Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House (21739 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by oluwasegun007(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
can u imagine, ammunitions to, wen we are not at war like Syria.. ..

if small unrest start In dis country like dis, u go just run comot. ..

because it seems some ppl are preparing for war.
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
hohafrank:
Who are the PDP?Are they not the same people in APC?
They used another name to jonz him.
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by nkemjacob2(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
this whistle blow is really helpful. but it shud extend its blow to APC cabal
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by DocHMD: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Never seen a people so greedy like northerners. Why?
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by hatchy(f): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wistle blower pays para para these days

Abeg EFCC,ICPC and the rest,here I come in full regalia.

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Eazybay:

If u have an education u would find out that the agency involved is hoping 4 d response of illiterates such as urself.. 220 flats, shey dey have his asset declaration 4rm CCB?

Msheeew, how did ICPC get search warrant for weapons in d first place?

They bought it at Ogbete market. Anumanu.
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by erico2k2(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Akainzo:

1. Buhari
2. Osinbajo
3. Bakare
4. Tinubu
5. Fashola
6. Oyegun
7. Bisi Akande
8. Ambode
9. Ibikunle Amosun
10. Godwin Obaseki

Satisfied?
And all these people where not connected to PDP ? ??
Seriously ?
Let me educate you .I will start and end with number one
PMB . He recieved so called gift Dansuki yes gift and you say no connection .?? I give up.
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Jesusloveyou: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
erico2k2:

Name 10 people that are in APC who where not connected to PDP .
you ipod yoot wil not understand simple english.
I said those that move from pdp to apc have return their loot either in half of in full.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:48am On Mar 15, 2017
If it is a common man that is caught in possesion of this weapons he will be arrested and paraded on TV and people will give kudos to the Nigerian police.
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Akainzo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
erico2k2:

And all these people where not connected to PDP ? ??
Seriously ?
Let me educate you .I will start and end with number one
PMB . He recieved so called gift Dansuki yes gift and you say no connection .?? I give up.

You should do better than that!

That someone receives his entitlement from you doesn't imply both of you are connected. Abeg, please let me into how each of the people on the list is connected with PDP, f you can't, be humble enough to accept and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari May Not Sack Aisha Alhassan / Another Monopoly: Dangote's Troubling Petroleum Industry Bill Proposal / Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.