Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) (21256 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Cuntslayer: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please nobody is taking us to the Parochial era of Obasanjo, atiku or even GMB
We''ve had a taste of what leadership is as exemplified by Osinbajo
These are the kind of people we should be talking about
New world era!

My take!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
signz:
I like it.

Atiku is consulting widely.

He's the only Presidential candidate that is talking about Restructuring.

Of all the people that are rumoured to be contesting in 2019, i believe he's the best and he has my vote for now.

It's just a courtesy call. He's in Warri for FUPRE's maiden convocation today

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Newbiee: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bad market for any party that gives its mandate
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Mstcambridge: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Youths are the leaders of tomorrow, yet these old fellow that has raped Nigeria won't vacate for the youth, the same people I have been hearing their names since I was a child are the same people still pedaling Nigeria..

Divide this country it is not Good for anyone as Nigeria, let us go as Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba but I know you won't agree because you don't really think its necessary

Tell me this
Why is it difficult to have 24/7 electricity
Why are we still talking about refinery

why is Nigeria exporting crude oil to refine abroad and bring back the component?

So if you are a business man into production and your products cost N1000 in the market but the machine for producing that product is just N50 what stops you from getting five of that machine.. or is refinery costlier than the oil we have in Nigeria today?

Nigerian government is a cult where there are do's and don't, when you come on board they will tell you don't you ever build a refinery, don't you ever make the power stable because these are the areas from which they are enriching themselves.
I strongly agree with you, well said.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Ododoeye0020(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Yes He's Making Another Political Move. Turakin 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by jeje123(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
loomer:
That presidency wey you dey find, you no go see am
haahaa epe ma niyen keeee lagbaja grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by anonimi: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
sixtuschimere:
Former VP and APC Chieftain Atiku Abubakar paid a courtesy visit to the Olu of Warri Ogiame Ikenwoli.

What is happening?Is he making a political move?

No.
He is making a presidential move that will end in waterloo again except Ebola Owu go kpeme before 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by bussieboi(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
dear op

Please if u don't know the full news about something please don't spread false news

Atiku is in warri been the Special guest of honor at the 1st convocation of federal university of Petroleum resources effurun

He was given a degree also

If u doubt, a little Google search about fupre 1st convocation would solve the issue

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by uwa244(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
I know there is more to this visit than meets the eyes. Probably, he has come for lobbying process for the EPZ Gas project.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by omegatwelve: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
This atiku of a man should go and rest. If you forgot anything in asorock tell me, i'm in abj right now i can help you relay it. undecidedThis atiku of a man should go and rest. If you forgot anything in asorock tell me, i'm in abj right now i can help you relay it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by omegatwelve: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
undecidedpolithieves
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by guychidile: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
2019 loading...nice are.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by loomer: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
jeje123:
haahaa epe ma niyen keeee lagbaja grin grin

U say?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
bussieboi:
dear op

Please if u don't know the full news about something please don't spread false news

Atiku is in warri been the Special guest of honor at the 1st convocation of federal university of Petroleum resources effurun

He was given a degree also

If u doubt, a little Google search about fupre 1st convocation would solve the issue

Thank you.

Busayo? bursted! u no go ur convocation?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by FREDUSTER: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
My opinion is that Atiku is the only person from the North that has the swag for presidency but unfortunately he can not rule this Nigeria again .
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by bluestone77em(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
This visit doesn't have any political undertone. Atiku came to Federal University of Petroleum Resources in Effurun Delta State to receive honorary Doctorate Degree.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by AMONews: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
The attached pictures is the reason of Atiku Abubakar's visit to Effurun, Delta. The visit to the Olu of Warri is a courtesy visit deserving of the monarch.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Wwwe: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Iam4Atiku:
The time is nigh, even as the people are ready; ready to uproot a government based solely on deceit, propaganda and blatant lies.

A government that has so much and deliberately caused the entire nation pains and sufferings.
We agree, no man is perfect, same is applicable to Atiku Abubakar. We only try to be good, if possible, be better than expected.

Who better, to be given the chance, than a man who has constantly shown remorse for crimes allegedly committed while he was just a mere commissioner under a certain Statesman's reign?

He has, with pains, accepted the very ugly names he has been called, for leaving an exalted position of a State Governor to a glorified ''second citizen'' in order to serve his people. Now, all we can do is give him the chance to truly serve!

He is Qualified,
He is Educated,
He is Humble,
He is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Turaki of Adama!

If you are not the real Atiku but supporting him, then I weep for this country. If my assumption is correct, then NIGERIA will never be better one day contrarily to all the prayer points. So, despite all the campaigns against corruption, we still have brainwashed Nigerians like this? I don't want to believe you are a Nigerian. If you are, then there is a serious problem. If you can type this comment about Atkiu despite his pedigree, then there is more serious problem. Just to mentioned a few, Atiku was a poor man when he joined custom services. He retired a multi-millionaire without a personal company. Few years later, he became a multi-billionaire..all from corruption. In fact, he institutionalized corruption in customs. So you are captaining for such individual to become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria just for the sake of exchange of a few corrupt money? Haaaaaa, I weep for Africa....our problem is a curse. If we talk, they will ask us questions like where is the evidence? I think we need to be recolonized by the white. There is no hope for Africa....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by oladoja1(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Iam4Atiku:
The time is nigh, even as the people are ready; ready to uproot a government based solely on deceit, propaganda and blatant lies.

A government that has so much and deliberately caused the entire nation pains and sufferings.
We agree, no man is perfect, same is applicable to Atiku Abubakar. We only try to be good, if possible, be better than expected.

Who better, to be given the chance, than a man who has constantly shown remorse for crimes allegedly committed while he was just a mere commissioner under a certain Statesman's reign?

He has, with pains, accepted the very ugly names he has been called, for leaving an exalted position of a State Governor to a glorified ''second citizen'' in order to serve his people. Now, all we can do is give him the chance to truly serve!

He is Qualified,
He is Educated,
He is Humble,
them supposed ban u from nairaland, what level of insolence is that, people are complaining of Buhari u are bringing Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by oladoja1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
adewale9050:
[color=#990000][/color]
WE ODUDUWA PEOPLE MUST GIVE ATIKU THE SUPPORT TO BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT BY 2019 BCUS WE HAVE DO MANY MISTAKE BY CHOSEN BABU THE RECESSION MASTER.WARRI IS PART OF ODUDUWA.ATIKU HAVE GIVE US A GUD EXAMPLE FOR WE TO SUPPORT HIM.RETRUCTURING AND TRUE FEDERALISM
I smell lies
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Tejis56(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
loomer:
That presidency wey you dey find, you no go see am
atiku came for d maiden convocation of federal university of petroleum resources effurun today.was just using a stone to kill two bird

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by ogbonti: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
What is wrong with Nigerians? Why can't we have someone new and free from the past rot to rule Nigeria? Is Atiku the best we can get in 2019? Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!! After una go Dey vex say Trump no let una enter America, when people with eyes wide open wish Atiku to be president. If Americans elected the likes of Atiku to rule over them, will there be a prosperous USA for everyone to wish to visit or emigrate to? Well, whatever we get or whoever the leader we elect, we deserve it. Enough said!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by loomer: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tejis56:
atiku came for d maiden convocation of federal university of petroleum resources effurun today.was just using a stone to kill two bird

The stone go miss
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Wwwe:

If you are not the real Atiku but supporting him, then I weep for this country. If my assumption is correct, then NIGERIA will never be better one day contrarily to all the prayer points. So, despite all the campaigns against corruption, we still have brainwashed Nigerians like this? I don't want to believe you are a Nigerian. If you are, then there is a serious problem. If you can type this comment about Atkiu despite his pedigree, then there is more serious problem. Just to mentioned a few, Atiku was a poor man when he joined custom services. He retired a multi-millionaire without a personal company. Few years later, he became a multi-billionaire..all from corruption. In fact, he institutionalized corruption in customs. So you are captaining for such individual to become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria just for the sake of exchange of a few corrupt money? Haaaaaa, I weep for Africa....our problem is a curse. If we talk, they will ask us questions like where is the evidence? I think we need to be recolonized by the white. There is no hope for Africa....
If you have taken time to read, you would have note that, I pointed that ''he is not perfect, because he is human''. Or are you?
Should we say because almost all who are willing to contest and who have the means to do so are tagged corrupt, we won't have a leadership in Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
oladoja1:

them supposed ban u from nairaland, what level of insolence is that, people are complaining of Buhari u are bringing Atiku

''When you cut off a servant's tongue for speaking against you. You do so, not to punish him, but to stop him from further confessions against you''~~~Tieran Lanister.

Banning me won't stop the truth from flowing. The earlier you realise it, the better.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by bussieboi(m): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Busayo? bursted! u no go ur convocation?

LOL no be my fault ohh
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by fanficgirl(f): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2017
Iam4Atiku:

P
He is Qualified,
He is Educated,
He is Humble,
Why are you supporting a former military general?
Nigerians never learn. And we wonder why Nigeria is backwards?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by fanficgirl(f): 12:55am On Mar 16, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Youths are the leaders of tomorrow, yet these old fellow that has raped Nigeria won't vacate for the youth, the same people I have been hearing their names since I was a child are the same people still pedaling Nigeria..

Divide this country it is not Good for anyone as Nigeria, let us go as Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba but I know you won't agree because you don't really think its necessary

Tell me this
Why is it difficult to have 24/7 electricity
Why are we still talking about refinery

why is Nigeria exporting crude oil to refine abroad and bring back the component?

So if you are a business man into production and your products cost N1000 in the market but the machine for producing that product is just N50 what stops you from getting five of that machine.. or is refinery costlier than the oil we have in Nigeria today?

Nigerian government is a cult where there are do's and don't, when you come on board they will tell you don't you ever build a refinery, don't you ever make the power stable because these are the areas from which they are enriching themselves.
I WILL TELL MY FAMILY TO VOTE FOR YOU IF YOU RUN
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by fanficgirl(f): 12:56am On Mar 16, 2017
oladoja1:

Tell am angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra / PDP Did Nothing Throughout Their 16-year In Government – God’swill Akpabio / Nigerians Blast Joe Igbeokwe For Saying Buhari Is Doing Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.