Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Overcoming Lust. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming Lust. (511 Views)

Overcoming Lust And Sexual Immorality / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcoming Lust. by Cyberdroid: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
For certain reason's, I will not say my name. I was introduced to 2go at the age of 8. I started learning how to have online girlfriend's and how to sex chat, later on by the age of 9, I started masturbating. The problem was that I started treating girls' like sex objects. I looked at them lustfully,always wanting them. Later on I started scoping(looking at girl's underwear when they sit down with their leg's open ) I was a bad boy, with sex thoughts in my mind at all times, I tried to change by could not.
By the time I was 12 and half(I'm presently 13 years old) I had a dream, an angel of God(Jehovah) warned me to stop sin. Even at that I could not. My major problem. was that I could not sleep without thinking about girls. Hence I was always having sex in my dream's, until I read a post by a Nairalander(CharlyG1) I could and would never have been able to stop.The secret to be able to stop is to Repent. After that, at nights before sleeping, think of God,not girls.Sing song's of Praises to him to him. It look's simple but worked for me,it could work for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcoming Lust. by felixomor: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hallelujah.
May the Lord God continue to keep you strong.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Lust. by enshy: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Cyberdroid:
For certain reason's, I will not say my name. I was introduced to 2go at the age of 8. I started learning how to have online girlfriend's and how to sex chat, later on by the age of 9, I started masturbating. The problem was that I started treating girls' like sex objects. I looked at them lustfully,always wanting them. Later on I started scoping(looking at girl's underwear when they sit down with their leg's open ) I was a bad boy, with sex thoughts in my mind at all times, I tried to change by could not.
By the time I was 12 and half(I'm presently 13 years old) I had a dream, an angel of God(Jehovah) warned me to stop sin. Even at that I could not. My major problem. was that I could not sleep without thinking about girls. Hence I was always having sex in my dream's, until I read a post by a Nairalander(CharlyG1) I could and would never have been able to stop.The secret to be able to stop is to Repent. After that, at nights before sleeping, think of God,not girls.Sing song's of Praises to him to him. It look's simple but worked for me,it could work for you.
May God keep you in that liberty!
Be sure you wont go back for 'he that keepeth you neither sleeps nor slumbers'..You wont stumble anymore, you are free forever!
Please take your private time in prayers and study seriously! Join a Bible believing church and ensure you attend regularly and keep sharing your testimony!
Your Victory shall be permanent! Amen!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Overcoming Lust. by Cyberdroid: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
To those of you who have replied me, to those of you who wish me well,even to those who do not wish me well,I say thank you.To my brethren in Christ I share this secret with you. To overcome all form of sin's you must do 2 things. Love your God(Jehovah) your lord,with all your might and strength.
Also, Love your neighbour as you love your self.
The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be With You all, Amen.
Re: Overcoming Lust. by sonofthunder: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Glory to Jesus
Re: Overcoming Lust. by CharlyG1: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
Cyberdroid:

smiley
Re: Overcoming Lust. by lagoslandlord(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Are you Major General Rato Rato? Or somebody else? grin

(1) (Reply)

Virginity: A Virtue Or Shame. / To The Muslims..... / Must Watch!! Check Out This Beautiful Inspiring Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.