Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Want To Be An Actress – Olajumoke Orisaguna Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Be An Actress – Olajumoke Orisaguna Says (754 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be An Actress – Olajumoke Orisaguna Says by lordkit2: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
https://www.naijaextra.co/2017/03/i-want-actress-olajumoke-orisaguna/

I Want to be an Actress – Olajumoke Orisaguna

Olajumoke Orisaguna has been enjoying a massive turnaround in her life since photobombing the photoshoot of British singer Tinie Tempah over a year ago.

In a meet and greet session, hosted by The Net, in celebration of her one year anniversary,on the March 12, 2017, the model recounted her blessings.

The Net revealed that during the candid conversations, former bread-seller said in Yoruba,‘Mo fe act gaaaan ni.’(Meaning ‘I really want to act’.)

‘I’ve always wanted to be a Yoruba actress,’she added.

On her role models in Nollywood, she cited Funke Akindele, Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo, Mercy Aigbeand Toyin Aimakhuas the people she looks up to in the Nigerian movie industr.

According to Jumoke’s new management, she’s presently undergoing a training in acting and it’s been easy for her English teachers and model experts to help Jumoke achieve her dreams.

Source: https://www.naijaextra.co/2017/03/i-want-actress-olajumoke-orisaguna/

Re: I Want To Be An Actress – Olajumoke Orisaguna Says by olayinks007(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Eeeya nd dat will b nice only if they can groom her 2 become one.
Re: I Want To Be An Actress – Olajumoke Orisaguna Says by SalamRushdie: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
olayinks007:
Eeeya nd dat will b nice only if they can groom her 2 become one.
She will make a good yoruba actress
Re: I Want To Be An Actress – Olajumoke Orisaguna Says by olayinks007(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

She will make a good yoruba actress
U r funny. So u mean she cant act in English movies ba. Kiko ni mimo oo. wink
Re: I Want To Be An Actress – Olajumoke Orisaguna Says by SalamRushdie: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
olayinks007:

U r funny. So u mean she cant act in English movies ba. Kiko ni mimo oo. wink

Her Oral English is pretty shaky but she is very fluent in deep yoruba .
Re: I Want To Be An Actress – Olajumoke Orisaguna Says by olayinks007(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Her Oral English is pretty shaky but she is very fluent in deep yoruba .
So u mean her Oral Yoruba is great. cheesy
Re: I Want To Be An Actress – Olajumoke Orisaguna Says by SalamRushdie: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
olayinks007:

So u mean her Oral Yoruba is great. cheesy

Hey bro I don't know what you are up to right now but I am watching U

(1) (Reply)

See Mr Eazi’s Weird Lifestyle As An Entertainer / Mikel Obi’s Babymama Narrates How They Met / Stephanie Otobo Shares “original Screens” Of Her Video Chat With Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.