Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His (10621 Views)

IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos / Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) / Alex Ekwueme Flown Abroad For Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by ESDKING: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2017
He should apologise to Christians if pride would allow him

1 Like

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by larrybee2017(f): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=omenkaLives post=54595741]I think whenever we call Muslims illiterates who could easily be swayed by their Imams to do whatever bidding they seek, we should examine ourselves and tell ourselves the gospel truth- we are no different! cheesy

in fact, since this useless apostle's incident, I've been tempted to think we are even worse. grin[/
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by ESDKING: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2017
Na him sabi
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by ehikwe22: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2017
The important question is, is this report true? If true, how can we ascertain if it's because of Suleiman or not? But the most important thing is about the credibility of this report
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2017
This is a rumuor...
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by ayenny02(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2017
prittygift114:
it is the devil that is speaking tru you..... I rebuke that voice in you......... Do not speak ill because you are under grace.. My God is a consuming fire
If your god is consuming fire, we need your god in forest to burn all Bush and trees
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Owiii(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
emeka2847:
What is verbal clash? Has he ever quarrelled with Apostle SuleWOMANizer?
It has been the so called apostle quarrelling with himself. He is on his own o
You see your life....no sense at all. Receive sense I the name of Jesus. Ame

1 Like

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by emeka2847: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
May God forgive you for using that picture to depict holiness.

Meanwhile, return SuleWOMAN wrapper money to am. Tell am so online defence for im f***k up no pay you.

Owiii:

You see your life....no sense at all. Receive sense I the name of Jesus. Ame
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
mrsfavour:
which church do u attend ? am so impressed, u know the Bible. May God continue to uphold u. am a Methodist, married a Catholic.
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by emeka2847: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Na your papa be mumu.

SuleWOMAN wrapper should stop using congregations money to chase women. Dassol!

Fake man of God transferring chirch money to women. Shame.

You better return his money and say the truth here. Say the truth and shame the devil.

laribari:

You are indeed a fool and you are igbo? Why reason why a ram?
L,et me analyze your foolishly so that you will see that you are a fool.

1. Latest revelation and otobo's confession proves that suleman was blackmailed. So what evidence do you have to call him a womanizer?

2. El-rufai was quarreling with the church and it affects and concerns all christians. You are telling a preacher to take license to preach. You are banning him from preaching public which is against national constitution.

With all these, isnt he quarreling with the church? Who are custodians of the church? Isn't it pastors? Who does el-rufai's law affect most? Isn't it pastors and evangelists?

You see, you are a fool.
El-rufai drew the first blood.

Bloody atheist!!

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by chriskosherbal(m): 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
emeka2847:
What is verbal clash? Has he ever quarrelled with Apostle SuleWOMANizer?
It has been the so called apostle quarrelling with himself. He is on his own o
my friend, this is a word of advice, beware of negative words from your mouth to religious leaders and men of God alike...leave them for the Almighty GOD to judge, I tell you " touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" is not just to laugh over. Am not a member of his church, I just have this understanding. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by HiddenShadow: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:

WHAT IS THE GOOD OF THE POWER IN THEIR TONGUE WHEN THE COUNTRY IS THIS POOR? CONTINUE FOOLING YOURSELF BY PASTORS WHO KEEP GETTING RICHER.

The country is poor because you non Christians have refused to listen to Christian teachings on True Federalism and Personal Enterprise

1 Like

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by ican2020: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
People should learn to control their tongue
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by mrsfavour(f): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
beatcoins:
Thank you madam, I attend Christ As Of Old Ministry & sometimes RCCG in Jos City. I pray for God's hand in your family too.
Amen
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:

The country is poor because you non Christians have refused to listen to Christian teachings on True Federalism and Personal Enterprise

O! SO CHRIST CAME TO PREACH TRUE FEDERALISM AND PERSONAL ENTERPRISE. Whoever you are please WAKE UPppppppppppppp!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by laribari(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
emeka2847:
Na your papa be mumu.

SuleWOMAN wrapper should stop using congregations money to chase women. Dassol!

Fake man of God transferring chirch money to women. Shame.

You better return his money and say the truth here. Say the truth and shame the devil.

I'm though with you!
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by laribari(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:

Is this your post Christ like?

See bitterleafsoup o! What do you know about the bible? Don't go there with Me o!

Read proverb and see how many times the word fool was used. Didnt Paul call the galatians as being foolish?

It's not a curse to call someone a fool, instead it's just an adjective to qualify a certain behaviour.

After all, I stated two reasons.
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by CHARLOE(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
beatcoins:
We all know that men of God have power in their tongue. We as Christians have seen God in action or heard testimonies of prayer points fulfilled when in church. Some of you have even have answered prayers. Yet, when prophesies are shared, you doubt and make mockery. God cannot be mocked. If the Islamic Allah does not know who YHWH is, then they need to understand why true believers fight with their knees. They need to know that the most dangerous terrorists on the planet are the gentle christians they trample on daily.
With great power comes greater responsibility, christians may be gentle but pray they never invoke God's wrath on anyone. The walls of Jericho collapsed because God's people sang, danced and shouted. Gideon won a battle with only 300 soildiers when then made noises against their enemy. When Apostle Suleiman prophesied, I knew God will honour the word of his servant but he also provided grace period for El'Rufai. I guess the time ran out.
My prophet in Jos is a radical man with so much fulfiled prophesies. Just on sunday a prophesy he gave about Buhari not being on seat and will be missing was reviewed in sunday service. I was shocked. All in all. Never critise or judge anyone. Never provoke anyone to say a negative prayer on you. Never insult God's oracle and run from threads where Pastors are insulted. Call me sheeple! Whatever, to enter God's kingdom one must keep his wisdom aside and be like little children. Obey, is all God ask of you.
Be like children that believe in santa & superman n believe anything u tell him, hook, line & sinker, right? Thank God u no who u are; sheep
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Noblepreneur: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
You are wow.You are a mature Christain. I feel sorry for those who talk about Men of God anyhow,I just feel sorry for them
beatcoins:
We all know that men of God have power in their tongue. We as Christians have seen God in action or heard testimonies of prayer points fulfilled when in church. Some of you have even have answered prayers. Yet, when prophesies are shared, you doubt and make mockery. God cannot be mocked. If the Islamic Allah does not know who YHWH is, then they need to understand why true believers fight with their knees. They need to know that the most dangerous terrorists on the planet are the gentle christians they trample on daily.
With great power comes greater responsibility, christians may be gentle but pray they never invoke God's wrath on anyone. The walls of Jericho collapsed because God's people sang, danced and shouted. Gideon won a battle with only 300 soildiers when then made noises against their enemy. When Apostle Suleiman prophesied, I knew God will honour the word of his servant but he also provided grace period for El'Rufai. I guess the time ran out.
My prophet in Jos is a radical man with so much fulfiled prophesies. Just on sunday a prophesy he gave about Buhari not being on seat and will be missing was reviewed in sunday service. I was shocked. All in all. Never critise or judge anyone. Never provoke anyone to say a negative prayer on you. Never insult God's oracle and run from threads where Pastors are insulted. Call me sheeple! Whatever, to enter God's kingdom one must keep his wisdom aside and be like little children. Obey, is all God ask of you.

1 Like

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Mboi2: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
beatcoins:
May God bless you for this. If my fellow Christians would listen.

1 Like

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Reading comments like...

Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by emeka2847: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please o. What is annointed or prophetic about a womanizer spending congregations money on women?

chriskosherbal:
my friend, this is a word of advice, beware of negative words from your mouth to religious leaders and men of God alike...leave them for the Almighty GOD to judge, I tell you " touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" is not just to laugh over. Am not a member of his church, I just have this understanding. God bless you.
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
CHARLOE:

Be like children that believe in santa & superman n believe anything u tell him, hook, line & sinker, right? Thank God u no who u are; sheep
A man without beliefs is a man without anything to live for. Believe brings hope, hope brings faith, which births life. Again I ask you, what is a life without belief? I'm delighted you called me a sheep. That's the best compliment you can give a Christian. Jesus was our ultimate sheep.
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by begwong: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
malware:
Arrant nonsense
BMC laptop crew.
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by CHARLOE(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2017
beatcoins:
A man without beliefs is a man without anything to live for. Believe brings hope, hope brings faith, which births life. Again I ask you, what is a life without belief? I'm delighted you called me a sheep. That's the best compliment you can give a Christian. Jesus was our ultimate sheep.
Some of d richest people in this world don't have any beliefs. If u must believe something, let it be d truth. Get out of ur comfort zone n seek d truth, d truth outside d bible.
Start from here; if u were born in d core north, there's 99% probability you'd be a Muslim 2day, defending Islam with everything you've got.
Almost all of us didn't choose our religions, we were born into it, ask yourself; y do I believe what I believe? Is it cos I've done my research n concluded without fear (of hell fire, I may add) or bias, that this is d truth or cos I was simply born into it?
Re: Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported – See His by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2017
CHARLOE:

Some of d richest people in this world don't have any beliefs. If u must believe something, let it be d truth. Get out of ur comfort zone n seek d truth, d truth outside d bible.
Start from here; if u were born in d core north, there's 99% probability you'd be a Muslim 2day, defending Islam with everything you've got.
Almost all of us didn't choose our religions, we were born into it, ask yourself; y do I believe what I believe? Is it cos I've done my research n concluded without fear (of hell fire, I may add) or bias, that this is d truth or cos I was simply born into it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambassadorial Nomination: SFD Writes Senate, Calls For Buratai’s Confirmation / FG: Twitter Has Given Us Access To Manage Online ‘Prohibited’ Contents / President Buhari Commissions More Projects By Katsina State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.