Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Memo Written By The Coordinator Of The PG College Of ABU That Got People Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memo Written By The Coordinator Of The PG College Of ABU That Got People Talking (2489 Views)

The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Buhari’s Letter To Senate Names Osinbajo ‘coordinator’ Of Nation’s Affairs, / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Memo Written By The Coordinator Of The PG College Of ABU That Got People Talking by nextprince: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
idris4r83:
It's a cheap lie by a desperate blogger. My reasons are as follows.
1. This is not how ABU letter headed paper looks like.
2. The Acronym A in ABU stands for Ahmadu and not Ahmedu.
3. No official stamp to authenticate the letter.

U dey mind liars?
Over 6,000 of them have just been dismissed for WAEC certificate forgery.

They generate lies because some haters are already in the waiting to propagate same.

Nl is fast becoming a forum for circulating lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... / Kanu Cancels Ekwulobia Visit After Army Shooting, Announces New Date / Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.