Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Mikel Obi’s Babymama Narrates How They Met - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi’s Babymama Narrates How They Met (752 Views)

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / Bovi Celebrates Rita Dominic Birthday As He Remembers The 1st Time They Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Babymama Narrates How They Met by lagosmp3(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Source: http://lagosmp3.com/naija-news/mikel-obis-babymama-narrates-met/

Olga, the mother of Mikel’s twin daughters, took to her IG page minutes ago to celebrate their love. Recalling how she met him at her parents house 5 years ago and how they went on their first date a year after, she wrote:

“Five years ago today you walked into my parents house and into my life. A year later on that exact day we went on our first date, you are persistent @mikel_john_obi. I am so lucky to share my life with you and our precious little peanuts. Love you #March29 #pooh1 #pooh2 #pooh3 #pooh4”

Re: Mikel Obi’s Babymama Narrates How They Met by ochuski(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
And so.. Make we fry beans?

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Shares “original Screens” Of Her Video Chat With Apostle Suleman / [PICS] Actress With Pierced Bo0bs Shares LIVE Threes0me S3x Scenes On Facebook! / Rita Dominic, Betty Irabor, Lanre Da Silva Glams At SCHICK Magazine Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.