Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi (2528 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by project2018: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2017
NEWSBiafra: Buhari should listen to Nnamdi Kanu – Amaechi ..Published on August 26, 2017 By John Owen Nwachukwu

First Republic politician, Chief Mbazulike Amaechi, has reacted to the marching order given to Service Chiefs by President Muhammadu Buhari to crush Biafra agitators.

The former Aviation Minister said the order was superficial and biased as it focuses on the utterances and activities of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, but remains mute to those of other ethnic groups that clearly violated Nigerian laws.

He spoke to Sun, saying “If I wake up and say, I would go and blow up Aso Rock, would I be arrested, or when I march to Aso Rock fully armed?

“Why the focus on Nnamdi Kanu, what of the other Arewa yoths who are committing similar or more grievous offences? What has been done to them?

“If Kanu breaks the law, let him be punished, not when he is unarmed and just making statement that his people are not being treated fairly.

“What Kanu is saying is that Igbo want to go, if you don’t agree with him, put it to plebiscite. That is how it has been done in other places.

“Scotland said it wanted to leave United Kingdom, and they put it to plebiscite, majority said they didn’t want to go away.

“I don’t see why it should be different in Nigeria. Plebiscite does not amount to war.

“In America, since Donald Trump came to power, two states have expressed the desire to quit US, has anybody killed them?

“The only thing is that when the demand becomes serious, the government will give the opportunity for the people to decide.

“What has been done to the Arewa youth who said their leaders were the ones who asked them to issue the quit notice?

“Yes, we know who is sending them to do what they are doing, the politicians are behind them and we are not deceived.

“What of those behind the anti-Igbo songs, what has the government done to them? What efforts have the security agencies made to bring them to book?”

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by whitebeard(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Amaechi u know that actually an insult to nigeria..!! angry
Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by project2018: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2017
But does the useless apc sick tyrant have ear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by project2018: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2017
whitebeard:
Amaechi u know that actually an insult to nigeria..!! angry
which insult.. Is Nigeria a united country.. .i hate you and you hate me ..if you doubt it look at the hate coming from north south east and west

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by Pcharles2(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2017
No mind them.
Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by AtkinsPlanet(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2017
All Them Ibos.
Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by Pcharles2(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2017
AtkinsPlanet:
All Them Ibos.
NO them North.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by senatorizyking(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2017
An uncompleted building for over 57yrs should be pulled down and a new foundation laid. Nigeria is a shadow of itself for the past 57 years...
Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by Notasyouthink: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2017
senatorizyking:
An uncompleted building for over 57yrs should be pulled down and a new foundation laid. Nigeria is a shadow of itself for the past 57 years...
And that is why I hate this contraption with a passion.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by vedaxcool(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Only pigs and idiots listen to cownu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by proeast(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is gradually getting the support of the Igbo elite and once there is a unified demand along with the masses then its allover for Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by truth4u: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
Only zombies are weak to champion their own destiny... Zik fought for independence because he was not a zombie like you diabolical weaklings...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by vedaxcool(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2017
[s]
truth4u:

Only zombies are weak to champion their own destiny... Zik fought for independence because he was not a zombie like you diabolical weaklings...
[/s]

grin grin grin The thing pain my guy sotee he come remember great zik wey Cownu dey insult upadan

Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by whitebeard(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
project2018:
which insult.. Is Nigeria a united country.. .i hate you and you hate me ..if you doubt it look at the hate coming from north south east and west
well if u do your research, u would come to a conclusion that most of the people making this hate speech are the elderly.

Their generation was not united and they want the same thing for the younger generation, their aim can be achieved if the young ones they are trying to influence are not educated or not properly educated, but the educated ones will form a united Nigeria.

I have decided to look beyond this ethnic rubbish going on here and focus on how Nigeria van compete with other countries..peace..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by akpamuomenka: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by akpamuomenka: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
vedaxcool:

Thanks for telling us who you are, if you haven't listened to him you wouldn't have come up with 'pigs and idiots'.
Re: Buhari Should Listen To Nnamdi Kanu -amaechi by SlayerForever: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Thanks for telling us who you are, if you haven't listened to him you wouldn't have come up with 'pigs and idiots'.

LMAO.

(1) (Reply)

"Wife" On Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio: Chimamanda Adichie Replies Haters / See Where Ohaneze Offered Buhari For Ruga Settlement / Nigerian Army Killed So Many Beyond Any Imaginations’, Eye Witness Gives Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.