Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Randomising ,storing And Retrieving From Database - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Randomising ,storing And Retrieving From Database (806 Views)

Saving And Retrieving In C++ / Retrieving/selecting A Particular Number Of Random Rows From A Database Table / Inserting And Retrieving Images To/From Database In ASP.NET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Randomising ,storing And Retrieving From Database by eedu247: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2009
i want to set some questions and answer into the database and erandomise the question that will show to be answered .giving a label box for the questios to show on,a text box for the answer to be type in ,a command to show if the answer is correct and another label box to show the correct answer.something like this or better than this will be highly appreciated for my projects.
Re: Randomising ,storing And Retrieving From Database by kojoyan: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
Tell us the programming language you are using.
Re: Randomising ,storing And Retrieving From Database by joefazee(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
We can help you only if you have come up with something and it does not work, but if you want someone to write it for you, thats fine. i will do.

Remember: you have to keep track of the ones you have shown, like for today, how often a particular content has been shown or how many users has answered a particular question etc, and you can even decide not to show a question to more than 1 user within an interval.
Re: Randomising ,storing And Retrieving From Database by eedu247: 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
Its v b,fayan,joefazee n others help me out.
Re: Randomising ,storing And Retrieving From Database by ABAboi: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
I have a program similar to the "Who wants to be a millionaire" its written in VB, but not database oriented instead uses XML, dunno if that will be helpful

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Wonderful Work By A Fellow Nigeria / An App Called HoPe: My Apps For Development Submission / Gamers Virtual Machine 1.5 Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.