Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K (880 Views)

Naira Marley Teaches Hushpuppi How To Do Soapy Dance In Dubai / Mr Jollof Calls Out Ifeanyi Okowa Over Bad Airport: "2023 Carry Your Bag And Go" / Seun Egbegbe Celebrates 40th Birthday By Giving To The Destitute (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by Ebal: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
VIDEO:Comedian Mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K He Received To An Ice Cream Seller

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/03/videomr-jollof-teaches-hushpuppi-how-to.html

First picture:Comedian Mr Jollof and Ice Cream Seller
Second picture: N100,000 givng by Malaysia Based Nigerian Big Boy Hushpuppi to Mr Jollof
Third picture:Malaysia Based Nigerian Big Boy Hushpuppi

Fourth picture:Update- people has started giving more money to help Ice Cream Seller to start his dream electronic Business through Mr Jollof

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgHp9_SS8ZI&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by finalboss(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
smiley NICE ONE
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:
smiley NICE ONE
cry
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by babyfaceafrica: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nice gesture
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by finalboss(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Selena06:
cry

LETS TALK
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by Skeendip(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

LETS TALK
Boss
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

LETS TALK
I sent a pm with my number
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by Mznaett: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

LETS TALK
sad
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by Misypee(f): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:
smiley NICE ONE
sad
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
wow! nice gesture.
Oh God! let me meet my helper as well IJN amen
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
wow! nice gesture.
Oh God! let me meet my helper as well IJN amen

Ameen and me too.
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by raphton(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

LETS TALK

Hello bro,

HELP A MAN IN NEED

Weldone Sir, I'm nysc batch B stream 2 corper that was just out of camp few days ago. My primary place of assignment is a government establishment that doesn't pay nor provide accommodation for Corpers.

This made me to seek for help from family and friends but all are just telling me how recession is affecting them one way or the other.

I know you will ask me where my parent is, is it the father and mother that went through thin and thick to see me out of school, who now believe they have nothing to do with me again but my brothers I will turn to?

For the past 30 days we left camp, I've been jumping from one corp member house to the other seeking shelter for myself but the situation is getting out of hand because most are making it uncomfortable for me.

Presently, I saw one room apartment which goes for #30,000 but to raise the money is the issue. Please I'll be glad if you can help me to with anything.

I can send proofs to you privately. Hope to get a reply soon

Thanks
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by hazan041(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
finalboss:

LETS TALK
You've not even for once read my post anytime u do just help me with 4k sir
Re: Video+pi:mr Jollof Teaches Hushpuppi How To Help The Needy By Giving Out N100K by henryhemon(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Selena06:
I sent a pm with my number

Some one once told me I don't give out my contact over the internet cuz it's money it has been thrown to the bin.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole,ayiri Emami At The Burial Ceremony Of Samuel Ogbemudiain Benin(pics) / Gifty Makes Another Desperate Attempt At Staying Relevant, Watch Her Video / #bbnaija: Marvis Still Leads In Latest Online Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.