Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview (7617 Views)

Cedex Consulting Nigeria Interview Invitation / ORIENTAL FOODS Nigeria Interview / Fumman Nigeria Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Litzy:

OK. Please, let me know if you arrive at anything. I will send you a pm so we can connect. please kindly inbox me your number when you receive my email. Thanks

my number is in my signature. Now I have studied the map I intend to study. moving from interior of Lagos is not an option at all, it's a risky one chance journey and I don't intend to drive to that place either.

Now I noticed Epe and ikorodu is the best place to move from if you intend to make the journey in 3 to 4hours or less.

The route I know most is ikorodu corridor. from ikorodu to sagamu is around 1hr 30mins if you intend to take shortcut which I know very well but I don't intend to try it now due to the fact that it's been years I passed there and I know it's bush left and right better to not take risk. Epe is closer you will probably land at ijebu Ode from Epe while ikorodu would be sagamu.

Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by weyreypey: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
nurey:

my number is in my signature. Now I have studied the map I intend to study. moving from interior of Lagos is not an option at all, it's a risky one chance journey and I don't intend to drive to that place either.

Now I noticed Epe and ikorodu is the best place to move from if you intend to make the journey in 3 to 4hours or less.

The route I know most is ikorodu corridor. from ikorodu to sagamu is around 1hr 30mins if you intend to take shortcut which I know very well but I don't intend to try it now due to the fact that it's been years I passed there and I know it's bush left and right better to not take risk. Epe is closer you will probably land at ijebu Ode from Epe while ikorodu would be sagamu.
A technician was abducted on Saturday with a call to come for a job. Nurey stay safe no unwarranted travels with strangers
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
weyreypey:

A technician was abducted on Saturday with a call to come for a job. Nurey stay safe no unwarranted travels with strangers

Anybody wey kidnap me don enter one chance, don no dey kidnap fatherless pikin Awon iya mi Eleye ton fo Ni oru no dey sleep with 2 eyes closed

1 Like

Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by horbasanjoh: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
I received their invite too for Agricultural officer, Tuesday 10am, Araromi, Ondo State.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by leptomorph(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
I also got their mail....I will b going from ondo town.any one?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by leptomorph(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
horbasanjoh:
I received their invite too for Agricultural officer, Tuesday 10am, Araromi, Ondo State.

Same here,where do you stay
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by leptomorph(m): 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
leptomorph:

Same here,where do you stay
I stay at ondo town...u?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by hazel01(f): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2019
leptomorph:

I stay at ondo town...u?
how can one locate the place from Ibadan? do you have any idea?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by 0905babatee(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Same here but mine is 12pm...
Please do you have any idea or know anything about the company?
horbasanjoh:
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Litzy:

Thanks for your response. Good to have you here. There is two of us now. And yes we can go together. Which part of Lagos are you in please? I am in Mushin.
Your brother seems to know the route well. Please ask him how we can get there.

are you still going? I am going to enter bus at ojota leaving home by 5am I didn't get ur digit let's connect 07064912184
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
hazel01:

Enter bus going to Ore and drop at where you were directed in the email. or enter ijebu Ode, from ijebu Ode to ore is like 30mins drive
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by hazel01(f): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
nurey:

Enter bus going to Ore and drop at where you were directed in the email. or enter ijebu Ode, from ijebu Ode to ore is like 30mins drive
thanks
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by leptomorph(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
hazel01:

Take his to ondo then to ore to oniparaga den to araranmi obu
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by hazel01(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Rubber estates people, any news? Who has an idea about the salary sef?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by 0905babatee(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2019
hazel01:
Rubber estates people, any news? Who has an idea about the salary sef?
nothing yet o... please if anybody receives any mail from them, do let us know.. i also don’t have any idea about d pay

1 Like

Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by hazel01(f): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
0905babatee:
nothing yet o... please if anybody receives any mail from them, do let us know.. i also don’t have any idea about d pay
shey we won't mail them like this? Or have you heard something or know someone that has
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by 0905babatee(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
hazel01:
shey we won't mail them like this? Or have you heard something or know someone that has
Nothing from this side still
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by hazel01(f): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
0905babatee:

Nothing from this side still
anything yet?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by 0905babatee(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2019
Heard they did interview for some people last month
hazel01:
anything yet?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by hazel01(f): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
0905babatee:
Heard they did interview for some people last month
people that wrote with us? Cause they put out another advertisement and did interview and test the same day for that set.
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by seba: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
good evening people...please i need your advice on this matter..i have someone that was sent an invitation letter for an interview with rubber estates in ondo.....how is the company?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
seba:
good evening people...please i need your advice on this matter..i have someone that was sent an invitation letter for an interview with rubber estates in ondo.....how is the company?

it is a very big international company, one of the biggest traders in rubber in the world
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by Fabuloski(m): 1:23am On Nov 01, 2019
I am sorry for this question, but how did you guys managed to see the vacancy. Is there a job site or group you particularly belong to? help a brother
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Fabuloski:
I am sorry for this question, but how did you guys managed to see the vacancy. Is there a job site or group you particularly belong to? help a brother

posted on NL job section
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by Fabuloski(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2019
nurey:

posted on NL job section
It's difficult to see them. Some will even post a vacancy and they will be the one commenting under it
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by seba: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks for the response concerning the rubber company....any idea on the pay structure?
Fabuloski:

It's difficult to see them. Some will even post a vacancy and they will be the one commenting under it
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by seba: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
nurey:

it is a very big international company, one of the biggest traders in rubber in the world

Thanks alot and do you have idea of their pay structure?
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
seba:

No
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
seba:

No
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by hazel01(f): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
nurey:

lol, do you know anyone that got a job with them? This one they recruit every month
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by nurey(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
hazel01:
lol, do you know anyone that got a job with them? This one they recruit every month

I don't know any one though
Re: Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview by seba: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2019
no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Nigeria Recruits (13 Positions) / 5 Tips To Help You Overcome Job Interview Anxiety / Jcvaxe Technology Concepts Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.