Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,993 members, 7,814,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Apostle Johnson Is Not Someone You Sh0uld Blackmail. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Johnson Is Not Someone You Sh0uld Blackmail. (555 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband / Mercy Johnson Is A Small Witch - Actress Angel Okorie / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Is Not Someone You Sh0uld Blackmail. by bidexer(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
An innocent mind fears no accusati0n. To be quite candid, m0st of you guys speaking ill of the apostle don't event kn0w much ab0ut him.
Am an ardent f0llower of his t.v channel 'celebration t.v'. I've listened to series of his mesSages, you need to see his b0ldnesS when preaching, he is a man who stands for holinesS. Many atimes, when i see s0me people c0mmenting on nairaland castigating this man of God, i pity them.
How can s0mebody who preaches against sin publicly still go ahead and indulge in such a mesSy thing? Its practically imposSible. I am n0t here to state out reas0ns because, even if i do, s0me people will still n0t believe. But remember, one day, you'l also be in a position of authority, whatever you sow today will determine what you will reap tomorrow. Please desist from blackmailing people!
Re: Apostle Johnson Is Not Someone You Sh0uld Blackmail. by doctimonyeka(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thank You sir... I am a product of His ministry.... I can stake my neck for him..... #I stand with my apostle...
Re: Apostle Johnson Is Not Someone You Sh0uld Blackmail. by bidexer(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Thank You sir... I am a product of His ministry.... I can stake my neck for him..... #I stand with my apostle...
you are lifted sir.
Re: Apostle Johnson Is Not Someone You Sh0uld Blackmail. by doctimonyeka(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
bidexer:
you are lifted sir.
Amen... Continue with the good work...
Re: Apostle Johnson Is Not Someone You Sh0uld Blackmail. by odehman: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr41A4t-Sxc babacapable take a hit on MMM

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Gives Account Of How She Spent The / Watch Video: World People Are Surprised To See Tboss Twerk #bbnaija / Veteran Nigerian Rapper, Eedris Blasts 2face Over Protest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.