Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra (3798 Views)

The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo / 2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by LasGidiOwner: 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
A former Governor of Kano State and Senator representing Kano Central Senatorial District, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has flagged off his bid to win the 2019 presidency.

He was in Anambra State On Thursday, where he met with the leadership of his group, the Kwankwaso Movement, and the Hausa community in the state.

In his address at the gathering, the presidential hopeful asked for the support of the people to enable him achieve his presidential ambition. He noted that the first hurdle would be to emerge victorious in the primary election.

He listed incessant killings and economic meltdown as what informed his decision to contest.

His words: “I am in this contest because I want to restore the lost glory of the country. I have come to see the people of the state and thank them for their support to me.

“The South-East region is important in this journey because we cannot do without them.

“Election is not a do-or- die and my successor, Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, who is opposing my ambition should have a rethink and join me to better the welfare of Nigerians.

“The only hurdle before us is the primary election. I assure you, if I am able to win the primaries, winning the main election will not be difficult because I know I will win.”

Kwankwaso commended the Hausa community in the state for coming out en-masse to show support for one of their own.

He described the recent killings in the country as unfortunate and called on the Federal Government to show more concern towards the governed.

On his part, the state chairman of the Kwankwasiyya movement, John Ndiche, commended Kwankwaso for coming to see them despite his tight schedules.

He gave assurances that the state would support his ambition, praying God to grant him victory. Kwankwaso had, on arrival, paid a courtesy call on the traditional ruler of Ogidi, Igwe Alex Onyido, who gave him a royal blessing.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/02/09/2019-kwankwaso-flags-off-presidential-campaign-anambra/amp/
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by LasGidiOwner: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pick your running mate from the SE, preferably Anambra and Atiku do the same then you all are good to go.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by OneCorner: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chai! Ibo don suffer for diz Nigeria
Everybody jus dey use dem anyhow.
Diariz God oo

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by rerhji(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
i think he will make strong opposition

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by nonut: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hm
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by dlondonbadboy: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Under APC? Abi na independent things?

Kwankwoso never decamp na
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by nonut: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
I hope he's leaving apc, else he's on his own.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by steppin: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Pick your running mate from the SE, preferably Anambra and Atiku do the same then you all are good to go.
Lol. If he tries that, he just handed Buhari SW votes. South West with their pettiness will vote for Buhari massively again.
They're looking for a reason to do it again. They like suffering and smiling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by maslong(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
angry useless man like bubu.
another religious fanatic, nonsense . angry

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by DANDONdGreat(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Which party is he contesting under? Still in APC or will he finally decamp tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by kcmichael: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Big fat lie
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by NASTYNASOSO: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
steppin:

Lol. If he tries that, he just handed Buhari SW votes. South West with their pettiness will vote for Buhari massively again.

HMMMMMM

BUT STILL KWANKWASOS MOTHER IS YORUBA
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by Bede2u(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Diariz God oo
The Igbos are the richest tribe per capita in Nigeria. Kill your self.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by buhariguy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hahahahaha,
Nothing idiotic pigs of Biafra will not do.
They have also become kwankwasiya.
As they are also in boko haram, ISWA and ISIS,

Even militant, in all terrorist organization.

Instead of them to align with a better person like awoist and buharist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by gurujoe(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Diariz God oo
If Buhari that didn't have waec certificate can use the whole of Yoruba race. Then what are you talking about kwankwaso who is a PhD holder?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
steppin:

What did they gain under Jonathan? U talk as if sw don't know what they are doing or u just want them to keep following PDP blindly after what Jonathan did to them ?

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by 9jaArea: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Game on Baba will still defeat you
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by FRESHG(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
gurujoe:

If Buhari that didn't have waec certificate can use the whole of Yoruba race. Then what are you talking about kwankwaso who is a PhD holder?
WHY YOU WICKED LIKE THIS BROS sad

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by bishopkay: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin my only problem is this man is also a tribal bigot.

Nigeria needs someone who's detribalised! Reason if it comes down to voting between Kwankwaso and Atiku, I'm voting Atiku. All hands sha should be on deck to oust the dullard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by MisterSols(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hope he's not another nepotist

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by OneCorner: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bede2u:
The Igbos are the richest tribe per capita in Nigeria. Kill your self.
Na only Nigeria? I think say na Africa cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by OneCorner: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
gurujoe:

Good you gave a good reason why you'll be slave to kwankwaso and his fulani/Hausa people this time. cool

The only reason you see me as Yoruba is because they are a nightmare to ur already jagajaga life cool
And if ur brain is really working, u will know 1 buhari is better than a thousand dumb Jonathan cool

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by NonsoWow: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kwankwaso should forget about getting any vote here in Anambra. Our pure, thick Igbo blood as Anambra indigenes will not allow us to vote for an aboki when APGA presents an Igbo presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by Odkosh: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
steppin:

Mumu, so na atiku or this one won hive you enjoyment n smiling.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by Odkosh: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:

Na only Nigeria? I think say na Africa cool
Lol
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by DonVikings: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
OneCorner:
Diariz God oo
People just like plessing their mumu button. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:07am On Feb 11, 2018
Shame on these fools. Have Igbo and Easterners become so cheap?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cfZEY3R6Io
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 11, 2018
Too many thrash above...

What had igbo being richest got to do with the thread?
What has SE vice president got to do with the thread?

We need a detribalized Nigerian, Kwankwaso is not, infact he might be worse than buhari himself..

We need either a Shekarau/Tambuwal/Markarfi/Atiku and maybe someother.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by mybestlove(m): 7:20am On Feb 11, 2018
KWAKWANSO IS A JIHADIST, WORSE THAN BUHARI.

I WILL NEVER VOTE HIM. IN 2015, FULANIS WANTED HIM INSTEAD OF BUHARI.

WE NEED A SOUTHERN OR MIDDLE BELT.

#Notofulani
#fulaninothuman
#newbreedpoliticians

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso flags off presidential campaign in Anambra by topsyking: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2018
[/b][quote author=NASTYNASOSO post=64948916]

HMMMMMM

BUT STILL [b]KWANKWASOS MOTHER IS YORUBA[
/quote][b][/b]

seriously grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magu Provides 16 Responses To Corruption Allegations - Number 7 Would Amaze You / David Abioye Tells His Members Who To Vote For. / Yar'adua Is Marginalizing The South With His Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.