Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

IBB University: 6 Reasons Why IG Yusuf Is Guilty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IBB University: 6 Reasons Why IG Yusuf Is Guilty (655 Views)

10 Laws Everyone Is Guilty Of Breaking / Most Guys Of my Generation Is Guilty Of This!!! / Lasun Yusuf Is A Mischief Maker, Mere Opportunist – Osun APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IBB University: 6 Reasons Why IG Yusuf Is Guilty by campusflavour: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2017
I have been following the news about the IBB university lecturer who was snapped naked, by someone students who claimed he asked a female student for sex, before he can pass her, here are the reasons why I think the Man is guilty :

1) The man claimed that he worked till 10pm in the night and she was calling him to see her, pls what is a responsible man doing in his office by 10pm and a female student was calling u and u where still picking?
2) when you saw her at a junction, you slowed down, Oga by 10pm? Is it a coincidence? Someone u claim that called u and u refused
3) you claimed you were kidnapped, and was forced to accept and do chores in her house, oga why didn't u report the following morning at the police station?
4) Then you also wrote that They came to ur office to threaten you, sir I believe you are not an illiterate, you know what u would have done
5) Even up till now you have not done anything, sir we are not fools
6) Sir what of the whatsapp chat between you and her?

I also believe that what happened to IG Yusuf is a planned set up to expose him, it is no rape, he was lured and he forgot his senses due to lust, I also believe that no reasonable student who knows that you know her very well will set you up without you being guilty. This is planned so that you lectures will stopped victimising students and demanding for sex, because of mere marks, it is too much in Nigeria, I don't know Yusuf of mercy, but the truth shall always prevail let the police do their work and send the offender to prison.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

7-year-old Girl Asks Google For A Job - And Gets A Response / Interesting Facts You May Not Know About Abeokuta / Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank. My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.