Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them (37339 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Ozubulu Killing: Priest Who Officiated The Mass During The Attack Speaks / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kamxin:

do you need Bible verse show how celibate is not better than non-celibate
Please show me let me see.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Kamxin(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Na u suppose park well. I know as a catholic u rarely open your bible. What you know is one empty bulletin which contains adverts and praises for those who contribute much money as well as announcement.
All u need to do is to park well for ur house pick up ur bible to read that is all.
Go and see the dirty history of catholic priest all over d world due to sexual misconduct, child abuse, gays & lesbians among them
you like argumentum ad hominem die
why not park well and face the topic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Kamxin(m): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Please show me let me see.
must you quote Bible in every civil conversation, show the world why it is better to be non celibate.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by FreeSpirited: 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
stanislaus67:
Reveal the name of the priest and his parish, then we shall then take u serious. Evil incarnate on a mission to destroy men of God.
Assuming ur claim is true. What have u achieved by going public instead of taking legal actions against the said priest. Do not incure the wrath of God! Resile from making unsubstantiated claims against innocent people.
U HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Will you keep shut....hopeless Zombie! ...You are a lost cause to common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
kizzyblazee:
I want to state clearly, on every case of rape, a woman has directly or indirectly contributed to it. some of these ladies come "too close" beyond the "level of a man's bearing" I e. For every man u see, he has a level of opposite sex capacity bearing and if gone beyond could lead to loss of control by the man, Ladies be cordial and less intimate,especially when u know the relationship leads no where.#proudlyacatholicsemi.
Bro, I don't believe there is an excuse for a rapists. How about those raping primary school children? Is that the child's fault too? Rapists are just animals! That's all.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kamxin:

you like argumentum ad hominem die
why not park well and face the topic
If u know say u park well I am waiting for u to show me where celibacy is a command. And i will show that it is not infact some of the apostles were married cos as human dem get konji like you and me.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by shigoawesu(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
Priest, Father or whatever they are just deceiving theirselves, even real prohet of God like Abraham still have wives and procreate, does that stop them from doing God's work or been closer to God. Is like someone saying he is not going to eat for ever, is more or less saying God did not know what he was doing when he created us. This is so obvious cant Christian see or think, they should stop deceiving theirself and the fool following them.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Iseddy: 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
Am not defending anyone but the story looks fake, just seeking attention. She never mentioned the priest name, and were i noted that its just a made up story is that d priest do call her to help him count & calculate Sunday offering. From the story d church is big and I believe every church has finance committee. D whole story was just beating around the bush with no concrete evidence. If she is exposing d priest why not call the name. Hu knows if she is d one trying to seduce the priest but failed. Is like dis is the knew job in town...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 12:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Kamxin:

must you quote Bible in every civil conversion, show the world why it is better to be non celibate.
I quote the bible as an authority just like a constitution is used to settle a dispute or a manufacturer's manual is needed to fix a fault. The catholic church claims that celibacy is a command from d bible and so it is from the same bible i wud ve to quote to expose the lies. E be like say u never understand d passage of d bible i said u should read. While Paul recommended singleness because of its advantage he didnt make it a rule.
Read ur Goodnews Bible 1Corinthians 7:1-6. Look at verse 9,28-38. Emphasis on verse 1,2,6,8,9,36-38
As a christian the bible is an authority and if u claim to be a christian like u priests then u shud not complain while i use the bible.
I am quite sure when u went to mass u never went with the bible and if u did u never even opened it throughout the whole mass. How am i surr u even know where the book of Corinthians is in your bible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by kullozone(m): 12:03am On Mar 15, 2017
I like men of god. I want them to keep defrauding their members and living like kings. I want the pastors to collect every single penny their poor wretched members have. They deserve to be used by these men of god, because they've decided to remain fooolish. I want the men of god to dry their pockets till they die of poverty.
Very annoying and dumb set of people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Themandator: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2017
ta4ba3:
The priest are humans after all... u can imagine not using your toolz for a month

Who says they don't use it for a month......majority of them use it as often as occasion serves them
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2017
cococandy:

Asshole. Your life is a waste of resources
My sis i know how u feel but u dont need to use abusive words on him unless u were insulted at first. You can make ur points without insult. Is that ok?
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by kjhova(m): 12:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Pasidon:
Am a Catholic and I condemn priests who try to involve in sexual activities.. But again most times they fall prey to the temptations of our today's youth who dresses in a very irresponsible way.. They are equally humans just like us... And again we should pray for them

Are you blaming the victim's dressing for the rapist's sins??

You are borderline!
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 12:13am On Mar 15, 2017
Kamxin:

must you quote Bible in every civil conversion, show the world why it is better to be non celibate.
I am waiting for u bro. Besides it seems u ve little problem with English. It is not CONVERSION i guess u meant to write CONVERSATION. May be that is why u may have a hard time understanding the passages i said u should read from d bible.
Again I can show u from the bible that the apostles were married. Do you want me to show u? I am also waiting for your own proof? Pls dont shy away? Or u never park well? grin
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Kamxin(m): 12:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I quote the bible as an authority just like a constitution is used to settle a dispute or a manufacturer's manual is needed to fix a fault. The catholic church claims that celibacy is a command from d bible and so it is from the same bible i wud ve to quote to expose the lies. E be like say u never understand d passage of d bible i said u should read. While Paul recommended singleness because of its advantage he didnt make it a rule.
Read ur Goodnews Bible 1Corinthians 7:1-6. Look at verse 9,28-38. Emphasis on verse 1,2,6,8,9,36-38
As a christian the bible is an authority and if u claim to be a christian like u priests then u shud not complain while i use the bible.
I am quite sure when u went to mass u never went with the bible and if u did u never even opened it throughout the whole mass. How am i surr u even know where the book of Corinthians is in your bible
FOR THE LAST TIME, I REPEAT show the world why it is better to be non celibate.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Themandator: 12:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Pasidon:
Am a Catholic and I condemn priests who try to involve in sexual activities.. But again most times they fall prey to the temptations of our today's youth who dresses in a very irresponsible way.. They are equally humans just like us... And again we should pray for them

You guys are very hypocritical, you have made allowances for the priest but would have foaming in the mouth if it was a Pastor....the Catholic Church youths are largely conservatives in their dressing compared to other denominations.

Just accept that celibacy is not gonna work and allow them have partners...... even Peter you guys claim to be the first pope had a wife and Inlaws.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Themandator: 12:27am On Mar 15, 2017
Kamxin:

Google the health benefits of sex and you will find all the reasons and while having partner might not be the global solution, it will help those of them who are responsible maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle.

Rev Fr. are largely fuuuucking machines ,taking it anywhere they can find it and even having kids and families ,secretly
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2017
Kamxin:

Seriously i can see u dont understand English. I ve answered ur questions if only u ve read the passages of the bible unless u be ifa or arochukwu priest that forbid to touch the bible. Pls do read those passage.
Ok let me help summarize it. Paul acknowledged that singleness has advantages but if the person cannot remain single cos of THE POWER OF KONJI it is better to marry than to mess up. Marriage cant prevent u from serving God. Read Luke 4:38; 1Corinthians 9:5 u will see that some apostles were married and had in-laws
It is u who said u will show me that celibacy is better than none which for me is not the issue.
The issue for me is that celibacy though RECOMMENDED it is not a COMMAND. 1 Corinthians 7:6
Celibacy is a teaching of the demons 1Timothy 4:1-3
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Apina(m): 12:37am On Mar 15, 2017
kizzyblazee:
I want to state clearly, on every case of rape, a woman has directly or indirectly contributed to it. some of these ladies come "too close" beyond the "level of a man's bearing" I e. For every man u see, he has a level of opposite sex capacity bearing and if gone beyond could lead to loss of control by the man, Ladies be cordial and less intimate,especially when u know the relationship leads no where.#proudlyacatholicsemi.
Oga semi, it's good u run to the defense of the priesthood, but saying that a woman is also at fault for the priests lack of control is very damaging to the gospel you are called to bear witness to. Remember the reading from the office @ night prayer from the letter of saint Peter; do not give the devil the opportunity, stand up to him strong in faith. Though the priest is man and it would be understandable if he had consensual sex but to rape a woman or attempt to, then there's something wrong somewhere.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 12:41am On Mar 15, 2017
@ Kamxin
I hope na u now don park well. These are some of the many lies propagated by the catholic church which blindfolded people for years but as Bob Marley said " You can fool some people some times but you cant fool all the people all the time"
It is for this reason the catholic church is falling and it fall has come to stay. Infact all those who are catholics are by birth and a handful by marriage not by conversion.
So boy make u wake up so u can park well.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Kamxin(m): 12:42am On Mar 15, 2017
Themandator:

Google the health benefits of sex it will help those of them who are responsible maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
In other words, the son of Mary maintained an unbalanced and unhealthy lifestyle.
Christianity with tongue in cheek, twale for you.
With your answers, Islam will suit you better.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Stephenie Otobo season2 cheesy

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by mmsen: 12:54am On Mar 15, 2017
It's not about 'men being men'. Most men don't rape.

We need to deal with the ones who do.

And don't be swayed by profession or status but of all the people I would expect a priest to abuse his power and we have ample evidence that the often do.
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Nigeriadondie: 1:16am On Mar 15, 2017
@ Kamxin since i ve not heard from is most likely u really don park well. Ok na good night and Jah bless. But pls be humble to admit the truth when u see one. If u are a christian copy the example of the Boreans in Acts 17:8-11 who accept the truth shown from God's word rather than some blind traditions of men.
Read Matthew 15:3; Colossians 2:8.
If u need better understanding of the bible be humble to seek for help and if offered humbly accept. wink
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by dantori(m): 1:23am On Mar 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
They have started again na.

What's with this new trend of tarnishing pastors and priest image?
are all these allegations false?
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Xzbit91: 1:44am On Mar 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
That is why i support that celibacy should be abolished. Nobody is above konji besides all these controversy about sexual misconduct is shameful. If they insist on celibacy then priests should be castrated. Forbiding to marry is one of the teachings of the demons. Read 1Timothy 4:1-3. Paul also did not forbid people from marrying 1 Corinthians 7:1-6. In verse 6 he said that while he recommended singleness it was not a command

Sacrament of the Holy Order is a choice and not a command, that is why we have priests and we have laymen. If you cannot hold yourself then the sacrament of Holy Matrimony is there for you!
Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Musharraf: 3:52am On Mar 15, 2017
It is very sadden and quite unfortunate that some of you know the truth but you are all finding it difficult to say it out because of the hatred you have for the religion of Islam,
First and foremost, I want you to understand the fact that Islam is perfect religion but Muslims are not perfect because we are all human being and we are all bound to make me mistakes, only God is perfect. If anybody did something wrong, the best manner is to condemn the act that such person commits but ours is difference, instead of condemning the act, some of your will rather condemning the religion of such person which is not good.
If I make mistake, blame me, but not my Religion.
Anytime you read the headlines of the newspaper that somebody get married to teenagers, the first thing that some of you will concludes in your mind even before reading the full story of the news that the person must be Muslim, whereas, it may later turns out to be a Christian or even so called man of God.
A lot of people use to criticize anybody that want to marry a teenage girl legally with the consent of her parents, some will even go to the extent of attaching such behavior to a particular religion.

#Let me tell you if you don't know that:

* Waje had her daughter Ogochuckwu at the age of 19?
* Lizzy Anjorin had a daughter as a teenager?
* Nollywood actress Tayo Odueke had a daughter while in her teens?
* Veteran actress Liz Benson-Ameye got married to her first husband, Samuel Gabriel Etim at a very young age and the marriage had already produced three children, two daughters and a son before her husband to death in her mid-20s?
* Genevieve Nnaji became a mother at the tender age of 17?
* Shan George got married at tender age of 16?
* Star actress Omotola met her pilot husband at age 16, and got married to him at age 18, and they had their first child at age 19?
* that Actress Ireti Doyle had her first child as a teenager?
* that Clarion Chukwurah got pregnant at age 18 for afro juju musician, Sir Shina Peters?
* that Ada Ameh, the plus size role interpreter had her daughter at a very tender age of 14?
* Do you know that The Akwa Ibom born actress Obot Etuk got married at the tender age of 15 and started making babies immediately. She had three kids before her divorce in 2002? while she was 15 when they got married, her estranged husband was 18 years old
* Do you know that Precocious Drew was just 16 when she got engaged to Leland Hayward?
* Do you know that Solange married Daniel Smith, when she was 17?
* Do you know that Courtney Stodden got married at 17? And so on......

#My question now is that how many are Muslims among the names mentioned above?
#How many people criticize/condemning them
#How many of them married out of wedlock? People are not condemning them because they are so called celebrity right which a lot of people use them as there role model today even if what they are doing is against the commandment of God.
But if we read from the news that somebody want to marry a teenage girl not out of wedlock, you people will keep shouting as if they are doing it illegal or as if her parents complain to you that they are not in support of such.

#Please everyone, which one is better please among the people raping teenagers up and down and the people that seek their hands in marriage from their parents?
I know a reasonable person will prefer later than formal.

* It was reported by Vanguard newspaper on 3rd of September, 2016 that the General Overseer of Tongue of Fire Ministry, Shogunle, Lagos, Pastor Chukwuma Nkwocha, slept with girls whose ages are between 12 and 17 years and they rescued #29 girls from him.
* Nigerian Pastor, John Okoro caught sleeping with teenage girl who came for prayers on 2nd of May, 2016
* Damien Bonner, a senior pastor at Galilee Baptist Church, was arrested on six counts of defiling a girl age 15.
* THE Acting Rector, Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe, Bayelsa State, has slumped and died at a hotel in Ughelli during alleged sex romp with an unidentified female teenager.
* 16 year old girl sleeps with pastor's son according to nairaland on dated 3rd of December, 2016
* Edo state pastor of run for your life ministry caught sleeping with married woman in church office in Benin city, Edo state as reported by vanguard newspaper dated 5th of Feb., 2017
* According to BBC news, pastor Geronimo Aguil arrested for sleeping with teenage girl, her mum and her aunt (17th of Sept., 2013)
* According to the story shared on nairaland dated 14th of Dec., 2016, a young girl confesses dat she slept with her pastor and his son, her words:
"When I was in 200L, I was dating my pastor's son and I was fucking the man too, the man knew but his son never knew till now, the man use to speak in tongues during sex seff, I felt bad but thou bleeped it because he use to give me a lot of money"
* According to nairaland dated 15th of Jan., 2017, It was reported that mob destroys church of Benin Pastor accused of sleeping with teenage girl and marry women in the church
*and so on....
Instead of us to join hands together and condemn the act, a lot of people will be defending them (Touch not my anointing right?)

#Finally, I want you to know that child marriage is far better than child abortion, premature sex and baby factory.

#You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free (John 8:32)

#Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying, if people all over the world would do this, it would change the earth.
#It takes strength and courage to admit the thuth, how I wish, I only wish that the truth has a tongue.
#Speak or comment on social media's post only if you know your words or what you want to type are more beautiful than you silence.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them by Sanchez01: 4:09am On Mar 15, 2017
kizzyblazee:
So a woman partially shares in the blame if she is sexually molested? You sir, are not well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.