Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) (11992 Views)

Lagosians Line Up To Welcome Buhari In Lagos Today (Photos) / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by LivingHuman: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Members of the National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) staged a jamboree "solidarity rally" to welcome President Muhammadu Buhari back from medical vacation on Tuesday.

They also urged the president to provide jobs for the teeming unemployed youths in Abuja.

Photo Credits: Buhari Sallau

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/nycn-youths-stage-solidarity-rally-to.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Alleviating: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
sad
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Vicboi1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
I bet you that many of them don't know why they are there

29 Likes

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by malware: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
I WAS THERE tongue grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by malware: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Vicboi1:

I WAS THERE AND I KNOW WHY I WENT THERE.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by malware: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
seun move this to FP before I....................................... greet u again grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by iambijo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Who cares

1 Like

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Vicboi1:
They know why they went there
To celebrate being unemployed
To celebrate a man who promised no overseas medical vacation for government during campaign
To celebrate a man who has nothing to show since taking over power
They know why they went there
To be one thousand naira richer
God bless Nigerian youths

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
malware:
I WAS THERE tongue grin

29 Likes

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Photo Credits: Buhari Sallau grin grin grin
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
What type of nonsense is this ? If Buhari had given them job as he promised, they would have done this exhibition of stupidity. See how govt is using their number 6 to achieve their aim, rendering them jobless and using them as political tools in a negative manner.

8 Likes

I remember Abacha's 1 Million Man March

12 Likes

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by heryurh(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hh
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by ephi123(f): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
What kind of ignorance is this

Solidarity for what exactly?! What has this man achieved, what?

4 Likes

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by kateskitty(f): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Enough with this welcome back thingy
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by bedspread: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
IF THE YOUTHS OF THIS GENERATION CAN STILL BE DECIEVING THEMSELVES DUE TO LITTLE INDUCEMENTS HERE AND THERE, AND INDILGING IN NONSENSE IN THE NAME OF POLITICS, I WONDER THE POLITICAL HOPE FOR THIS NATION!!!

15 Likes

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by kachi7021(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by vickertony(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
unclezuma:
Baba you don old oogrin

3 Likes

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by jeje123(m): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigerians!!!
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Moneyyy: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
vickertony:
Baba you don old oogrin

I remember not getting paid .... grin grin grin grin

Kanu Daniel (God go continue to punish you wherever you hide...)

Anyways who cares, I'm just here to burn kill boredom.

4 Likes

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
smh for zombies
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by ogregs: 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
This guy is representing himself and his family, definitely not the youths affected by Buhari's poor policies
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
lubbishhh.....wen dey ought to be in there place of business being productive, dem dey constitute nuisance..

even baba in his state he's attending to office work....

confused uth...

1 Like

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by sebe97: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
malware:
seun move this to FP before I....................................... greet u again
you dey play with ban

1 Like

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Even Robert Mugabe still got millions of supporters...
So, all these solidarity rallies they are doing upandan do not change the fact that President Buhari does not have the intellectual capacity to lead a 21st century Nigeria. It doesn't change the fact that he is a blaady,unrepentant tribalist and a tyrant

1 Like

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by bedspread: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
malware:

I WAS THERE AND I KNOW WHY I WENT THERE.
ABEG TELL THIS HONORABLE HOUSE WHY U WERE THERE?
Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
unclezuma:

Same venue. Same month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2017

Happy to know that people who re void of hate re beginning to appreciate the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria in past 2 decades.

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

May the Almighty grant you the strength and wisdom to rule till 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Christmas Message To The Nation. / Prayer Session Led By Governor Ganduje Held For Buhari Quick Recovery (photo) / Lawmakers Fault President Buhari's Performance As He Presents 2019 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.