Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times (31308 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by emmasege: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Bubu, please go back to London. We were fine without you. We've always known you are synonymous with evil happenings. Osinbajo gave us some fresh air and the nation experienced relative peace while you were away.

Buhari, please go back!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by lytech1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
I talk am...

This man carry badluck inside him cap.

Expect kidnapping and pipeline bumbing soon.

I wonder why this man sustain his illness?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by fuckbulhary: 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
The ipods are behind this-Afonjas/zombies

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by CharliParker: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
GOD
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by Btruth: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
embarassed

Are Nigerian army really winning this war against Boko Haram?

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by HealingHealth07: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
oh lord
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by able20(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Must they celebrate Buhari's return , very bad.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by emidee: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
but buhari why penu?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hausa is now synonymous to death, violence, rage, pervert, illiteracy, backwardness, power tussle and all other vices. Hope they know other tribes are just wise enough to cage our rage and violence. Ask ife and abia guys if in doubt that silence isn't weakness, just a postponement of wrath

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by signz: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tokziby:
All this propaganda videos.
Which part of Northern state is as green as this vegetation?
Dem don change their icon at the top right, boko wey no go school but sabi complex video graphics and upload videos on youtube undecided.
This one wey all of them wear waist coat on top cloth na so hausa people dey dress?

May the Wrath of Almighty God locate all of both BH dummies, BH and their supporters.

There are green Vegetation in the north.

What is so complex about graphics and uploading videos if they could produce their own bombs, rockets and they have the expertise to attach anti aircraft guns to Toyota Hilux truks.

I'm suprised you don't know that boko Haram are sophisticated.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by stalwart123(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
brunofarad:
Chai....when will this atrocities end ?

How did you do this thing running up and down??
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by opribo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Since by u cannot end boko despite his election promises to do so, then the other man who threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable should be allowed, the solution to boko should lie in between them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by Tokziby: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
signz:

There are green Vegetation in the north.

What is so complex about graphics and uploading videos if they could produce their own bombs, rockets and they have the expertise to attach anti aircraft guns to Toyota Hilux truks.

I'm suprised you don't know that boko Haram are sophisticated.

If u know this then should understand the point i'm trying to make. They are simply not from this country. The ones that carry out the suicide are their hypnotized captives from here and other illiterates. The main people simply do not reside in this country but u cannot rule out the possibilities of their affiliates in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by signz: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tokziby:

If u know this then should understand the point i'm trying to make. They are simply not from this country. The ones that carry out the suicide are their hypnotized captives from here and other illiterates. The main people simply do not reside in this country but u cannot rule out the possibilities of their affiliates in Naija.

I now get you wink
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by tifany89(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tokziby:
Dem don change their icon at the top right, boko wey no go school but sabi complex video graphics and upload videos on youtube undecided.
This one wey all of them wear waist coat on top cloth na so hausa people dey dress?

May the Wrath of Almighty God locate all of both BH dummies, BH and their supporters.
Lol dem wear waist coat like Aladin
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by Pascal181: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
buhari with bad news re 5&6

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by Ofemmanu1: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Vegetable is back, wtf do yall expect?
Fulani herders will be back to work too.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by erico2k2(m): 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Donald7610:
Thousands of civilians have lost their lives to terrorist attacks Boko Haram, and thousands more will - because, unlike the GEJ Government , which has no coherent policy to deal with the radicals and the hypocrite of the Northern Leaders, May be PMB in Fulani
Bravo U have to call the name of GEJ . You can take his name to your grave if that gives you peace .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by erico2k2(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tokziby:

Name one black race up North that is you suspect might have hands in BH
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by selfmadeboss: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
why this boko haram wan spoil biz for me na
now wey i get some foreign associates wey want come visit me and also invest in my biz, na now them dey behead person?
i swear if govt allows individuals to fight this guys, i will form my own personal militia and fund everything and attack this scumbags.
i hear say bullet no dey enter them, but i for show them say no be only them sabi road to where satan dey live.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by akigbemaru: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
BOKO HARAM and the comments below.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by buffalowings: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tokziby:

what are you saying sef
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by Tokziby: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
erico2k2:

Name one black race up North that is you suspect might have hands in BH

Its not about the race but its the spate of killing. When the people used to know are united start killing one another for no genuine reason, then u know something is wrong somewhere. its either there is a mole among them or the people doing the killing are not from their land. BH is not "just" a Nigerian thing, its a network of some powerful men that profit from government funding for security. You may search google and check the amount US has spent since 2001, its in trillion dollars. Its a continuous funding...
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by yinkslinks(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
We should legalise egbe in nigeria. Oye bia nbem, a kucha isi grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by EnkayDezign: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
We will one day jubilate over the total eradication of these illiteracy personified people so called Boko Haram

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by Chiderao1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hit like if u came to see the video ..lol grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by kabawa(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
destinysaid:
With the way the northerners celebrated bubari's return, one can easily deduct why boko haram has so many members.

1. Suppress the masses until thev lost their voice
2. Brainwash them completely through flase kindness and religion
3.they become your slaves, ready to do thy bidding.
4. Order them to their death, or to push ur motive.

As u can see these things HV already happened.

1.The northern elites HV for years suppressed the voice of the north so much tat the masses are now slaves.
2. Basic human needs (water, electricity, food, shelter) are seen as achievements (imagine ) (the masses think they HV been showed kindness to)
3. Some radicals and fake clerics seizes the breeding ground created by the elite to raise an army of terrorists with basic promises such as food, shelter.

Tackle poverty and illiteracy and watch boko haram self destruct.

In search of likes, you publicly show how stupid you are for everyone to see shocked
I know say you go commit suicide atlast grin
werey cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by destinysaid(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
kabawa:

In search of likes, you publicly show how stupid you are for everyone to see shocked
I know say you go commit suicide atlast grin
werey cheesy
OK, come n beat me in in Ogun state.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by kabawa(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
destinysaid:
OK, come n beat me in in Ogun state.

IF YOU DEY OGUN STAT YOUR LIFE NO FIT BE LIKE THIS grin
BUT IF YOU START TO TREK EARLY MOMO TOMORROW YOU FIT REACH OGUN BY DECEMBER 24 grin
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by sweetgala(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
destinysaid:
With the way the northerners celebrated bubari's return, one can easily deduct why boko haram has so many members.

1. Suppress the masses until thev lost their voice
2. Brainwash them completely through flase kindness and religion
3.they become your slaves, ready to do thy bidding.
4. Order them to their death, or to push ur motive.

As u can see these things HV already happened.

1.The northern elites HV for years suppressed the voice of the north so much tat the masses are now slaves.
2. Basic human needs (water, electricity, food, shelter) are seen as achievements (imagine ) (the masses think they HV been showed kindness to)
3. Some radicals and fake clerics seizes the breeding ground created by the elite to raise an army of terrorists with basic promises such as food, shelter.

Tackle poverty and illiteracy and watch boko haram self destruct.

And why can't they celebrate him, his he not the president of the country, I was super glad he was back too.
Did you have any complaints when Ibori was welcomed home like a king from exile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) / Malami Approves Seizure Of Abba Kyari’s Properties, Accounts / Senate Terminates REMITA Contract And Orders Prosecution Of Culprits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.