Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. (3793 Views)

Man Who Bought Stolen SUV Arrested While Flexing Friends In Abuja. Photos / The Economic & Political Development In Arround 33 Onitsha / Ngige , Ifeanyi Ubah , Peter Obi & Others At Bishop Okeke's Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Ngokafor(f): 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
Goke7:

the COZA guy only made one and I mean only one press statement [it was even on his church altar sef] on the saga and that was it, he never said anything again till today. He was so smart to divert people's attention away from the matter until all the noise died off but your apostle has made so many press statements, I can't even count again sef, even his wife did a youtube video, even last sunday, he was still speaking about the saga as he was ministering. The guy can't just keep his mouth shut and he is so full of arrogance even describing how ugly the girl is, haba a whole apostle. The man is the one making all the noise with all his members, he is the one getting tired as he is now telling all his members to keep quiet in the social media, something he should have done since.

When he's done talking, no one will talk again and I don't know how he will stop the noise as the likes of Fayose media aide, reno and ffk don put their mouth join. God help your apostle o!

....No need for long stories...if Apostle Suleiman and his church does not go down like you apc zombie supporters want so desperately,then a big shame to you all...period..

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
the car is an old car jor, its not worth 76000 dols jor. like someone said there are pressing issues to focus on.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by hardbody: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Joyfullyme:
For me the car issue really turned the game around but not in your direction.

Common Sense 101

Why would a popular man whose future is dependent on how well he keeps the secret not just buy but also register a car for his secret lover in his name ?

Did he have to use the car before giving her ?

Is he so daft not to know that he would be giving his girlfriend (a potential enemy) proof of their involvement?

If the answer to all the questions you posed up there were to be in the affirmative, what next?
Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by onatisi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
genearts:
My guy wan make FP.

The most pertinent question right now is

WHY HAS DANIELLA NOT REACTED TO ANY OF THESE ALLEGATIONS??

IF SOMETHING IS NOT FISHY, WHY HAS SHE NOT CATEGORICALLY DENY HAVING ANY LINK WITH THE APOSTLE??
Keeping quiet is the only way she cam squeeze more money out of the sex paator
Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Businessideas: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Can Nigerians focus on real issues that affects everyone directly for once and stop this nonsense...Fulani Herdsmen murdered people two days ago unchallenged as we speak,yet gullible Nigerians without focus are dancing to this music called Apostle Suleiman and Otobo played by APC/BMC(Buhari Media Centre.)

....The massacre has been swept under with no one talking about it..yet you clowns are dusturbing our peace on Nairaland with Apostle Suleiman's issue whose crime was condemning the Southern Kaduna massacre,no more no less..Enough is enough already..gosh!
Can you please stop lying? Two herdsmen were killed just two days ago http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/226013-southern-kaduna-police-arrest-suspected-killers-two-fulani-herdsmen.html
and stop making sense for all these political and worldly Members of the clergy.
In other news, Nigeria's inflation just dropped and it was against all the predictions of all these prophets of doom.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Goke7: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

....No need for long stories...if Apostle Suleiman and his church does not go down like you apc zombie supporters want so desperately,then a big shame to you all...period..

church going down or up is dependent on God who is the founder of the Church, 'Paul plant, Apollos water but God gives the increase' so says the scriptures, no mere mortal can grow any church. Apostle whatever, he is a mere mortal and not a super human who grows churches.
Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by genearts(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
subsurface:
@ genearts(m)

use ur brain boy...

who will give a car as gift and tell the receiver to leave his name there...?

the receiver will change the name to his own...

also no celebrity/well known married man buys a car to his babe; and tell her to leave the car papers in his name.

no single unmarried babe will collect a car esp. SUV from a married man and allow his name to remain on the car papers after 6months...

so boy think like man ok....

Let Daniella Okeke tell us this. Why is she keeping quiet? Or are you her spokesperson??

Use your brain na

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by genearts(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Look at this joker,'people's sweat' indeed..Are you busybody amongst them?..or have they complained to you??..na joblessness dey worry you all..i pay tithes in my own church and no baga like you people can stop me because i know the importance as a christian..
...Continue ranting on the internet calling it 'logical conclusion'..,.Apart from from ranting on Social media and constituting a nuisance,their is absolutely nothing you all can do....Focusless and idle people.

I am a born again christian, baptized both with water and holy ghost. But I'm not brainwashed like you.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. by Ngokafor(f): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
genearts:

I am a born again christian, baptized both with water and holy ghost. But I'm not brainwashed like you.

....Oh well its your business,i honestly do not care who or what you are..You can be a pagan,muslim or atheist,your life,your choice..

...I on the hand can also choose to be who i want to be and give my money to whom-so-ever i choose to.Its actually non of your business undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Donald Duke Legacy / 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra / 2019: APC Chieftain, Ayiri Dumps Buhari For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.