Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) (55287 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos) / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Dubai In Style. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Handsome Guy.
I am not understanding ooo. you wan colombi a married man?
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Handsome Guy.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by ChimuchiYola(f): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Amarabae:
Handsome Guy.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Chelseafan1: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2017
vertueptime:
Wel I'm still alive sha, why not look for a xtian hausa lady, wnt that make ur life easier, I fit hook u up sef if u behave, lol

Xtian hausa ladies that are this pretty and homely?

1 Like

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Onuokwu: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2017
ychris:
This one someone is only seeing females in all the picx uploaded...

Their X- chromosome must be one hell of strong like that.

for it to dominates like that ehn! cheesy

I think say na only me notice am. grin grin grin

Another Hajia will soon be recruited for the outstanding job! grin grin grin
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by trigger22(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2017
42YEARS YOUNGEST,NA WA OOO DATS TO TELL U WHO THE ACTUAL LEADERS OF TOMORROW IS.WAS EXPECTING TO SEE 32 OR SOMETHING.WHATEVER JARE MK I GO CHECK MY MERRYBET SLIP.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by malware: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2017
spartan117:

Go shul u no gree embarassed
I guess u Ave never heard of American English

Eyyah... Americana spartan. hahahahahaha ok oooo may the soul of American English RIP. cry cry cry
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by kabawa(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2017
CARLOSZ:

Chukwu gozie gi

E no go better for you and goozie grin
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Unclerukus: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2017
CARLOSZ:
I want me some Hausa wife who'll be willing to drop the satanism and embrace Christianity.

Quote me and die
Hausa Then be prepared to eat some of the most disgusting food on offer.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
samuyafiiyawa:
Nasko you a good candidate you suffered defeat cos of wrong party, come 2019 get an APC ticket challenge that good for nothing governor i assure you , you will win. just get the APC ticket.
More reason U lots are backward in that state . APC is already failing yoy and you want him to join that party .why can't he form his own political party and you join him since you so much believe in him.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Siddeek:
I guess you've ever heard of maulud.
I just asked.I was told it's not a practice in the Holy Book and also the Holy prophet never took part of this.true or false ? Also this is widely a Nigerian thing .
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by CARLOSZ: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
kabawa:

E no go better for you and goozie grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by CARLOSZ: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Unclerukus:
Hausa Then be prepared to eat some of the most disgusting food on offer.

Hausa delicacy will he barred
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Plaintainboy: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
whela:
Stolen chances... Nigerian youth would not even vote him... Misplaced priority... They prefer the man who will loot.

And in your wisdom you think that a PDP flagbearer will not loot? I wonder for you o!
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
this type of face dey very very scarce for ABOKI LAND
see as all of them dey shine
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Mstcambridge: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by barallanee(f): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
Siddeek:
sweet girl
his wife also shey
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by yarimo(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
When both of them are commissioner during talba's regime NASKO did well than LOLO, especially when NASKO was commissioner for WORKS. Infact I live in kontagora for 23 years. Before relocating to the state capital .and NASKO is more frendly with the youths
Menzy86:
Better in what sense oga or r u basing your conclusion on hearsay like most people? I've lived in Niger state for 28 years and am very familiar wit pple that know this Nasco guy up close and I don't know where u r getting that assumption from. NB: Abu Lolo is not particularly a proactive governor either but nobody knows for sure if Nasko would have been better.
Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by brugge007(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
you badt gan oooooo
ychris:
This one someone is only seeing females in all the picx uploaded...

Their X- chromosome must be one hell of strong like that.

for it to dominates like that ehn! cheesy

Re: Umar Nasko Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) by Psalmwhyte(m): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
CastedDude:
Alhaji Umar Nasko, who was the youngest candidate in the 2015 governorship election in Nigeria -celebrated his 42nd birthday in style with family and friends. Mr. Nasko contested for the governorship post in Niger state under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Part PDP in the last general elections.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/umar-nasko-celebrates-his-42nd-birthday.html

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I tot ''Comrade. Moses Siasia of bayelsa state was d youngest contestant den.
Happy Birthday ''Mallam. Nsako. U
More grace as u celebrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts / APC Governors Swoop On Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Tropicana Shopping Mall: Akpabio Opens N300 Million Facility In Uyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.