Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Come In and Learn, A Social Media Site That Pay You For Using Their Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come In and Learn, A Social Media Site That Pay You For Using Their Site (1211 Views)

You Will Make N50 For Each Business you Register On Their Site / Have You Notice Clubkonnect Has Removed Card Payment In Their Site / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In and Learn, A Social Media Site That Pay You For Using Their Site by tugrow(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
A blessing 2017, I want to start a lecture about a social media site that pays you when you used their site

If interested indicate, let me buy chalk

Note: don't take this for granted cos there are people making over 300k per month from the site

1 Like

Re: Come In and Learn, A Social Media Site That Pay You For Using Their Site by greatnaija01: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
oh thanks but pls ensure your lecture has STEP by STEP picture proof o. so we can follow and see how you earn.

grin AM THE CLASS CAPTIAN
Re: Come In and Learn, A Social Media Site That Pay You For Using Their Site by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Following
Re: Come In and Learn, A Social Media Site That Pay You For Using Their Site by horlarlorwor(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
u never see chalk.. OK let me bring charcoal to write on the white screen. Am the assistant CP
Re: Come In and Learn, A Social Media Site That Pay You For Using Their Site by tugrow(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2017
NOTE. : follow up this thread till the end before you register, so you get the inside of it,.

The site name is *futurenet*

FutureNet Inc. is a polish company operating since the 25th of September 2008. They are active in the highly lucrative fields of social media and online advertising.

The social network was founded by Roman Ziemian and Stephan Morgenstern, who are still active online and are in Facebook too

This is one of the CEO of futurenet Facebook profile

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009234556791&tsid=0.8346683829161519&source=typeahead

*Now the vision behind futurenet*
Now having seeing people using social media like Facebook to communicate and the site management are the only people gaining while the user's not gain anything, so the founders was looking at how the can come up with a social media, that both the management and users will make money for them using the site, so that was how the created futurenet

*Another thing we are to look at is how popular is the site*

Cos this will also show how genuine is it
Re: Come In and Learn, A Social Media Site That Pay You For Using Their Site by tugrow(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2017
This picture I attached will show you how popular this the site

Re: Come In and Learn, A Social Media Site That Pay You For Using Their Site by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
FutureNet Scam Conclusion

In my opinion, FutureNet is a recruiting scam. They use low value web based products and a social network to provide the cover for a money making opportunity that is focused on recruiting people to pay a membership fee to join the money making opportunity. The creators of FutureNet have a history of creating recruiting scams. The compensation plan they offer pays commissions 10 levels to an infinite levels deep. This makes it an exploitative money transfer scheme. They do not provide any information on what people are actually making on average. I would avoid the FutureNet money making opportunity.

Please go to the site below to read about all the gimmicks and scams of FutureNet and it's founders.

http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2016/04/25/futurenet-scam-yes-opinion/

(1) (Reply)

I've Been Betting On Predictit And I More Than Tripled My Money / The Way Out Of Poverty ... / Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.