Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Naija Rap Video Of 2009 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naija Rap Video Of 2009 (5320 Views)

Poll: best rap video 2009

Dagrin - pon pon pon: 13% (39 votes)
Safe - M.I ft Djinee: 24% (70 votes)
Knighthouse ft Sauce Kid, Mo Cheddah, Teeto - The Finest: 7% (22 votes)
iLLbliss ft terry G - Aiye Po Gan: 6% (18 votes)
Banky, M.I & Kel - A Price To Die For (HHWA Theme Song): 5% (15 votes)
KEL ft ALAYE & MAY'D - TOO FINE: 6% (18 votes)
For my Life - Rooftop MCs ft Tha Suspect: 2% (7 votes)
Cartiair-Owo Ati Swagga: 1% (3 votes)
CartiAir - Owo Ati Swagga Remix: 3% (9 votes)
JJC – We Are Africans: 3% (10 votes)
JJC - We Are Africans Remix ft Priceless, Magnum, Tilla Man: 2% (8 votes)
sauce kid - na me be fine boy: 1% (4 votes)
Sasha – Making Money: 3% (11 votes)
Mo'hits All Stars - TenTen: 6% (18 votes)
Ruggedman – Bangin: 1% (5 votes)
Jim Iyke ft 2face Idibia - Who Am I: 1% (3 votes)
MC Loph ft Flavour Osondi Owendi: 6% (19 votes)
Material - Dont Try Me: 0% (0 votes)
Teeto ft suspect Oshamo: 3% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

What’s Up, Naija’s Best Albums Of 2009 / What Are your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2009? / All Hail Da Grin .21 Gun Salute For The Naija Rap Kingpin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by tosinaded(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2009
pipz:

pon pon is da bomb, da grin is hottest artist right now. HIP HOP IS ALIVE. shout out to Sauce (sinzu) KING OF THE SWAGGER. RESPECT, na we be fine boy

on poin cool

mama-gee:

Does Nigeria have rap video? shocked shocked

cry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by abdurrazaq(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2009
Forget 'Colouring' and judge without sentiment some of the videos up there won't be worth talking about. Talking about the real rap videos for 2009, mine are as follows:
Sample Remix - Terry Tha Rapman Feat. Pherowshuz & Stereoman (Check out the location, the concept, the pictures in the video. This is IMO the best Rap video in 2009)
Owo ati Swagga Remix - Cartiair and Co. (Classic Remix of both sounds & pictures. This track was the reason I bought the album)
We are Africans - JJC Skillz & Co (Both the real and remix of this video is way above the class of some hyped videos)
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by tosinaded(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2009
wtf is real hip hop video by the way?

how can ample remix be called a good video?? i just dnt geddit at all!
the video is whack
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by MeGaStReEt: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
@tosin

i kno you very very well, you are just being sentimental from notjustok to nairaland, i dont take your post/comment serrious bkos it seems you dont kno anything about music, and if you are aspiring to be a musician, then we are going to have crap-wack artiste in your person.

@abdurrazaq

i am happy there are guys like u on NL who kno what music and good music video is all about

Terry's video for sample rmx is the best rap video of 2009
we are africans by JJC
swagger rmx by Cartiair
sasha ft dama do bling out it down
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by tosinaded(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2009
i kno you very very well, you are just being sentimental from notjustok to nairaland, i[b] dont take your post/comment serrious bkos it seems you dont kno anything about music[/b], and if you are aspiring to be a musician, then we are going to have crap-wack artiste in your person.

wtf? am sorry but
F.ck u and u damn opinions ok!!!!!
u dnt just come online and talk shit about me for nothing!!!
what has notjustok.ocm got to do with this thread

Terry's video for sample rmx is the best rap video of 2009

thats ur opinion ok, too bad it aint on the list i nominated!! which i think i explained earlier on the first page!!
i selected good videos i saw this year!!!
only checked out sample when it was raised on this thread!!!

if u av a problem with my sayn that the video isnt good, then uve got a problem ok!!!
its my choice not urs!!!

and if u think its the best for u, its ur choice!!!
by th eway, last time i checked, just three of u on this thread votesd for that video!!
dsnt that tell u something
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by rapjunkie(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2009
I am sorry BUT M.I's safe was not a very good video. The song is about 15 mins long and the video was boring. . . . how much can you do with a green screen?

PLUS they made MI look like an elf in some of the shots. The camerawork could have been better.

Oshamo by Teeto and Suspect was a better video. . . . . and why the f_ck is jim iyke' s video on this list?
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by tosinaded(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2009
rapjunkie:

I am sorry BUT M.I's safe was not a very good video. The song is about 15 mins long and the video was boring. . . . how much can you do with a green screen?

PLUS they made MI look like an elf in some of the shots. The camerawork could have been better.

Oshamo by Teeto and Suspect was a better video. . . . . and why the f_ck is jim iyke' s video on this list?

its a good video undecided
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by rapjunkie(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2009
tosinaded@:

its a good video undecided

says who?
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by MeGaStReEt: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2009
@tosin

i am not ready to angage in an argument with you,  I have made my point, you need to be educated on how to be a good leader, you are just too autocratic. not just ok have everytin to do with you and what i said earlier, your saucy comments over their realy pissd me off, bkos u have an opportunity to galavant round the internet sites doesnt mean you kno everything, i am not and i can never be one of your followers, someone have to tell you some truth, i wonder what would have happened to people like me if you were to be NL's ADMIN, dont expect everybody to believe or accept everything you say
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by tosinaded(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2009
MeGaStReEt:

@tosin

i am not ready to angage in an argument with you, I have made my point, you need to be educated on how to be a good leader, you are just too autocratic. not just ok have everytin to do with you and what i said earlier, your saucy comments over their realy pissd me off, bkos u have an opportunity to galavant round the internet sites doesnt mean you kno everything, i am not and i can never be one of your followers, someone have to tell you some truth, i wonder what would have happened to people like me if you were to be NL's ADMIN, dont expect everybody to believe or accept everything you say

now i see where this is coming from!!!

my comment on notjustok was something i had to spill out ok!!!!!
its simple. . . . said my mind black and white
just like u did here!!!!

now its obvious who has something with notjustok

and heey i got no followers, so i dnt need u to be one ok!!!
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by THEAMAKA1: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2009
sorry but ive come back to say

[size=30pt]JJC - WE ARE AFRICANS/WE ARE AFRICANS (REMIX)!!![/size]

grin kiss
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by tosinaded(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

sorry but ive come back to say

[size=30pt]JJC - WE ARE AFRICANS/WE ARE AFRICANS (REMIX)!!![/size]

grin kiss

grin cheesy grin cheesy
i feel u jare
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by pipz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2009
TOSINADED or what u call urself, c where u dey how u go know if NIGER get rap video or rap artist u know fit knowu dey 4 CHAD or where sef men u better come back home NIGER is BOILING, m a HIP HOP critic so when it comes to hip hop niger don dey step up ,
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by BrOwnSuga3: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2009
tosin does not kno anytin about music, he's ignorant
Re: Naija Rap Video Of 2009 by tosinaded(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2009
BrOwn*Suga:

tosin does not kno anytin about music, he's ignorant

are u burnt??

pipz:

TOSINADED or what u call urself, c where u dey how u go know if NIGER get rap video or rap artist u know fit knowu dey 4 CHAD or where sef men u better come back home NIGER is BOILING, m a HIP HOP critic so when it comes to hip hop niger don dey step up ,

this ni**a is an illeterate i swear!!!, funny thing is that i know naija music pass u!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Radio OAPS That You Wish Were Still On Radio / MIXTAPE: DJ Scode – Best Of Qdot / Youssou Ndour- Living Legend (7 Seconds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.