Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor (27716 Views)

Zamfara Govr Diverts N500m Paris Club Refund To Repay His Loan / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) / Over $1m Cash Recovered In Panel Member’s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor by GambaOsaka: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Flyingngel:
GambaOsaka post:

Yes we know........ blah blah blah... he is not desperate, he is humble, he really respect himself , but i STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THAT LAST PART OF YOUR STATEMENT. How else would you describe a spineless coward under whose nostrils billions of dollars were mismanaged up-down, left, right and centre freely. How else? How else?
Abeg no vex me this morning.

Wetin dey vex u? R we talking abt corruption or the way that man stand? I don't support corruption but one thing is certain the man is not desperate.

OK pardon me, but anytime i see this man in public functions, and i remember the level of looting that happened in his tenure, i just begin to curse from within me. As far as i am concerned, GEJ should always bury his head in shame for being unable to sabotage these massive looters during his tenure. It showed that he is not competent to rule. He may do well as a Vice President but not a President.

A Chicken-hearted 'PhD holder' is worse than a Fearless 'School cert holder".

HE FAILED NIGERIANS ..chikena
Re: N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor by begwong: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
yaki84:
the states no get name?

Abi d governors involve their names can't be spelled?

Haba, must una make news just to occupy cyber space?

This is third time am reading this empty article about paris club refund with unsubstantial report.
The governors are in APC that's why they are frustrating efcc chairman's confirmation. They should not worry baba buhari go soon reveal them if magu no do.
Re: N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor by Codes151(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Tell me which one would you rather be? A skinny, uneducated SANE, FIRM, NO- NONSENSE vagabond OR a CHUBBY, EDUCATED, DULL, CLUELESS, FEARFUL HERMIT who calls himself a PhD holder.
mistake u made was the CLUELESS cuz he wasn't bro
Re: N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Name and shame the governor!!!
Re: N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor by begwong: 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
GOVERNOR ELRUFAI OF KADUNA STATE DEY THE LIST. KADUNA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY PLANNING TO IMPEACH HIM SOON
Re: N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor by Iskra: 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
@Omagogo...in a few words, you are ins erious need of a life lesson. I pity those who have to be surbodinate to you in any thing.
Re: N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor by jerryclinton: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Any governor found wanting and seen with enough evidence to have been part of those diverting this fund must not be cleared by INEC to recontest election in 2019 if such governor wishes to recontest.
That's the only punishment to give to these thieves.
Re: N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor by Dareomo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
I know you will abuse those Governors, but if PMB still send EFCC after them you will still abuse him.
Re: N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor by Mstcambridge: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor by Charly68: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
So why protecting a thief that diverted so much from Govt coffers ..A man stole ordinary goat ,Nigerian judge sent him to 23 years in prison but those who stole billions it is adjunment we here and see in our courts ..Where has the case of those who collected money for the fuel they did not supply during fuel subsidy ? This people will not die well ooo..
Re: N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor by tola268: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Goldenheart:
shocked awon ole oloriburuku...
Olorun a ba tin yin je... angry
I told Nigerians to remove immunity of governors, you refused, they will continue to steal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa / Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.