Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

FERO Mobile Care - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FERO Mobile Care (44109 Views)

Fero Mobile Unveils Pace 2 Smartphone With 13mp Selfie Camera / Fero Mobile Launches Royale Y2 Smartphone Into Nigerian Market / Fero Mobile Introduces Royale Y2 Smartphone Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FERO Mobile Care by Jaiyecollabo: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2018
hello Mr. fero, I slept last night in good health, same with my phone but I woke up the next morning only to discover that my phone's screen has gone blurry, so blurry that I find it difficult to read texts. pls I am in delta, and the engineer told my phone needs screen replacement.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Jaiyecollabo: 6:44am On Jan 30, 2018
franksam2009:
Am planing to buy fero royals x2, but am scared 50k no be beans too, please is there any carlcare in Kano or benin where I can fix it in case of any problem
yea and Delta too, although I already bought mine while in Lagos but now I stay in delta and my fero is showing blank screen right now. I can't travel to Lagos to fix it!
Re: FERO Mobile Care by pafestula(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
I bought Fero Power January, 2017. The phone fell down around December, 2017 which rendered the sceen shattered and totally blank.

Please what is the way out as I was told the parts are not available in the market now?.

Secondly, how much is it going to cost to fix the shattered screen of Fero Power?

Festus Akure.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by pweetychyka(f): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2018
MARINEMONEY:

Take it to the service centre @ No.16 Awolowo Way Opp. Ikeja Club, Ikeja Lagos

Thanks for your response....

Was at the service 2 Saturdays ago only yo be inform dat the service centre doesn't operte on Saturdays. undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
Re: FERO Mobile Care by theezzy: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2018
PLS WHERE. CAN I repair my fero Royale A1 touch pad in ilorin.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by AnodaIT(m): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
How do I get Power 2 battery in Uyo
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Ahmed99: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
pls I want to get a fero pace 2 LTE but the review am getting here about the product is not encouraging... can someone tell me a complete unbiased review on dis product?

1 Like

Re: FERO Mobile Care by Jaypeesneh(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Am having issues with my fero x1. If i set alarm on it and i turn it off it the alarm will not ring rather it will just show the clock and hang there for like for ever.. Not even a sound it will produce.. it will just be like that until i force restart it before it will come back to it normal senses.. Please i need a
reply fero customer care.. Thank you
Re: FERO Mobile Care by odrealite(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
pls i need the address to your service center in port harcourt. thanks
Re: FERO Mobile Care by hamurosul(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
I have Fero Royale A1 but it went blank and i took it for repair but i was told its d screen conector thats fault and it cant be repair, so i was wondering if you can help. Am from Zaria, Kaduna State. Awaiting ur reply pls

1 Like

Re: FERO Mobile Care by gidzbobby: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good evening, i have some issues on my Fero A5002. Firstly, the contacts just disappears. Both on the call log n the phonebook. Secondly, it hangs; even tho i have uninstalled applications on the phone. Lastly, i discovered my phone couldn't come on even tho, i plugged the charger, it just gave the charging sign but refused to come on. I assumed it was the battery, so i destroyed it. How can i get a new battery for it. Am currently at Uyo, i have searched every phone shops, it still d same story that the phone has not released parts into the market. Do u have idea, how i can get the battery ? Thanks

1 Like

Re: FERO Mobile Care by pingpong1: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
I have a Fero Tab 7 issued by the Nigerian Bar Association. It fell face down and the screen is unresponsive. How do I get it fixed? I am in Benin City.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by billiondd: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=MARINEMONEY post=64529903]

why spend 50k for an absolutely useless fone like fero? When there fones with better specs at cheaper prices out there

1 Like

Re: FERO Mobile Care by GRACEGLORY: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fero y2 hangs during this process. What are the possible solutions please?

Re: FERO Mobile Care by Benqozenero(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2018
Hi @Fero,

My Fero L100 Bluetooth stopped working ( it can't connect to other devices). I have tried to check Google on how to fix this issue but it's still not working.
Please how do I make this work?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by adekaden(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2018
FERO
The first time I will hear this was in 2016 when my brother went to buy your product. I didn't scold him although I had my reservations but kept my cool because I wanted to give a new product a chance. Fast forward to usage after purchase, it was an epileptic phone - battery didn't last, always hot etc.
It was returned in 2017 to your office at Ikeja, he was told stories and was asked to drop it for repairs or add 15k to collect a new phone. He did the latter but only to go back this year after 2 months(he was actually asked to come for it after 14 days in the first place) and be told it wasn't ready. Let me quickly add that your customer service when he went for it was very very poor (it has never been good though, kindly work on it). While he was trying to explain to the customer care agent, your manager came out, heard about it and went back into his office; brought out a supposed new phone and gave it to him.
At this juncture, one though it was eureka but alas it was the beginning of another bad experience with FERO. For this new one, the battery was good but after 3 days - when the Bluetooth was switched on, the phone went into coma. That is what we have been battling with. In all,# 40k on phone without returns on investment. This money is void of transportation fare, time spent, insults received from FERO staff etc. On Wednesday(11/04/2018) last week, he went back to your office only to be told that you do not sell accessories especially battery that he went to purchase for the phone. The customer service said if he returns the phone he will pay 14k again for repairs. This is because he repairs and has worked on it and needed only to get the battery. He just left there in annoyance.
With this experience, I told him while we were together that telling my enemy to give FERO a chance will be a mistake unless FERO actually make all these right and up the game. But I must tell you that buying a phone and not enjoying it for a day out of 365+ days is a very painful experience.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: FERO Mobile Care by Paultaiwo101: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
pls will I need the phone receipt for this, because I don't currently have it and I'm now in Lagos

Please take it to our service centre @ 16, Awolowo Road Opp Ikeja Club Lagos[/quote]
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Paultaiwo101: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
simple2626:
Paultaiwo101 uLFpBaCbB2b9

Wats d code for pls?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Paultaiwo101:
This is so annoying now Fero guys. My Fero F180+ brings a "Registring your phone on Fero server" message while on lock screen and without accenting to dat it deducts #35 credit.This happens too often, sometimes three times a day and has cost me over #2000 airtime. Why will you just pop up a notification on my lock screen, tell me to press any key and #35 gone just like dat. Pls proffer a solution.
probably too old... But did you later get a solutiom to this issue.. I'm scared of having above 35# on my sim these days.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Spinel10(m): 6:34am On May 13, 2018
Hw much does fero x1 royal's screen cost...I ll lyk to knw b4 comn dwn to ur office
Re: FERO Mobile Care by boyex101(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2018
Hi,
My fero x1 is entering no command when booting it since last week but as at today it's not powering on.
I think the battery is dead completely.please where can I get the battery and price range.
Thanks.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by holartosin: 1:45am On May 20, 2018
wer can i get my fero power touch pad look for it did not see it am at lagos 08126134728
Re: FERO Mobile Care by adekaden(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2018
FERO has no response to this but her agents are busy still trying to sell an inferior product to unsuspecting buyers. Please do not accept all of their adverts and advice. It isnt worth it I must tell you. Read my experience below.
adekaden:
FERO
The first time I will hear this was in 2016 when my brother went to buy your product. I didn't scold him although I had my reservations but kept my cool because I wanted to give a new product a chance. Fast forward to usage after purchase, it was an epileptic phone - battery didn't last, always hot etc.
It was returned in 2017 to your office at Ikeja, he was told stories and was asked to drop it for repairs or add 15k to collect a new phone. He did the latter but only to go back this year after 2 months(he was actually asked to come for it after 14 days in the first place) and be told it wasn't ready. Let me quickly add that your customer service when he went for it was very very poor (it has never been good though, kindly work on it). While he was trying to explain to the customer care agent, your manager came out, heard about it and went back into his office; brought out a supposed new phone and gave it to him.
At this juncture, one though it was eureka but alas it was the beginning of another bad experience with FERO. For this new one, the battery was good but after 3 days - when the Bluetooth was switched on, the phone went into coma. That is what we have been battling with. In all,# 40k on phone without returns on investment. This money is void of transportation fare, time spent, insults received from FERO staff etc. On Wednesday(11/04/2018) last week, he went back to your office only to be told that you do not sell accessories especially battery that he went to purchase for the phone. The customer service said if he returns the phone he will pay 14k again for repairs. This is because he repairs and has worked on it and needed only to get the battery. He just left there in annoyance.
With this experience, I told him while we were together that telling my enemy to give FERO a chance will be a mistake unless FERO actually make all these right and up the game. But I must tell you that buying a phone and not enjoying it for a day out of 365+ days is a very painful experience.
Thank you.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by mygeeZ(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2018
FERO is equal to thrash.. Very poor customer care service.. Bad product, bad result. If your buying Fero its at your own risk. I would have put the number of the customer care lady here but maybe in the future. You can't give what you don't have.
The owner of this Brand just employed his relations who will help ruin the business for him, the lack training and empathy. Nemo dat quod non habet.
Re: FERO Mobile Care by joetenn: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
I bought a fero phone about 2 weeks ago. But each day they ask me to join fero group. Even though I decline, they still deduct N35 from my phone. Every single day. Please help me stop this fraudulent deduction. Thank you
Re: FERO Mobile Care by rex444(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Fero royale y2lite power button stopped working what do i do as am scared my phone battery dont die totally... Whos going to attend to me on this please ?
Re: FERO Mobile Care by GWITS: 12:57am On Jul 29, 2018
HOW DO I GET THE SCREEN AND TOUCHPAD OF FERO ROYALE X1 IN ENUGU

1 Like

Re: FERO Mobile Care by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2018
RIchieSuazo:
pls guys, how much to replace fero royale a1 screen?
Bro, would like to know if you were able to replace ur Fero A1 screen n how much it cost u n where u fix it.

Dunno why nobody was able to answer this ur question up till date.

Pls let me know how much u were asked to pay for screen replacement.

Thanks
Re: FERO Mobile Care by oziokojude: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2018
I have issues with my fero pace 2 phone, it operates itself and people don't hear me. The is less than 2 months old and am in Enugu. How do I go about it? Please reach me on 07030423676. Thanks
Re: FERO Mobile Care by Dmisternas: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2018
Good morning!.
I'm using a Fero pace 2 lite and I must confess I have been enjoying it especially its rugged nature, but until recently I tried charging it and instead of charging,
it was discharging, I had to disconnect the charger as a result of this. But immediately I did that the battery ran down very fast and ever since then I have not been able to power it on again, it doesn't even vibrate when ever I hold the power button.
I'VE TRIED DIFFERENT CHARGERS THE SAME ISSUE.
Please help me..
Re: FERO Mobile Care by eddykaka(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Please i would like to know if the fero power 3 screen is available and the price cuz i heard its not yet in the market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Can Never Guess Correctly A Recharge Pin! / 4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel / Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.