Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) (18156 Views)

UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Oblion(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
right steps taken.

E be like Eze Uchenna Nwa ikuku will finally be the kind aluta we have been yearning for all these years...
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
Most of them did MMM with their school fees.
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigeria jaga jaga..
Everything scatter scatter..
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
When institutions dey own workers3months salary.
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by feran15(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
they actually want to write exams without paying school fees

2 Likes

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by buffalowings: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
the guy with that poster in the second pic is confused

grin

he knew something was amiss in his writeup but couldn't figure out where

final year students has
final year student's has

I laf in spiritual powers
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by ceragon123: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tolulopefinest:
ESUT

That one sef na school grin

No, na bank! Idiota. Nwetekwe hu, Ihe nka emehu.......
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
remzor:
I saw hell when I was an undergraduate of this prestigious school. Thats D norm, if U don't pay, U wont b allowed to write exams
There's nothing prestigious about a school that makes stringent policies not suitable for the students they claim to lecture and nurture.
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
But how do you write exams if you don't pay School fees

Are they supposed to write the exams free?
undecided

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by ezemme(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Esut.. ... I remember when I was Esut student, that school no dey use school fee joke. I remember paying before exams in order to get exam number.... Esut /feg/mme/500/...........
so I no dey surprise...
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Coughs# clearthroat **** Am back from a month's ban....this is time for sober reflection.....however am seeking legal advice for next step to take against koboland
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
The Nigerian youth have been pushed too hard to the point of drowning by the actions and inactions of the older generation in power and places of authority.
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Tolulopefinest:
ESUT

That one sef na school grin

No be by name.......na the quality of the education wey dey there. The lecturers, the learning environment, quality of books in the library and comfort in the library, class comfort for better learning, etc!

A lot of these federal schools with known names don't have these qualities.

Which school you dey or which school you graduate from?
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by fineyemi(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Many Pictures from the protest. I pray they heed to the request of esut students
http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/esut-students-protest-after-they-were-not-allowed-write-exams-photos/
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
The school fees is fucking expensive as a state university

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hope dem no go slap una sug president if him interfere?

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by rajioyebamiji77: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
What are the causes of the protest
Buhari takes action no
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
undecided
Lamasta:
R..I..P
Exactly one year today. I can never forget 14th of March. It was like a dream. It still hurt me till date that I will not see you again. I blame myself for your premature death...
I can still remember how we met at the complex..... you were strong and full of energy, we accepted each other on our first date. Aah this life is a mystery, you made me not to border much on my neighbours when they try to be unfriendly.
You gave me peace until that faithful day when the unforgettable happened. We were on bike heading to my house, when u fell off the bike.....mhnmm, I wasn't so fast to catch you when a moving truck crushed you before my eyes.
Ooh "MY CHARGER" .
There is nothing like a follow come CHARGER. Adieu my CHARGER. I will miss u greatly.
Thanks for using ur precious time to read this. Oya come beat me, I dey my room.

1 Like

Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by ezewealth(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is the same reason why we protested in absu that was 2011. Mehn " it ruined heavily in hell. I swear ABSU rugged
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by jimb(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
That guy wey tie white handkerchief for hin head na their type dey use their tuition fees do MMM come dey cry sey things hard angry angry angry

the hustle is real, I av paid my brothers fees but I made sure he part took in the exercise.
oboy e no easy ooo, 130k first thing every yr, house rent 60k, upkeep 50k . make u reason that kin thing nah.
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
I dey my room if the protest finish hala me.
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by ojoisimi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
AccessME:
you schooled and Finished in a Nigerian Higher Institution and you haven't encountered or involved in a protest b4, did u even go to School? are u sure deep down inside it wasn't a Glorified Secondary u attend?
see mentality.
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
jimb:

the hustle is real, I av paid my brothers fees but I made sure he part took in the exercise.
oboy e no easy ooo, 130k first thing every yr, house rent 60k, upkeep 50k . make u reason that kin thing nah.
e no easy to be a Nigerian I swear angry angry
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Anthos(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
rheether:
What manner of fuckery is this!? Why are they hidding behind the ply card?
go show yourself ni o ...na yourself you go still blame later ... You want them to waste the money they have paid previously who needs expulsion??
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
... Where is Davido when you needed him the most?
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by watered(m): 12:12am On Mar 15, 2017
See the girls fat yam legs
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Tolulopefinest(m): 5:39am On Mar 15, 2017
austinosita:

No be by name.......na the quality of the education wey dey there. The lecturers, the learning environment, quality of books in the library and comfort in the library, class comfort for better learning, etc!

A lot of these federal schools with known names don't have these qualities.

Which school you dey or which school you graduate from?

UNILAG
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:00am On Mar 15, 2017
Our Final Year [b][/b]Student's has been ....
Really? Who wrote that?
Re: ESUT Students Protest After They Were Not Allowed To Write Exams (Photos) by Donwizbro(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Lamasta:
R..I..P
Exactly one year today. I can never forget 14th of March. It was like a dream. It still hurt me till date that I will not see you again. I blame myself for your premature death...
I can still remember how we met at the complex..... you were strong and full of energy, we accepted each other on our first date. Aah this life is a mystery, you made me not to border much on my neighbours when they try to be unfriendly.
You gave me peace until that faithful day when the unforgettable happened. We were on bike heading to my house, when u fell off the bike.....mhnmm, I wasn't so fast to catch you when a moving truck crushed you before my eyes.
Ooh "MY CHARGER" .
There is nothing like a follow come CHARGER. Adieu my CHARGER. I will miss u greatly.
Thanks for using ur precious time to read this. Oya come beat me, I dey my room.
bros, no vex, abeg what you wrote nw, was it meant to be funny?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Major English Expressions And Their Origins / UNILAG Thrown Into Darkness Over ₦200 Million Electricity Debt / Bayero University, Kano Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.