Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) (1392 Views)

UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) / DC Queen: Ghanaian Lady Murdered, Tongue & Vagina Cut Off (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by OneNigeria001: 6:47am On Mar 14, 2017
This young boy pictured below was trying to steal neighbour’s phone but things gone wrong for him in ekiti state. According to a facebook user, Ade Baller who reported the story. The photos were caption;

Boy had his wrist hand chopped off trying to steal neighbour's phone through window

http://www.onenigeriablog.com/2017/03/boy-trying-to-steal-neighbors-phone.html
cc: Lalasticlala , Mynd44

Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by HungerBAD: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2017
No pity right here.

I will never pity any kind of thief. A thief looks at your hard work, and wants to maim,kill or just take away your hard sweat away from you. You work hard to buy a phone, a thief wants it.

You work hard to buy a car, a thief wants it. You work hard for your things, and some people somewhere are eyeing it, so i have no pity for such people.

Even here on Nairaland. I worked hard to get ISHILOVE and now some THIEVES want her.

THIEVES everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by madridguy(m): 6:53am On Mar 14, 2017
Yaa Rosululahi.
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by Alleviating: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2017
shocked

Put graphic photos there na undecided
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2017
Hahahahahahaahhaahaha

Ogbeni that cutlass when dem use cut this guy hand nor b joke oh

shocked
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by ThinkSmarter: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2017
That's is how my phone was stolen in my lodge back then.
But this is still jungle justice.
It is too gruosome
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by anonymuz(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2017
that's good for him....
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2017
sad wink cool Good.i'm looking to do same to the usual "ghost that come once in a while to cut net.
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by LAFO: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2017
Lobatan.

Who is to blame?

The thief or the 'thieved'
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2017
Old story. The hand was chopped off the first time he was caught. This is when he was caught the second time. That's why there's no blood coming out of the hand

1 Like

Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2017
Dang!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Just like that? He's become a disabled Oh my God embarassed
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by StarBukola(f): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2017
Not fair oo, is the fone worth the hand
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by Pierohandsome: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2017
The person who did this to this boy must be a devil.This is jst wickedness,jst because of phone?he didn't go there with gun o r weapon,this is jst a little boy trying to survive.That person needs to be arrested,prosecuted and jailed
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by stigmond(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Rubbish post!!! How many times do we have to see the same old post again
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by AfroSamurai: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2017
How was his hand chopped off?
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by singlefade25(f): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by yorhmienerd(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2017
I remember vividly,

That night, PHCN refuse to bring light so we slept in heat, 'hot heat'. That night, around 4am, somebody opened the sliding window. Uncle had just bought a new laptop and plugged it in the socket just by the window. LOL, the person did a good job knowing where he plugged it. Due to heat I was already up, the rechargeable lamp had gone down so we couldn't see clearly

All I heard was a screech of metal and then "Aaaaaargggh" behind the the window. The guy did not even wait, he ran with a trail of blood. Uncle used the cutlass under his bed on the thief, obviously he was awake too.

Till today nobody saw the thief but the blood was much, the trail ran through the fence at our backyard. Anytime I try to bring it up, we'd just laugh about it.
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by newdawn2017(f): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
That's is how my phone was stolen in my lodge back then.
But this is still jungle justice.
It is too grousome
get out! U wicked man undecided
Re: Boy Trying To Steal Neighbour’s Phone Got His Hand Chopped Off (Graphic photos) by ThinkSmarter: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
newdawn2017:
get out! U wicked man undecided
did you really comprehend my write up before typing

(1) (Reply)

16 Year Old Boy Cuts Off His Manhood After Smoking Indian Hemp - Photo / Man Caught Having Sex With A Prost!tute At His Wife’s Burial (photos) / How My House Got Burgled Over The Night, Check Out The Method...photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.