Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) (55286 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos) / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Dubai In Style. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by signz: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2017
momentarylapse:

He and his pdp quacks would have looted niger state do death just like his dad and their oga ibb and co did to naija! Niger state dodged a bullet there!

What is Sani Bello's son doing now in Niger State?

Is IBB not Sani Bello's Oga also. How come Sani Bello is insanely rich to the extent its been rumoured that he's the highest shareholder in MTN Nigeria. How did he make his money.

You are not serious.

6 Likes

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2017
With how many wives? grin grin
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2017
CastedDude:
Alhaji Umar Nasko, who was the youngest candidate in the 2015 governorship election in Nigeria -celebrated his 42nd birthday in style with family and friends. Mr. Nasko contested for the governorship post in Niger state under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Part PDP in the last general elections.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/umar-nasko-celebrates-his-42nd-birthday.html
enjoying your father loot from Nigeria they scammed the nation and escaped while dezani and co where caught
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2017
CARLOSZ:
I want me some Hausa wife who'll be willing to drop the satanism and embrace Christianity.

Quote me and die

O boy you dey provoke O..Lol
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by spartan117(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2017
malware:

Correct the grammatical blunders first. Shashasha kawai.
His grammar is correct bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by barallanee(f): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Sweet 42 kiss kiss
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2017
Beautiful people, HBD.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by seguno2: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2017
momentarylapse:
He and his pdp quacks would have looted niger state do death just like his dad and their oga ibb and co did to naija! Niger state dodged a bullet there!

What is the cut off point for Niger state in Unity schools?

1 Like

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Siddeek: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2017
Nice
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2017
CastedDude:
Alhaji Umar Nasko, who was the youngest candidate in the 2015 governorship election in Nigeria -celebrated his 42nd birthday in style with family and friends. Mr. Nasko contested for the governorship post in Niger state under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Part PDP in the last general elections.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/umar-nasko-celebrates-his-42nd-birthday.html
Muslim's I thought do not celibrate birthdays . Or am I wrong
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by malware: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2017
spartan117:

His grammar is correct bro undecided

Another President Buhari chaii

Why would nairaland be changing the word Duullarddinhhor to President Buhari na?
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Siddeek: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2017
barallanee:
Sweet 42 kiss kiss
sweet girl
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by ogastone(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2017
Why did he resemble oyibo ? Why .
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by johntaiwo123(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2017
kk
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2017
Na only girls him born??
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Siddeek: 8:57am On Mar 14, 2017
erico2k2:

Muslim's I thought do not celibrate birthdays . Or am I wrong
I guess you've ever heard of maulud.

1 Like

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2017
youngest governorship candidate? is dah one a title
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2017
The northern elite don't insist on their women wearing that 'masqurade' garb...it's only the very poor ones that do so cos they act as if religion is their personal property undecided
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2017
momentarylapse:

This present governor is also d son of a member of d IBB looting cabal.I think his father is Colonel Sani Bello,a prominent member of d military looting squad.
Na dem dem bro,it's not a PDP or APC thing.

3 Likes

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by dee02(m): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2017
Nice guy Umar Nasko. Have a good one.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by seunfly: 9:02am On Mar 14, 2017
napoleon77:

Is he younger than Yahaya Bello?

Yes he was younger when he contested but I doubted he was younger than Bukola saraki, there was a rumor Bukola saraki was 35yrs when he contested he just jerked his age up for political purpose.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Dailyschoolnews: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2017
momentarylapse:

Hope Niger state is providing Foods for all her citizen, and Dollar in Niger is 150 Naira shocked
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by iambijo(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Donwizbro:
Fine family. U Sure say these are real nigerians, they look like arabs.
his mon is taureg

1 Like

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by HeGeMon(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2017
Is that an animal,place, or thing?
napoleon77:

Is he younger than Yahaya Bello?

1 Like

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2017
This the man that stopped our state alawee.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by plantae(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2017
CARLOSZ:
I want me some Hausa wife who'll be willing to drop the satanism and embrace Christianity.

Quote me and die

Now you see. Always calling people's bluff with your stupidity. What satanism is with the Hausa's? Your confused Christianity with three gods is what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by napoleon77(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2017
HeGeMon:
Is that an animal,place, or thing?

Lol Lol.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by marv1: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2017
Who told u that age is a factor in looting. Neither is tribe, religion or sex. U can put a 30yr old who is a professor emeritus and he will be worse than GEJ.
SweetBoyFriend:

This is the type of people we need and not a 98 year old man who has been to every hospital in London
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Some women are getting wet now while some left cucumber in their puna right now grin grin grin grin dem don dey 4uuuck the guy face.
CastedDude:

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2017
Kogi State Governor is young as well.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by momentarylapse: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2017
seguno2:

What is the cut off point for Niger state in Unity schools?

Ask a niger man not me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.