Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

An App Called HoPe: My Apps For Development Submission - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / An App Called HoPe: My Apps For Development Submission (808 Views)

I Just Developed A Professional Hymnal Android App Called "InstaHymn" / Should We Make Mobile Apps Or Web Apps For The Nigerian/African Market? / Just Launched My First Android App Called Reflap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An App Called HoPe: My Apps For Development Submission by gameaddict(m): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hi guys!

Some of you may know about the apps for development competition on challenge post which was discussed on thread : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-549846.0.html some months ago.

After reading about it, I managed to squeeze some time between school and the game project we're working on and started development of HoPe.

HoPe is a vision. A tiny glimpse of freedom. A vision of a place where we can all come together to solve different problems and do many things to move ourselves forward.

As mentioned above, HoPe is still tiny, young and unfinished. I had to learn many things along the way and my time was really constricted. Most of the features have not yet being implemented and worse, I couldn't get a web-host that allows all php functions to work so some of the implemented features don't even work.

Anyways, check it out on http://appsfordevelopment.challengepost.com/submissions/1520 and vote for it if you like it.

There's many great submissions on the site. Have fun browsing around the gallery.

PS: You may have to sign up before voting. Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Database Of States, Lgas , Towns, Cities Etc / Gamers Virtual Machine 1.5 Release / Who Will Hlp Me With Materials On Java?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.