Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (18156 Views)

Naira Continues Free Fall On Official Window, Trades N1482.57/$ / Form M Registration For Importation Come In Here / I Will Show You How To Make Money In Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Welcome to this amazing thread.

Yes the topic is what am discussing here.

My name is jackson aka (mama importation)

In this thread am going to teach/reveal how 100 nairalandrs can be successful in mini importation,

Yes it is free and everything will be treated in this thread.
All you need to do is just keep your pen and note book, write down every step I will be teaching. Or you can download the full guide here
Ask your questions, also if you can't write, use your phone and screen shot, incase the mod deletes the thread .
Nairaland has favoured me and I am giving back to the society (Nairalanders)

I started importation in the year 2014, all thanks to my boss patrick ogidi, download his course - download here

I remeber my first order was with 19,000 and I made 57,000 which my profit was 38000 as a newbiee. This business is like a blood money lol.

Don't worry about starting capital, it's wat you can afford.

Before I go further, I don't import cars, nor bigger goods am just a mini importer of phones,laptops, juweries, makeup,shoes,bags and cloths e.t.c, and I earn more than enough weekly.
So don't expect me to teach you how to import cars biko.

I have schedule the tutorial and it is as follows

3 Likes

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
The topics are :

1, importation business requirements,

2, things to consider before venturing into mini importation business(market survey).

3, hot in demand products that you can import from UK, us and China to Nigeria.
4,The importation websites.

5, searching for the right and cheap products,

6, how to track shipments and confirm delivery ,

7. Protection against scam. 8, how to order goods from UK and USA. 9, how to avoid custom Duties

So it's a long lecture. But I will make it easy as possible, if you have any question or problem don't forget to drop it here, I will answer all questions here so that other members / guest can still learn.

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Importation business requirement To successfully start this importation business,
you need to make these materials available first

• A means of making payment on The USA,UK And China website- For you to successfully buy goods abroad, you need to have a valid debit card. The one am using is the one issue by GTB master card ,
If you don’t have GTB account, you can use any other master card, all you need to do is to consult your bank to activate internet bank on the card…you need to tell them that you want to be using it to buy goods online and they need to activate it for easy and smooth transaction, zineth bank, access or firstbank e.t.c

Also A Laptop with internet connection or Cybercafé : If you have a laptop, you can make use of it and it will make it easier for you. But if you don’t have a laptop, you can make use of cybercafé pending the time you will get your own computer

• A Valid Address: For you to transact on this website, you need to have a valid Nigeria address. If you don’t have a valid home address, you can make use your office address or a friends address which you know that is traceable and which will be easier for the courier to trace. Sample of traceable address will look like this 69,mobolaji bank Anthony way off olowu street ikeja lagos.

• A Valid USA Address for shopping in USA Website- I will shed more light on this latter •A valid email address • Start-up capital (11,000-100,000 or more

Is any body following at all? . If yes, reply so I can continue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by AnaCheks(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Continue
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by haywire07(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
I'm following
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by zordeek: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2017
continue I am ready to learn.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by greatnaija01: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
following like fly to a cattle's bum
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by staticoko(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2017
Continue
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by indodon(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
here here
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by espirito(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Please continue
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Student125(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
please continue
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
AnaCheks:
Continue
ok
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
I'm following
okay
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
greatnaija01:
following like fly to a cattle's bum
lol owk

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Market Survey

This is very crucial. By market survey, I mean researching about your environment (where you shall be selling your imported goods) and ascertain the kind of goods that are selling very well around there. It’s always adviceable that one sells something that is already selling in an environment rather than trying to force something new on the market. This is a sure way of making quick cash. No need for trial and errors. Identify goods that are already selling, know the wholesale price, go online and buy the goods at cheaper price, import them and sell. Simple! Some people are risk takers and if you would love to be one of them, you need to be a good marketer. These set of people are people that import new products (never in the market before) and personally create awareness for the products. The advantage of this act is that, if the product get accepted in the market, you will make a whole lot of money but if it doesn’t gain acceptance,
you might lose some cash

If you are an adult and you are ready to go fully into importation business, the list is so large. You can import just anything and sell at a good profit margin.

Never worry too much; I will explain simple strategies to market your goods in this guide. Just before that, I want to give a list of things that you can import. Your immediate environment and target market should guide you in the choice of products to import. If you are a student, then you should think of importing stuffs like phones, phone accessories, tablet pcs, laptops, flash drives, memory cards and stuffs like that which fellow students can buy from you

2 Likes

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Products that you can import From The US,UK And China To Nigeria

1 Phones (Blackberry,
android phones etc)
2 phone Memory card
3. Phone accessories (case, porch, ear piece, charger etc)
4. Laptops
5. Laptop accessories (laptop bags, anti-virus, flash drives etc)
6. Smart phones
7. Bags

The list is not yet complete, I will update it tomorow.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by greatnaija01: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
am a guy can I import lady products to sell on my campus?
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Chigorkizz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Continue,
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Godfullsam(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Madam pls come and continue.
Ayam following
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by zordeek: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
I am enjoying this.. please continue
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by GreatNegro(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hello! I'm following. Thanks for the free info!
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by lummysolutions(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Thank you so so much, i have been waiting for this opportunity for a time, we shall be waiting for the second part of the training tomorrow. God bless.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by ziziangel(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Quite explanatory! Ive been searching for this info! Following this thread like twitter wink
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by walewriter: 5:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Bought Patrick ogidi's course last month. Great course by the way. The problem is I still don't know which product to import that has sure high demand. Any ideas?

1 Like

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 6:38am On Oct 11, 2017
greatnaija01:
am a guy can I import lady products to sell on my campus?

Yes bro.

Ladies likes patronising guyz and also guyz likes patronising ladies.

Just make sure you buy quality products, all they need is your trust and sincerity.
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by MummyJackson(f): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2017
walewriter:
Bought Patrick ogidi's course last month. Great course by the way. The problem is I still don't know which product to import that has sure high demand. Any ideas?

What do you think you sell easily in your locality? . They are many hot in demand products
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by melodyogonna(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2017
folliwing
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by Hajja22(f): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2017
Please mummy Jackson I need your contact ASAP, am living in Gombe
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by QueenEunee: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2017
Please madam, I need your contact
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by captainogoh(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2017
Good morning,
I want to ask if u have imported clothes from China before and if yes were they as good as they were on the picture.
I saw those T-shirt on a Chinese site but I don't know if it will good as they appear on the site.

2 Shares

Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by shirgles(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2017
Carry on pls
Re: See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn by kennypoju(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2017
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soaring Cost Of Flour: Bakeries Begin Shutdown / 5 Reasons Your Small Business Isn’t Making Enough Money / Woolsworth Set To Exit Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.