman who's only interested in males..

Plz get ur facts right most women are striaght

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Fkforyou(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
lamidebaby:

I don't blame you.
Too much p0rn.

Spot on!
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Jammiiee(m): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Really shocked
illyg:

You are not far from the truth. my observation as well
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Tominiola: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
See love shocked
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Jammiiee(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Really shocked
Asegzy:
only one babe was bold enough to comment on this page.
NA WA. NA REAL WAH!! !!! grin
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by karimusaa: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
So u know madam is doing this?

1 Share

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Johntimo1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
who carry me come here
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by obiorathesubtle: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
lamidebaby:

I don't blame you.
Too much p0rn.

Im not your father.
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Antoeni(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
A wise woman will do anything to save her marriage from crashing, Tonto can u hear her?
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by iRepNaija1: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
darkid1:
When did african actresses become so messed up... There are no more celebrity role models

Why are you looking to celebrities to be your role models? Isn't that what your parents, uncles, and aunts are for?
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by mayortm001(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Good for you and your okpo husband.
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by iRepNaija1: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
jaymejate:
The real deal is... Will my sister be safe with you?

No. The real deal is why do you think a woman would be attracted to your sister just because that woman is a lesbian? Are you attracted to every girl you see on the road?
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by justmenoni: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
You said majority of women, I'm not been disrespectful..I'm just stating the obvious unless you're insinuating that your mom, sisters and family members who are female, are the only exception to your ideology

quote author=obiorathesubtle post=54574487]

Disrespect is bringing my mom and my sisters into this when I didn't specifically mention you as being bisexual or lesbian.

Let him/her that has sense, apply that sense..
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Ashley86400: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Immorttal:
women are bisexual in nature, i dont blame them much sha, they are sexualmotional.
It's not about bisexuality. .sexuality is more fluid than the way we (especially Nigerians) see it. . Assuming Homosexuality is more common among females is completely false. .it happens both ways.People just keep it a secret because of social stigma.1 in 10 men/ 1 in 10 women is gay or has had at least one sexual encounter with a member of the same sex. .your brain chooses who you have feelings for. .contrary to what people think. .sexuality is 80% mental and 20% physical. .though most of the time our partners will most likely be a member of the opposite sex. .our brain still doesn't know wether the person we actually love is male or female. .rich or poor. .gentle or hot-tempered . .it just loves. .
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by mims20(f): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Samanza89:
So what should we do about that?...
Come closer, I won't slap you. I have just one advice for you, come to Nigeria and meet Bobrisky for proper orientation on skin toning and stop patronising all this traffic light hawkers...

Can't your mirror tell you that you look like a zebra?...
rubbish she said she was and she told her husband the truth so if her enemies are thinking of exposing her they should find something better to say cause her husband knows it all..you re just talking out of context. blah blah blah abeg go and sleep. why find pleasure in ridiculing pple idiota
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by peckebu(f): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
dadavivo:
Ahhh ayemi oo, Africa is in trouble. Borbrisky people are taking over
she said she "was" a lesbian she is no longer a lesbian.
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Mzsolmi(f): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
yo MUA is a failure....yo face is fair and yo body,red
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Mstcambridge: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by darkid1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
iRepNaija1:

Why are you looking to celebrities to be your role models? Isn't that what your parents, uncles, and aunts are for?
its good that your aspirations in life are to end up like your parents, look up to them and them alone.
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Samanza89: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
mims20:
rubbish she said she was and she told her husband the truth so if her enemies are thinking of exposing her they should find something better to say cause her husband knows it all..you re just talking out of context. blah blah blah abeg go and sleep. why find pleasure in ridiculing pple idiota

You must be an unadulterated fool to quote me,did I mention you in what I posted, am entitled to my own opinion, your stupidity knows no bounds. Go get some education and learn how to mind your business. Expired slowpoke...
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Another fool speaks. If your wife is a lesbian, be ready to move out of the house for a woman, anytime you guys go to any western country.
Lesbians do not have any feelings for men, so whatever you think you are doing with her qualifies as rape, cause she is not emotionally there.

Wise goat, well done.
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by iRepNaija1: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
darkid1:
its good that your aspirations in life are to end up like your parents, look up to them and them alone.

You should do the same.
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by gudofuck231: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

One colddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Heineken for u
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Jimmy0000: 8:56am On Jun 02, 2018
harry2sexy:
She said she was a hawker.

Lmao

Hmmm,,,,, U sabi read ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.