Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her (1592 Views)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 15, 2017
In a series of events that has unfolded since the emergence of a sex scandal allegedly involving Apostle Johnson Suleman, the Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke, who is one of the actresses, who was alleged to have been involved in a party with Apostle Suleiman Johnson has reacted to the claims that she has been feeding her luxurous lifestyle from the clergy man’s pocket.

Daniella whose new Mercedes Benz and house in Mende, Maryland were linked to the embattled Pastor, revealed the true source of her wealth, after fans trolled her for living a luxurious lifestyle without a reasonable source of income.

She said: “I have read and heard all sorts of negative things and stories about myself. Well, that is what you bloggers and media people generate to drive traffic to your sites or papers. From me doing a boobs jobs and buttocks lifting to these kind of stories. Nobody is sponsoring my career or my trips abroad and co. I have a jewellery shop here in Lagos, which has been running for a while. That is where I generate the funds I use in running my personal life. All you see me wearing now, are from my shop. No big man anywhere is responsible for anything I have. People can say whatever they want to say.”

source: http://enigeria.com.ng/actress-daniella-okeke-finally-reacts-scandal-involving-apostle-johnson-suleman/

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by purplesummer(f): 3:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Who financed the jewelry shop? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by LesbianBoy(m): 4:06am On Mar 15, 2017
Akuko for the gods! angry angry

No be only jewelry shop!

Infact daniella okeke is a virgin, she used her life saving (like tonto's hubby side-chick rosaline meurer claimed) to open a jewelry shop which gave her millions to buy a big house, fleet of cars within a short while! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Stegomiah: 5:29am On Mar 15, 2017
How come no one ever heard of the jewelry shop
No big man, yet you were seen with former gambian president
No big man, yet the house and car you drive was linked with apostle sule
No big man, yet it was a coincidence you were in Greece same time as apostle sule

Aunty kemi have said it all
Professional olosho

3 Likes

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Zico5(m): 5:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by HottestFire: 6:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Look here, take this...

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by moscobabs(m): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2017
your shop address pls me too wan patronise u
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by fuckpro: 6:19am On Mar 15, 2017
... very weak response
silence is preferable now you will have to continue lying to cover for this one

1 Like

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by lilmax(m): 6:27am On Mar 15, 2017
e be like say her level na gold plated..... there are kind of women I don't just sleep with. if she's unclad I will reject her on the spot
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by poshestmina(f): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2017
She should have just maintained the silence better than this watery and obvious lies,she doesn't own anybody any explanation ...it's not a case of money laundry ,theft or collecting things from people at gunpoint .It's her body,life and business at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 15, 2017
just keep them quiet darling... you owe them no explaination
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Mrbigman1(m): 6:32am On Mar 15, 2017
Nonsense.

U re guilty as charged madam.

1 Like

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Beemhan(m): 6:42am On Mar 15, 2017
hehehe...she'd been quiet all this while and for a second I thought I'd seen the first big butt olosho in my life that has sense. But no no no, she just had to prove me right by not just speaking about it but giving a very half-witted and intelligence-deprived reply. which day will I see a girl with big yyansh that has sense ehn...which day

1 Like

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Okeke Sule
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by crackhouse(m): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2017
lol
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Came: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2017
Why she dey call bloggers, she no see the girl way mention her name. You get shop and we never no, na wa ooooooo.
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Temptee101(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2017
lilmax:
e be like say her level na gold plated..... there are kind of women I don't just sleep with. if she's unclad I will reject her on the spot
Bros haba! why do u keep deceiving yourself always?
Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Realhommie(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2017
deb303:
just keep them quiet darling... you owe them no explaination
Na so una go dey famz rubbish...

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2017
U sey no big man is taking care of u, who open the shop for u? How many film u don act since I no u. Take ur time o

1 Like

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by Amberon: 8:08am On Mar 15, 2017
We know you're lying but continue.

1 Like

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by columbus007(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her by lalasticlala(m): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2017

(1)

"I Hate Washing Plates, I Am Too Beautiful For House Chores" - Beauty Queen / Meet 52year Old Woman Who Says She’s A Virgin And Has Never Kissed Before / Nigerian Lady Sends Message To Erhabor Mamus For Stealing Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.