Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House (21737 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) / Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / ICPC Recovers 40 Cars From Ex-Directors Of Federal Ministry Of Water Resources(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by AngelicBeing: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
angry angry
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by jamislaw(m): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
DCMIX:
Take him to court Strait. He must join Mr Nnamdi Kanu in his paradise.
that Kuma na landlord o
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by jamislaw(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
God bless my hustle.......I must blow whistle this month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by hohafrank(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Angelb4:
Make somebody just mention PDP for 2019. I swear I go fight am. Those guys should just change name.
Who are the PDP?Are they not the same people in APC?

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by MSCollections: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
I weep for my country
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Kobicove(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Whistle-blowing is now a lucrative business in Nigeria! grin

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
poindexter229:
The Independent Corrupt Practices and other related Offences Commission has confiscated about 220 flats, located in 20 estates, allegedly belonging to one Sanusi Mohammed, a former aide to ex-Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State.

Also, 165 rounds of ammunition, a pump action rifle and other weapons were found in some of Mohammed’s properties located at GRA, Bauchi State.

The ICPC made the discovery following a tip-off by a whistle-blower, Punch quoted a source as saying.

According to the source, “About 10 days ago, we received a tip-off from a whistle-blower about the lifestyle of one Sanusi Mohammed, a former aide to former Bauchi Governor, Isa Yuguda.

“We traced 220 flats in 20 estates to him. The houses range from two-bedroom to three-bedroom flats.

“Inside some of the properties, we discovered four sophisticated guns with 165 rounds of ammunition, five exotic cars and 15 new air conditioners.

“We believe the air conditioners were donated to the Bauchi State Government by China.

“We also recovered some cash as well as 25 designer watches and 20 bales of brocade.”

It was learnt that Mohammed was arrested by the ICPC and quizzed but was later released on administrative bail.

Spokesperson for the ICPC, Mrs. Rasheedat Okoduwa, when contacted said she could not speak on the matter.

She said, “According to the ICPC Act, we are not allowed to divulge details of investigation. I cannot deny or confirm any story. In any case, anyone who is under investigation is presumed innocent until proved otherwise.”

Just few days ago, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) also sealed a multi-million naira mansion belonging to Yugusa ‎at Sir Kashim Ibrahim Street, GRA, Bauchi.

https://lifeconcerns./2017/03/14/icpc-recovers-165-rounds-of-ammunition-dangerous-weapons-from-sanusis-house/
Which kind administrative bail be that
These are pure evidences.
This is why Nigerians are saying that PMB is selective in his fight against corruption

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hausa /Fulani and stealing and terrorism

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Mstcambridge: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Jesusloveyou: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Eazybay:
When DSS begins to recover cash and ICPC recovers weapons. Then u have sensationalism at its apex!!
is it a crime for you as a civilian to recover cash and weapon from criminals?.
Ipods sef

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by MBATIEREV: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
PEOPLE NEED TO FEAR GOD AND KEEP HIS COMMAMDEMENT
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Jesusloveyou: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
hohafrank:
Who are the PDP?Are they not the same people in APC?
pdp are those who are stil adamant to return their ill-gotten wealth.
Return your ill-gotten wealth and you wil be a saint in apc.
Moreover, pdp are those agent of darkness that defend and support corruption.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by azzima(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
alizma:
220 flats traced to one person in this recession.
Buhari thank God you are back.
Can you see how these Polithievians would do ANYTHING to sponsor some Tuface-led March? Using the dumb and poor masses to protect the loot that they stole from the same masses. MUMU NIGERIANS! !!

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by lanrymath100(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
hmm na wa for this country leaders they keep on getting corrupted and shameless no worry God dey ooooo
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by panco: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
their family name now is APC
Angelb4:
Make somebody just mention PDP for 2019. I swear I go fight am. Those guys should just change name.
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Kaymaxine(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
IF SOME MUMU PPLE GO TALK NA,DEM GO SAY NA BUHARI CAUSE AM.
JONATHAN'S TENURE WRECKING THE ECONOMY SINCE 19OOBC.
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Kaymaxine(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
EWAagoyin:
220 flats.. wow d man is mad... the governor he is aiding is mad.... the builders of those flats are mad...occupants of the flats are mad.. infact everyone involved are all mad

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by erico2k2(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Angelb4:
Then get ready cos all the APC thieves where PDP and if PDP has the upper hand 2019 then they we cross fence again.can't you see in your fight you are going to die for nothing ? ?
Youths be wise .
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Originalsly: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Said it before..... these corrupt officials are all nervous with this Whistleblowing business!.... quickest legal way to get rich.... let me hurry and tell what I know before somebody else does! ....loyalty and secrecy is now history!
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by erico2k2(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
pdp are those who are stil adamant to return their ill-gotten wealth.
Return your ill-gotten wealth and you wil be a saint in apc.
Moreover, pdp are those agent of darkness that defend and support corruption.
Name 10 people that are in APC who where not connected to PDP .
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by erico2k2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Originalsly:
Said it before..... these corrupt officials are all nervous with this Whistleblowing business!.... quickest legal way to get rich.... let me hurry and tell what I know before somebody else does! ....loyalty and secrecy is now history!
Bad guys everywhere lol
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by erico2k2(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Which kind administrative bail be that
These are pure evidences.
This is why Nigerians are saying that PMB is selective in his fight against corruption
You won't hear of this case till further notice .

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by azzima(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Then these same thieves will go to Hajj every year, donate to the mosque but you CANNOT fool God. The Black man is indeed a curse and his own worse enemy. This same case happens every where in Sub Sahara Africa in every level hence the reason the continent is so stationary. The ignorance of the ppl is even worse. ....the Politician (who don't give a damn about the ppl ) always use ethnic sentiments to bamboozle the ppl.
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
erico2k2:

You won't hear of this case till further notice .
My brother I have never witness this kind of impunity in a democracy setting
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by gudvibz(f): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
I don't get it,really i don't get it. Is he expecting a war outbreak or going to war?
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by erico2k2(m): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

My brother I have never witness this kind of impunity in a democracy setting
Make we just dey look.even the press officer says she can't say or deny anything . Fire arms where recovered and there was no licence issued why is he not tried ASAP for possession of fire arms in the first instance . 9ja shaa aa power is good.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Tisham20(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
ipob will say his witch hunt if to say the guy na from that side
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Suntzung: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
EWAagoyin:
220 flats.. wow d man is mad... the governor he is aiding is mad.... the builders of those flats are mad...occupants of the flats are mad.. infact everyone involved are all mad
i hope u are also mad grin
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Akainzo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
erico2k2:

Name 10 people that are in APC who where not connected to PDP .

1. Buhari
2. Osinbajo
3. Bakare
4. Tinubu
5. Fashola
6. Oyegun
7. Bisi Akande
8. Ambode
9. Ibikunle Amosun
10. Godwin Obaseki

Satisfied?
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Eazybay(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
OkoYiboz:

What of the houses? You didn't see that?

Even a private citizen has the power to arrest criminals when caught in a criminal act. You should get better education and stop disgracing yourself.

If u have an education u would find out that the agency involved is hoping 4 d response of illiterates such as urself.. 220 flats, shey dey have his asset declaration 4rm CCB?

Msheeew, how did ICPC get search warrant for weapons in d first place?
Re: ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
ICPC, are they footballers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Our Railway Dream Will Remain A Dream" - Shehu Sani / NIA Gets N4.87bn Budget To Track, Intercept Calls, Messages / Anambra Election: FG Threatens State Of Emergency If Insecurity Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.