Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview (7609 Views)

Cedex Consulting Nigeria Interview Invitation / ORIENTAL FOODS Nigeria Interview / Fumman Nigeria Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by flyfit(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2017
You are hereby invited for aptitude test on Fri, Mar 17,2017 @ Rubber Estates Nigeria Ltd, near Udo town in Edo State, 11am prompt. Check your mail for details.

Pls who knows this place in edo.... I stay in ph asking to kn if I should go for the test.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by owonbe: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2017
I advice you to go for the test. they are Agro allied company. please how do you apply?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by Soladoyeayodeji(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2017
What did u apply for and when did u get d text. I applied as a Factory officer. Meanwhile its a nice establishment I have heard of them several times.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by andersane: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
I have similar invitation from same rubber estates ltd to attend an interview on wed 22rd, 2017 at Araromi in Ondo state. Can someone confirm the coy has office there and suggest the nature of their test.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
andersane:
I have similar invitation from same rubber estates ltd to attend an interview on wed 22rd, 2017 at Araromi in Ondo state. Can someone confirm the coy has office there and suggest the nature of their test.

How did the interview go? I was also invited but could nt attend due to office workload.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by dedons: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
flyfit:
You are hereby invited for aptitude test on Fri, Mar 17,2017 @ Rubber Estates Nigeria Ltd, near Udo town in Edo State, 11am prompt. Check your mail for details.

Pls who knows this place in edo.... I stay in ph asking to kn if I should go for the test.
how did the test go?

I'm also scheduled for tomorrow.

Please reply.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by andersane: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
The interview was ok. 08173421976
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by flyfit(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
dedons:
how did the test go?

I'm also scheduled for tomorrow.

Please reply.

I didn't go ooo
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by dedons: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
flyfit:

I didn't go ooo
omo u missed o. It's a great place to work.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by chiefochiosaone(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
dedons:
omo u missed o.
It's a great place to work.

Please how is their test
how do they do their interview
I need information, I applied dis year
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by dedons: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
chiefochiosaone:

Please how is their test
how do they do their interview
I need information, I applied dis year
it's business mathematics and lot of analytical reasoning questions.

He dey hard sha o.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by chiefochiosaone(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2018
dedons:
it's business mathematics and lot of analytical reasoning questions.

He dey hard sha o.

After the test what next?
No oral interview?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by dedons: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2018
chiefochiosaone:

After the test what next?
No oral interview?
There is for successful candidates
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by chiefochiosaone(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
dedons:
There is for successful candidates

OK thanks
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by benzion72(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
What is the final result and I hope it is not Okomu oil plc
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by omayaki: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2018
I got a mail and text from rubber estates Nigeria Limited for an interview at Osse River Office Complex

Near Udo Town, Ovia South West LGA, Edo State. Please is it real.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by hazel01(f): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
dedons:
omo u missed o.
It's a great place to work.
hello, I know this is an old thread, but I just got the aptitude test mail for this company, I stay in Ibadan, would it be worth it to go for their test? is it a big company that pays well? sorry for the plenty questions, God bless you as you answer them
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by dedons: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
hazel01:
hello, I know this is an old thread, but I just got the aptitude test mail for this company, I stay in Ibadan, would it be worth it to go for their test? is it a big company that pays well? sorry for the plenty questions, God bless you as you answer them
Oga it's a very big company to work with good Pay. Try to pass the test and God will see you through.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by hazel01(f): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
dedons:
Oga it's a very big company to work with good Pay. Try to pass the test and God will see you through.
thanks for your response
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by dedons: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
hazel01:
thanks for your response
You welcome
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by 0905babatee(m): 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
hazel01:
I got the same mail today also.. can me connect?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by Immaculate909(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
hazel01:

I got the same mail too, still contemplating if to go or not. I stay in Ibadan too.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by hazel01(f): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Immaculate909:

I got the same mail too, still contemplating if to go or not. I stay in Ibadan too.
I will go..... have you gotten the description to the place? that's another ish on its own
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by bizitex(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
I got the invite message too.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by subabson(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2019
hazel01:
I will go..... have you gotten the description to the place? that's another ish on its own

I received the mail yesterday evening. I applied as an Agric Officer. I was asked to come to Ijebu -Ode Ore road. Although, the description of the company was in the content of the mail sent to me.
I am currently in Ilorin. Anyone going from Ilorin or to the same interview centre can call me on 07066277003.
Thanks
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by Litzy: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
hazel01:

Hi, I also got the invite to Ondo branch. stay in Lag. Please, how can one get there from Lagos? Which transport company is one's best shot ? Please, help. Thanks all.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Litzy:

Hi, I also got the invite to Ondo branch. stay in Lag. Please, how can one get there from Lagos? Which transport company is one's best shot ? Please, help. Thanks all.

I Also have interest in going too. from Lagos, my bro says getting to Ondo from Lagos under 4 hours isn't possible. let us relate as the interview is 10am on Tuesday maybe we can go together
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by Litzy: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
nurey:

I Also have interest in going too. from Lagos, my bro says getting to Ondo from Lagos under 4 hours isn't possible. let us relate as the interview is 10am on Tuesday maybe we can go together

Thanks for your response. Good to have you here. There is two of us now. And yes we can go together. Which part of Lagos are you in please? I am in Mushin.
Your brother seems to know the route well. Please ask him how we can get there.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Litzy:

Thanks for your response. Good to have you here. There is two of us now. And yes we can go together. Which part of Lagos are you in please? I am in Mushin.
Your brother seems to know the route well. Please ask him how we can get there.

my bro doesn't know the route, we both went to Ondo sometime ago. I don't know whether it is closer to ijebu or Benin, still consulting Google maps Sha.

I stay at obalende
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by hazel01(f): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
nurey:

wait were you invited for test or interview? and also the time, I was scheduled for 12pm not 10am......did you apply for agric officer or for some other post?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
hazel01:
wait were you invited for test or interview? and also the time, I was scheduled for 12pm not 10am......did you apply for agric officer or for some other post?

I was invited for aptitude test and it's 10am prompt on my Email invite. SMS too says 10am
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by Litzy: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
nurey:

my bro doesn't know the route, we both went to Ondo sometime ago. I don't know whether it is closer to ijebu or Benin, still consulting Google maps Sha.

I stay at obalende

OK. Please, let me know if you arrive at anything. I will send you a pm so we can connect. please kindly inbox me your number when you receive my email. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C / Nysc Batch A Passing Out Soon / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.