Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times (31307 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by Tokziby: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
buffalowings:

what are you saying sef

There is more to it that meets the eye... its a long story wink only those that knows the truth understands the drift. Let me just give u an hint. In Nigeria, to make money u must destroy or make life difficult for the masses. about 25-30% of people in Nigeria owns a car but up to 80-90% use fuel cos no electricity, suppliers of gen and oil cabal at work. Govt refuses to do a quality projects (like roads, bridges etc), in order to re-award contracts 100 times. Refineries are not working cos cabal need to chop money from oil exporting and importing all the 7 by products of crude oil to sell individually and at higher prices. You see BH like Nigerian thing but no, it was imported through a bigger network to make money from budget on security just as some countries are doing. They tell u say them no go school but build bmbs but a graduate of chemical engineering cannot produce "bisco" or "Banger". They produce HD videos with graphics & upload on youtube when kanywood dey struggle to do one. Their leaders used to read from a typed and binded script like a newsaster (u may want to visit those videos to verify) & they have sophisticated weaponry wey Nigerian Army they envy. Arms dealing no be play play, Terr... is a big business cos it has become a re-occurring expenditure for the govt of the world. Dansuki was just a scape goat, rewind and check the amount we have spent on it since its inception yet soldiers claim lack of welfare and weapons. The Big players spendings are in trillions of dollars, its simply not a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by destinysaid(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
sweetgala:

And why can't they celebrate him, his he not the president of the country, I was super glad he was back too.
Did you have any complaints when Ibori was welcomed home like a king from exile
ibori na theif na, iv always been against him if na that one, check one of my posts since 2013.

Now, there is a diff between"I'm glad my president is back".
And do mass celebration across the northern states.
As much as I like tackling buhari(its fun to argue politics grin) I was glad he was back, that did not mean I gave away free instrumentals to ppl.

The deal is, u re missing my point, if poverty and illiteracy is tackled in the north, boko haram will die naturally.

There was a thread about almajiris given free bath, as they are, they can easily be manipulated, afterall they may not even knw the meaning of bomb.
Now if these kids were educated and such, I Doubt they would be be used for nefarious activities.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by destinysaid(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tokziby:

There is more to it that meets the eye... its a long story wink only those that knows the truth understands the drift. Let me just give u an hint. In Nigeria, to make money u must destroy or make life difficult for the masses. about 25-30% of people in Nigeria owns a car but up to 80-90% use fuel cos no electricity, suppliers of gen and oil cabal at work. Govt refuses to do a quality projects (like roads, bridges etc), in order to re-award contracts 100 times. Refineries are not working cos cabal need to chop money from oil exporting and importing all the 7 by products of crude oil to sell individually and at higher prices. You see BH like Nigerian thing but no, it was imported through a bigger network to make money from budget on security just as some countries are doing. They tell u say them no go school but build bmbs but a graduate of chemical engineering cannot produce "bisco" or "Banger". They produce HD videos with graphics & upload on youtube when kanywood dey struggle to do one. Their leaders used to read from a typed and binded script like a newsaster (u may want to visit those videos to verify) & they have sophisticated weaponry wey Nigerian Army they envy. Arms dealing no be play play, Terr... is a big business cos it has become a re-occurring expenditure for the govt of the world. Dansuki was just a scape goat, rewind and check the amount we have spent on it since its inception yet soldiers claim lack of welfare and weapons. The Big players spendings are in trillions of dollars, its simply not a child's play.

Conspiracy theory. Na so, but still if we look hard enough there might just be some truth to this.
After all no matter how a situation appears, there will ALWAYS be someone making money from it.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by destinysaid(m): 3:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
kabawa:

IF YOU DEY OGUN STAT YOUR LIFE NO FIT BE LIKE THIS grin
BUT IF YOU START TO TREK EARLY MOMO TOMORROW YOU FIT REACH OGUN BY DECEMBER 24 grin
this is a pic of new estate, Canaan land, idiroko rd in OGUN state, taken from my window, I say come n beat me. undecided

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by hijodedios: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
where is the video
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by VastfinderBlog(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
@lalasticlala, Please help and send this post FP.
https://www.nairaland.com/3682195/recipe-how-prepare-nigerian-afang

Thanks baba..
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by trinity11(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
if Allah wills? OK ayaf heard u
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by MarieSucre(f): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
yemimajid:
Only thing more dangerous than islam is the rhetoric statement that Islam is peace and has nothing to do with violence and terrorism.

Are you not a muslim?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
MarieSucre:

Are you not a muslim?
I was, then I attained the age of logic nd reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by kennybab: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2017

Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by delishpot: 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
I tire o
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by MarieSucre(f): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
yemimajid:
I was, then I attained the age of logic nd reasoning.

Okay.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times by sweetgala(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
destinysaid:
ibori na theif na, iv always been against him if na that one, check one of my posts since 2013.

Now, there is a diff between"I'm glad my president is back".
And do mass celebration across the northern states.
As much as I like tackling buhari(its fun to argue politics grin) I was glad he was back, that did not mean I gave away free instrumentals to ppl.

The deal is, u re missing my point, if poverty and illiteracy is tackled in the north, boko haram will die naturally.

There was a thread about almajiris given free bath, as they are, they can easily be manipulated, afterall they may not even knw the meaning of bomb.
Now if these kids were educated and such, I Doubt they would be be used for nefarious activities.

Did you miss the part where the president made the statement "education is the paramount factor" upon his return ,he praised Osinbajo as well educated and energetic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki / 2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket / Malami Approves Seizure Of Abba Kyari’s Properties, Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.